[Ch3] Wanalee (Wave Media)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I also see that doolakorntv2 uploaded all of Epi 1 too. Man I want to watch this so badly but my computer had to go stupid today. Hope I can fix it in time to watch it. I am so excited it finally on air. Yeah!
aw im sorry. you were waiting to watch this too!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol. It's ok. When I fix the computer I will watch this. Thanks for uploading the episode though. Lol you haven't watch this either?
nope, i just skimmed through because im waiting to watch it with my parents tonight lol how long does it take to get your computer fixed

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
nope, i just skimmed through because im waiting to watch it with my parents tonight lol how long does it take to get your computer fixed
Aww that's nice how your watching it with your parents. I showed my mom the teaser the other day also. And told her I will buy me a copy when it comes out. Lol. Oh it might take all day because the virus attack the computer and we lost all the file. I also lost all my homework document and will have to do it all over before tomorrow. Yeah I skimmed through it on the iPod but not that much. That new guy we talked about last time he's so cute. My mom said he's cute too. Lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aww that's nice how your watching it with your parents. I showed my mom the teaser the other day also. And told her I will buy me a copy when it comes out. Lol. Oh it might take all day because the virus attack the computer and we lost all the file. I also lost all my homework document and will have to do it all over before tomorrow. Yeah I skimmed through it on the iPod but not that much. That new guy we talked about last time he's so cute. My mom said he's cute too. Lol.
too bad it happen on the same day that this lakorn aired. i like watching lakorns with my parents. nowadays they rarely watch lakorns because theres a bunch of new faces and storylines are getting repetitive

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
too bad it happen on the same day that this lakorn aired. i like watching lakorns with my parents. nowadays they rarely watch lakorns because theres a bunch of new faces and storylines are getting repetitive
Yeah I know, I guess I have to just wait... I hope someone will sub it in eng sub too. Oh my mom is the same too, she like how the lakorn was before. She's open to the newer ones as well, but she always says the old ones are better. I agree the storyline nowdays are more repetitive and even some remake of the old version are too modern. My mom and I really like period drama more though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I also see that doolakorntv2 uploaded all of Epi 1 too. Man I want to watch this so badly but my computer had to go stupid today. Hope I can fix it in time to watch it. I am so excited it finally on air. Yeah!
oh dear your computer went wrong, i give one suggestion have u update or upgrade your computer anti-virus cos it happen to me
once cos mine it ran out of updates my pc just froze and the firewalls wasn't on so i have to update a newer version.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
oh dear your computer went wrong, i give one suggestion have u update or upgrade your computer anti-virus cos it happen to me
once cos mine it ran out of updates my pc just froze and the firewalls wasn't on so i have to update a newer version.
Oh I was suppose to check it on a regular bases, but I haven't had any chance to do so. Soon the Internet wasn't working anymore, because the Anti-virus started to ran and built up so much that it couldn't be clean properly. Now I am fixing it and had to upgrade everything from the beginning. All my document are erase, I can't do any of my h.w either. I have to go in early to do so, next time I will start to save all the documents in a floppy drive or others. Thanks Alice for your suggestion.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh I was suppose to check it on a regular bases, but I haven't had any chance to do so. Soon the Internet wasn't working anymore, because the Anti-virus started to ran and built up so much that it couldn't be clean properly. Now I am fixing it and had to upgrade everything from the beginning. All my document are erase, I can't do any of my h.w either. I have to go in early to do so, next time I will start to save all the documents in a floppy drive or others. Thanks Alice for your suggestion.
yeah its better to save all your document then erase those program u don't need and some software tells u a hint if there is
a virus and update your internet security as well. I've watched episode 1 now but without sub but sure looks abit funny
and i can say Mew acting is a well done its only her first n'ek role. :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
I finally finish episode 0ne .. it's so good so far ..
Mew's so cute -- i feel sorry for JAMES ..
So can't wait for episode two ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yay he's already gonna kidnap nek on next weeks epi. Its funny how her own brother planned the kidnapping thing in order to married with praek..usually it would be praek doing that

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I am soooo happy my internet worked. I got right to the first episode and man it was so good. The pace is great and what a perfect way to start the lakorn than with a wedding. Wow Mew is gorgeous, and her acting is so good I would not have think it's her first lakorn. The little boy is so cute, he's always by Mew side. I wonder if Mew get kiddnaped by Por, how would the little boy react. The guys in this lakorn are very cute. It seems like Rodmay and James are having a connection already, I am looking forward to seeing them develope feelings for eachother as well. Omg I can't believe Mew brother, he is so into trying to set his sister up with his friend... I think he forgot Jane. Lol. This lakorn is definetly worth the wait! I am very excited to see the next episode, it's such a long wait.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I'm loving it so far! I think Wanalee's older brother is hilarious when it comes to who should Wanalee date or not!!! :coverlaf:

I like the flow of the lakorn! I like Rotmay and James relationship so far!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
you know whats weird, not only does mew look like joy but she talk like her too..
yeah Tinah i agree she does resemble Joy R alot her talking tone and her acting are the same see how Joy in duang ta sawan.
Mew and Joy can pass as sister's.

tinah

sarNie Coma
After watching epi 1, I kind of wish praek was someone alittle younger than por. You can tell he has aged and he doesn't suit period drama..

cecilia

Staff member
After watching epi 1, I kind of wish praek was someone alittle younger than por. You can tell he has aged and he doesn't suit period drama..
I think he's fine .. just that James looks younger than him to be his 'pichai' .. Look forward to MONDAY/TUESDAY now :thumbsup: