[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
GREEEEED!! This is a cute mv!! For Valentine's Day, Yaya wanted to date Superman because her dream is to go to the top of the Himalaya. She wants to grab on to Superman and travel to the top!! Well guess what, Yaya? Nadech wants to be Superman so he can travel all over the world!! :coverlaf: Both of you should date...maybe in the near future and travel together!! Nadech is Superman because he is super attractive, super talented, super sweet, super everything!! :coverlaf:

#!
cr: shorthairhappy

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech and Yaya at Lays event 03/12/12. They are so cute together. I love it when they feed each other!!

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
IG :kongpiya เปิด Lays กุ้งมังกรกะทะร้อน

IG : singtonumchok Is Nadech's twin in da middle?

cr as tagged

I am sad today and hoping that you can give me advice na - I am thinking of stop making MVs for a while. I just saw a vid that looks so similar to mine and it makes me sad. Should I be feeling this way? I don't own any of the images or the song.... just the idea so when the idea is stolen... it feels bad naka. I wonder if I am being too sensitive.

I think I feel that way because I really love this vid... I love the song and the way the vid came out.
I posted this on March 7th na.

Here is what I just saw....it was posted today...5 days after I shared my vid naka.

I was talking to my friend and she said "copying is a form of flattery" so let it be...and shouldn't stop making MVs which I enjoy. I am so confused and sad naka.
Honestly, I watch all the fanvids and so happy that there are many out there. AND I don't even think I have "the right" to feel sad but I can't stop myself.
oooh ---- someone please post something silly of Nadech to cheer me up na.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Clips from the Lays event!! I hope this cheer you up na, Kiki!!

cr: 83jajar

OMG, I love this clip with them feeding each other! The host, Kalamare, is so funny and made the fans greeed! She said that Nadech and Yaya are feeding each other just like they're at their own wedding! Also Nadech looks like he kissed his fingers before feeding Yaya! :faint: Naruk mak mak!!

Nadech and Yaya sing Lays jingle!! So cute!!
cr: NadechYaya

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I am sad today and hoping that you can give me advice na - I am thinking of stop making MVs for a while. I just saw a vid that looks so similar to mine and it makes me sad. Should I be feeling this way? I don't own any of the images or the song.... just the idea so when the idea is stolen... it feels bad naka. I wonder if I am being too sensitive.

I think I feel that way because I really love this vid... I love the song and the way the vid came out.

Here is what I just saw....it was posted today...5 days after I shared my vid naka.

I was talking to my friend and she said "copying is a form of flattery" so let it be...and shouldn't stop making MVs which I enjoy. I am so confused and sad naka.
Honestly, I watch all the fanvids and so happy that there are many out there. AND I don't even think I have "the right" to feel sad but I can't stop myself.
Kiki, if we assume that person copied, please don't let it take away something that you love doing, especially if stopping will make you feel worse. I support whatever decision you make, ok? It would be a shame to miss out on your future work, but I understand that it's discouraging to think your work has been taken advantage of.

Thanks for all the updates! Yadech knows how to make me swoon!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Kiki, I'm so sorry to hear that you are sad!! :grouphug: *HUG* I can totally sympathize with you because your idea was stolen!! I don't think you are overly sensitive na and it's natural to feel what you're feeling. I would be sad if you stop making your mv even for just awhile!! You are really talented and your mv has brought us so much enjoyment!! I hope you feel better na ja! I know Yadech will continue to inspire you!! Thank you so much for sharing with us and as always you will have my support!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
A clearer clip of the Lays event!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pAPpuJt-to&feature=youtu.be
cr: TheBarryYa

@jjinxxy and @Katelyn - Thank you for listening to me vent. I was all sad by myself this morning that I couldn't hold it and post it here. Now, I let it go and you both made me feel a lot better too. THANK YOU so much ka.

Katelyn - the pics and vids are sooooo cute. They did make me smile na.... how could they not. They are sooooo perfect together. Thank you naka. Big Hug!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Kiki, I'm glad you are feeling better na. I love all your MVs and thank you for sharing your talents, time and effort with us.

I'm also happy to see you and Katelyn spazzing with me at various Yadech fan fictions.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@jjinxxy and @Katelyn - Thank you for listening to me vent. I was all sad by myself this morning that I couldn't hold it and post it here. Now, I let it go and you both made me feel a lot better too. THANK YOU so much ka.

Katelyn - the pics and vids are sooooo cute. They did make me smile na.... how could they not. They are sooooo perfect together. Thank you naka. Big Hug!
I'm very glad that you are feeling better, Kiki! You are always welcome to vent here. Sometimes it's nice to have someone to just listen. I knew those pictures and clips of Yadech could make you smile. I couldn't help but smile myself and squeal too!! They are super cute and goofy together! I just love looking at them...so flawless and perfect. You're welcome na ja! I love reviewing their pictures and clips and sharing with everyone here!

@Vimalee
Likewise, it's always great to see you on the same FF thread!!! We have the same taste! Plus, we need our Yadech fix while waiting for TNKK to air!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Kiki, I'm so sorry to hear that dear. Please don't think too much of it. I can understand where you're coming from but perhaps look at it as someone really liked your idea and felt inspired to make their own rendition/interpretation of Yadech in a Vampire themed video. In the cyber world, it's hard to avoid these things. Sometimes, it's difficult to distingiugh the fine line from stealing/copying and borrowing an idea. Don't feel too discouraged na. On a brighter side, you're helping to express the Yadech love that everyone has and I'm sure your intentions were successful. Hope you feel better! < 3

Clip of the suprise birthday for Yaya! This happened during the concert because you can hear the singing in the background! Look at her reaction when she's watching Nadech's birthday wish to her!!
cr: 9aine9
watch?v=ZBH6WhTSEeM[/media]
cr: NYHO
Thank you for sharing that! 555 I love Yaya's reaction whenever Nadech came on-screen...notice that she was just watching the scenes from her various lakorns and then when Nadech came on, she couldn't help but crack up. 555 Loved her "oh my god!" reactions when her idols wished her happy birthday! Adorable tee soot.

Thanks for posting all the photos from the Lay's event....Yaya was just gorgeous there!