[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

mariakheav

sarNie Egg
I f***in love these two together but I think they have to enough lakorn together I want to see Yaya and Nadech work with other people too.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to see Yaya as Darunee, and Nadech as Athit. I really like Darunee relationship with the grandma, they love each other so much. I remember how Darunee was so jealous of Athit, she was afraid the grandma would love him more than her. It's so cute how he tease her about that, although the grandma loves Athit too. Their a lot of bickering, and then most of it focus on the other cast and Athit, the cute scene didn't happen until the end. Really hope that they change some of the scenes with the girls that like Athit, and hopefully they will add even more cute scene throughout this lakorn. Can't wait to see Darunee and Athit all over again, and especially played by Yadech too :thumbsup:

I think I will be drooling over Nadech in here, because Athit is always working. Nadech can show his arms off when he work too. HEHEHE.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ oh totally with you on that TML!
and hopefully the whole chapter where Athit is married to that other girl doesn't last long. oh no! and that girl that Darunee brings back from school too. I thought that took away too much screen chances of Nee and Athit having sweet scenes. T-T

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah jjinxx,
I don't want them to focus too much on that girl that married Athit, her character was such a waste. All she did was sleep around and worried about her beauty, glad Athit wouldn't sleep in the same room as her and he kept working to distract himself. I felt really bad for him, oh my god I just remember she had a baby too. Athit was really a great guy for taking care of her baby even when it's not his. The only part I felt bad for her was when she realize how much she missed her baby, but everything that happen she did it to herself. They didn't really show Athit with the baby, but I know he took care of it.

Hated that friend of Nee too, I didn't want her near Athit at all. Nee and Athit was already in good terms, and Nee had feelings for him but he was spending a lot of time with that girl. They even had sweet scenes with eachother, I was so jealous and mad for Nee. I didn't want Athit to look at anyone with love besides Nee, it's going to suck to see Nadech falls for another women in here. Hope they don't even have this scene, because it will take a lot of time before Athit realize how much he loves Nee. Although after she left, everything was so sweet for them.

The scene where the grandma dies was very touching and sad, I felt even more sad for Nee.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yes i remember grandma died so peacefully in bed. At least Nee and Athit had each other afterwards to get through it.
Argh i think Nee's friend that she set up with Athit was worse than the temporary wife since we know he never liked the wife in the first place but like TML said, Nee's friend actually got sweet and close with Athit which i didn't understand at all. I wanted him to realize Nee was his true love sooner!

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
After fitting date now Pa' Jeaw begin to shoot "Torranee Nee Krai Krong " @ Nakornnayok province...here some pic that they upload at Twitter.

neena

sarNie Adult
nadech suites this role to the max! even his real style of clothing is a little like his character in this lakorn. can't wait!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Are they start to film this one too? I thought they will shoot this one after the other one done.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think they're going to wait for Grgr to be finished, because they're behind schedule so they have to film this one right away. Can't wait to see this. Nadech and Yaya fits the role the best. Hope we will get to see some bts soon.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I know Tinah! Esp since their back at school, filming two lakorns will be so tiring. But hey! at least they get to spend even more time together. That's a plus for me lol.

If I could change anything about this lakorn, I'd elimiate all the girls involved with Athit. I feel like it doesn't do a whole lot to the plot and would rather use that time to develop the relationship earlier. But I have good faith in Pajaaew and P'Mam and they clearly know what us viewers like in a drama. Soo..i expect lots of sweet scenes from this new rendition!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I know Tinah! Esp since their back at school, filming two lakorns will be so tiring. But hey! at least they get to spend even more time together. That's a plus for me lol.

If I could change anything about this lakorn, I'd elimiate all the girls involved with Athit. I feel like it doesn't do a whole lot to the plot and would rather use that time to develop the relationship earlier. But I have good faith in Pajaaew and P'Mam and they clearly know what us viewers like in a drama. Soo..i expect lots of sweet scenes from this new rendition!
it must be complicated jumping from one thing to the other that is why when i watched
the opening teaser interview of tawan deard yaya voices kind of puff and slowing down
and soften up maybe she's over work tired