[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
lol Kikichue1 if you have water could you give me please because i feel very hot right now after watching tnnkk Ep16 . :hide: they are soooooo sweet........... :wink:

:lmao: :lmao: i dont want this to end, what i gonna do after this .

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
OH MY... If he is really like that then, he better find a way to run cause I'll
be looking for him everywhere! Lmao....Ummmmmm never mind,
just stay there and I'll do the job Nadech! :coverlaf:

WHATTTTT one from each country??? Are serious about this!! lol...
I sure am LOL I have one, possibly now 2 LOL from Thailand, one from Korea, one from China, and one from Taiwan LOL
If the right guy plays the right role, or is a great singer/rapper/dancer, I'm practically in love

But I already fell for Nadech since Thara Himalaya...I'm a sucker for a man with dimples. But now, man, the way he stares at Yaya in this lakorn, makes me want him! I'm not shy, but I'd pretend to be just so he can sneak up on me with a hug or kiss! :pervie:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I sure am LOL I have one, possibly now 2 LOL from Thailand, one from Korea, one from China, and one from Taiwan LOL
If the right guy plays the right role, or is a great singer/rapper/dancer, I'm practically in love

But I already fell for Nadech since Thara Himalaya...I'm a sucker for a man with dimples. But now, man, the way he stares at Yaya in this lakorn, makes me want him! I'm not shy, but I'd pretend to be just so he can sneak up on me with a hug or kiss! :pervie:
Hahahaha girl you just made me laugh like theres no tommorow. You are to funny! If you are
pretending this time around I think I have already had Nadech huging and kissing me long
time ago. Hummmmm ever since DJA! lol...jkjk, I'm not that crazy, but hey, what can I say
I'm sure everyone has had that time of a moment where they pretend. Hehehehe!!!!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Hahahaha girl you just made me laugh like theres no tommorow. You are to funny! If you are
pretending this time around I think I have already had Nadech huging and kissing me long
time ago. Hummmmm ever since DJA! lol...jkjk, I'm not that crazy, but hey, what can I say
I'm sure everyone has had that time of a moment where they pretend. Hehehehe!!!!
I think I blushed more than Yaya did from this episode! I couldn't even really enjoy the drama cuz I was watching it around my family and I didn't want them to see me act all cheesy and crazy LOL I'll wait for the subs to come out and then rewatch it in the privacy of my own room.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I think I blushed more than Yaya did from this episode! I couldn't even really enjoy the drama cuz I was watching it around my family and I didn't want them to see me act all cheesy and crazy LOL I'll wait for the subs to come out and then rewatch it in the privacy of my own room.
Omg Why would you wach it with your family!!!! I can not watch moment like that with my family
at all. I can't stand it cause they know me so my family would have their eyes on me the whole
time, just so they make fun of me and call me crazy. I have to have my own privicy time when I'm
watching something WAN WAN like this! And to be honest I was blushing like crazy just watch Athit
stare at Nee like that. I felt all jelly inside out. :coverlaf:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Scream!!! OMG..Ep.16 was soooooooo sweet and cute!! been waiting for all these sweetness scenes. got me shy(blush) and have a big grin on my face keke. love all the sweet things Artit said to Nee(he melts me). Yadech act so naturally cute. it's like they're not acting but being themselves. like watching Nadech&Yaya and not Artit&Nee hehe. tomorrow the ending. don't want it to end. cause don't know if will get to see their new lakorn together in 2013 or not. will miss Yadech so much.

somp9

sarNie Adult
There are so many sweet scenes in this episode. They make a perfect couple. Yadech have the best natural chemistry toward each other. I was hoping they do a real kiss. I really like this lakorn. Hope CH3 keep continue to pair them again soon. Yadech fans want another lakorn of them.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Omg Why would you wach it with your family!!!! I can not watch moment like that with my family
at all. I can't stand it cause they know me so my family would have their eyes on me the whole
time, just so they make fun of me and call me crazy. I have to have my own privicy time when I'm
watching something WAN WAN like this! And to be honest I was blushing like crazy just watch Athit
stare at Nee like that. I felt all jelly inside out. :coverlaf:
My sister was sleeping in my room and I was too lazy to go watch it in there. I was making noises too. It was too FREAKING CUTE!!! It's my favorite episode!

Scream!!! OMG..Ep.16 was soooooooo sweet and cute!! been waiting for all these sweetness scenes. got me shy(blush) and have a big grin on my face keke. love all the sweet things Artit said to Nee. Yadech act so naturally cute. it's like they're not acting but being themselves. like watching Nadech&Yaya and not Artit&Nee hehe. tomorrow the ending. don't want it to end. cause don't know if will get to see their new lakorn together in 2013 or not. will miss Yadech so much.
I feel like that was all natural too! Like it was Nadech glaring at Yaya like that...I was thinking, the way he was staring at her, he could burn a hole through her skull LOL His stare was so deep and long...like he was in love. He is either expressing true feelings, OR he's the best actor EVER! Not even Ken could look at another actress and express that kind of love. I mean, Ken is amazing, and always plays his characters well...but Nadech stares at women the way Tik stared at his costars, like there's no one in the world but them. It's not like a possessive, "You're mine" stare...his stare is so innocent and loving, like he is showing genuine love for her.

If that is acting, then he deserves ALL awards, because I can feel Athit's love for Nee through the screen!

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
^ True, True, man like that are adorable. But it's just funny how in the beginning
Athit was such a gentlemen and now look at him, he can't resist Nee at all. :coverlaf: He
would be stealing kisses from left to right. I love this man<3
I was pleasantly surprised by Athit's show of love. Who would think that the prim and proper Athit would be such a tease when he has declared his love? I guess all those emotions have been bottled up for too long and now that he has let loose, Nee stands no chance against his passion, LOL.

Look what Yadech has made us resort to? I also watched this episode alone in my room so I can giggle and blush to my heart's content.

I feel like that was all natural too! Like it was Nadech glaring at Yaya like that...I was thinking, the way he was staring at her, he could burn a hole through her skull LOL His stare was so deep and long...like he was in love. He is either expressing true feelings, OR he's the best actor EVER! Not even Ken could look at another actress and express that kind of love. I mean, Ken is amazing, and always plays his characters well...but Nadech stares at women the way Tik stared at his costars, like there's no one in the world but them. It's not like a possessive, "You're mine" stare...his stare is so innocent and loving, like he is showing genuine love for her.

If that is acting, then he deserves ALL awards, because I can feel Athit's love for Nee through the screen!
I completely agree with your comparison of Nadech and Tik. I've always loved how Tik can look at his co-star and make me believe that she is the apple of his eyes. When I saw Nadech's acting with Yaya, I felt it was exactly the same too. Selfishly, I hope Nadech only does that with Yaya. I don't think I can bring myself to watch Nadech co-star with anyone else :whatever: I guess I'll just have to do DJA, GRGR, and TNNKK marathons like the rest of you girls here^^

shengvang

sarNie Adult
My sister was sleeping in my room and I was too lazy to go watch it in there. I was making noises too. It was too FREAKING CUTE!!! It's my favorite episode!
Lol....No wonder, I'm glad I don't share bedroom with my sis! :) Like Miss Bouakham
said I love watching it by myself so I can scream, smile, and giggle to myself. lol...
I hate it when my family see me like that. You know how it is....

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I was pleasantly surprised by Athit's show of love. Who would think that the prim and proper Athit would be such a tease when he has declared his love? I guess all those emotions have been bottled up for too long and now that he has let loose, Nee stands no chance against his passion, LOL.
Hahaha I like what you said about Nee. Nee stands no chance against his passion.
Chun chop mak mak jing jing. lol...Good one, Good one!!! ;)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I just can't help it, I had to post some of my favorite scene!

When Athit looked at her and was about to smell her hair, while she was putting the sweater on him.

And this was how shy they were *blush*

Athit coming behind Nee for a hug!

Sitting under the orange tree, kissing Nee's hand so many time!

Morning After kiss!

And last but not least Taley scene!

I have so much more scene that I love, but I'll just shared these.

Credit: Thronee2012 fb.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^ True, True, man like that are adorable. But it's just funny how in the beginning
Athit was such a gentlemen and now look at him, he can't resist Nee at all. :coverlaf: He
would be stealing kisses from left to right. I love this man<3
I completely agree with your comparison of Nadech and Tik. I've always loved how Tik can look at his co-star and make me believe that she is the apple of his eyes. When I saw Nadech's acting with Yaya, I felt it was exactly the same too. Selfishly, I hope Nadech only does that with Yaya. I don't think I can bring myself to watch Nadech co-star with anyone else :whatever: I guess I'll just have to do DJA, GRGR, and TNNKK marathons like the rest of you girls here^^
What I thought that was funny was how Athit was always so honest and righteous, not that he still isn't...but he was so quick to fake being seriously wounded by that snake bite just so he could get attention from Nee. What's even funnier is that Tod saw through it, but Nee didn't even believe him...cuz I mean, with Athit's reputation, he could never do such a thing ;) Also in ep 16, he was completely messing with Nee, wanting to surprise her, he's so slick and romantic.

I like that he was so happy to be healed but as soon as Nee walked through the door, he was like seriously injured LOL But I still can't get through ep.16's sweet scenes. I mean, there was no point for anyone else in that episode...they ruined my moment!!! LOL Well, I guess the other characters gave my cheek a break from smiling so much. I don't know if I'm in love with Nadech or Athit LOL

And the way he stared at Yaya today reminded me of Roy Leh Sanae Rai, but Tik looked like he wanted to eat Aom up LOL Nadech looks like she is the only person in the world, like no one else exists *sigh* I want a man to look at me like that :cry:When he looks at her, he NEVER takes his eyes off her...if I were Yaya, my knees would get weak at the sight of that LOL I wouldn't be able to do anything!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
What I thought that was funny was how Athit was always so honest and righteous, not that he still isn't...but he was so quick to fake being seriously wounded by that snake bite just so he could get attention from Nee. What's even funnier is that Tod saw through it, but Nee didn't even believe him...cuz I mean, with Athit's reputation, he could never do such a thing ;) Also in ep 16, he was completely messing with Nee, wanting to surprise her, he's so slick and romantic.

I like that he was so happy to be healed but as soon as Nee walked through the door, he was like seriously injured LOL But I still can't get through ep.16's sweet scenes. I mean, there was no point for anyone else in that episode...they ruined my moment!!! LOL Well, I guess the other characters gave my cheek a break from smiling so much. I don't know if I'm in love with Nadech or Athit LOL

And the way he stared at Yaya today reminded me of Roy Leh Sanae Rai, but Tik looked like he wanted to eat Aom up LOL Nadech looks like she is the only person in the world, like no one else exists *sigh* I want a man to look at me like that :cry:When he looks at her, he NEVER takes his eyes off her...if I were Yaya, my knees would get weak at the sight of that LOL I wouldn't be able to do anything!
Lol...I thought Athit was so cute acting like he's hurt in front of Nee. And when tod correct him that
he was bit on the left side, how come he is weak on the right side. I couldn't stop laughing. Athit is such a
teaser.

I have nothing to say! You basically speak out my mind. I'm not even Yaya and I'm already weak
in the knee just watching them. Funny part is I'm laying on my bed, so should I say faint instead
of being weak in the knees! Lol....

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHHHH!!!!!! OOOOMMMGGGG.... Our Athit and Nee isn't as innocent as we thought anymore!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!! That 'sleeping' scene was SO FAST! I LEAST expected it!!!!

Lol. Sigh* so sad it's ending....Now no more Lakorn to look forward to. Will definitely miss NY on screen together <3

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
lol Kikichue1 if you have water could you give me please because i feel very hot right now after watching tnnkk Ep16 . :hide: they are soooooo sweet........... :wink:

:lmao: :lmao: i dont want this to end, what i gonna do after this .
hehehe Loveangel you dont have to worry as much now Hehehe got some news for u gals ahhaha at the Yum Yum event today (or last night for us) Nadech had came out to say yadech will reunite together hehehe im so happy so all yadech haters you can go suck on that becuz yadech are reuniting together again!!!! hahah Yakuza here I come!! I'll be pateintly waiting for you hehehe :)I'M SO HAPPY!!!! GOOD NEWS FOR ALL US YADECHERS &hearts; Please read!!!

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Kikichue1 thanks for the information, i saw it today as well, And so happy about this news.
But we won't be seeing it any time soon, i think at the end of 2013 or it might even be in 2014 lol
Well at least we have MT, DR and RP to look at.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Kikichue1 thanks for the information, i saw it today as well, And so happy about this news.
But we won't be seeing it any time soon, i think at the end of 2013 or it might even be in 2014 lol
Well at least we have MT, DR and RP to look at.
I'm sure the lakorn will start to flim next year for sure cuz by the end of this year or a little bit by next year Yaya will be done with DR and MT and Nadech will be done with this year with RP. And so they will be starting with Mario's story and then beginning Nadech's also. So mostly likely the lakorn will air sometime in 2014.