[Ch3] Wanalee (Wave Media)

cecilia

Staff member
ahh kidnap scene is tommorow! i cant believe Wi's own brother came up with the whole plan lol but its kind of wrong how he would like his own friend "torture" his sister though. ugh, i feel bad for james! i would love for him to get with wi.

Mew look so girly to be playing a tomboyish role. i like her though
He's trying to create this KNIGHT IN A WHITE SHINING ARMOR - -coming to save his princess for Wi b/c his grandma said wi doesn't like ppl like James but someone tough and there to protect her .. and that's why her older brother did what he did.

It's funny b/c every disagree on this but he keeps on insisting it -- must mean he have a LOT of faith in his friends ^^

Latest shoot from Darapappayon

Credit: magazinedee

tinah

sarNie Coma
^lol that's funny..she like a strong man who can protect her..I think that's when khun off pongpat comes along..they probaly made it seem like khun off is a bad guy so por can be the hero..

I must have skip a scene but I thought the whole kidnap plan was to have james end with wi? But of corse por ends up falling for her instead

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the brother wants Wi to end up with a good guy that he have known rather than someone else who he doesn't know. He also knows that his friends are good guys whom he trust will take good care of his sister. I believe that's also why he wanted to set one of his friends with her... I do feel bad for James though, but he have a good relation with Rodmay. After watching this lakorn I would have chosen James as p'ek, he's older but they look good together. I do like Por and Mew though, I can't wait to watch today episode. The kidnapped scene is always my favorite in any lakorn. I wonder how long they would stay their until. Anyways I am hooked on this lakorn so much, it really that good.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hate watching a lakorn where i want the supporting guy to get with n'ek. makes me sad..

i cant wait to see Wi's reaction when she finds out her brother was behind all of this..

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i hate watching a lakorn where i want the supporting guy to get with n'ek. makes me sad..

i cant wait to see Wi's reaction when she finds out her brother was behind all of this..
Oh I feel that way too. Sometimes the supporting guy are better looking and usually so sweet to n'ek doing everything for her, more than p'ek who is agressive and don't know how to tell n'ek how he feels about her. Hopefully James and Mew will have a lakorn together, the age gab between them don't bother me because Mew look older than her age and she's mature too. James is hot of course. Lol.

Yeah Mew will be shocked when she finds out, but she would probably fall for Por already. It seems like their was some type of ceremony between Por and Mew where he kidnapped her and the guy with the mustache was in the middle of them two. Who knows maybe it was a marriage ceremony. I believe the scene was in the teaser or the opening.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Oh I feel that way too. Sometimes the supporting guy are better looking and usually so sweet to n'ek doing everything for her, more than p'ek who is agressive and don't know how to tell n'ek how he feels about her. Hopefully James and Mew will have a lakorn together, the age gab between them don't bother me because Mew look older than her age and she's mature too. James is hot of course. Lol.

Yeah Mew will be shocked when she finds out, but she would probably fall for Por already. It seems like their was some type of ceremony between Por and Mew where he kidnapped her and the guy with the mustache was in the middle of them two. Who knows maybe it was a marriage ceremony. I believe the scene was in the teaser or the opening.
oh yea, i know which scene you are talking about.. khun off pongpat is suppose to portray as a bad guy but i think that was all part of their plan too lol

cecilia

Staff member
I think the brother wants Wi to end up with a good guy that he have known rather than someone else who he doesn't know. He also knows that his friends are good guys whom he trust will take good care of his sister. I believe that's also why he wanted to set one of his friends with her... I do feel bad for James though, but he have a good relation with Rodmay. After watching this lakorn I would have chosen James as p'ek, he's older but they look good together. I do like Por and Mew though, I can't wait to watch today episode. The kidnapped scene is always my favorite in any lakorn. I wonder how long they would stay their until. Anyways I am hooked on this lakorn so much, it really that good.
according to Wi's brother -- wi and sia muet will be in the forest for 3 days lol (yeah, right)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
No...I have to wait until tomorrow to watch yesterday and today's
episode. :( so much homework in the way!!! Go away!...
Knowing she already got kidnapped makes me want to see it now!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
She just turn 16 but Mew looks mature for her age but her images look like a younger version of Joy Rinlanee, in bansai tong
Joy had her two platted hairdo, both girls resemble even in acting and tone of voice.
Oh my gosh, so she is really that young! Damn, she is younger than me.
I agree she is mature for her age.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Credit to kisskeepintouch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gejj2FHkvMI&sns=em
thanks TML for the clip, seriously Mew her smiling is exactly like Joy Rinlanee now i am more and more believe Mew and Joy
really resemble one another just like they had Taew she's the younger version of Aff now we have Mew younger version of Joy R.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wi shouldnt have gone to look for "sue mued" by herself with the kid. i dont see why she would have to go that far trying to look for him just because she think he robbed her grandma's house. she's just a tiny girl so what could she do to him..

im hooked! its getting so bad..cant wait for next weel

cecilia

Staff member
i think it's alright to have her go look for him alone but to bring Der with her .. if it's me, i wouldn't lol
i mean, she already stated all the bad things that will be ahead to Der -- shouldn't she consider that it's a bit too much for that little boy?
But then, i could understand the director or the writer that they're still trying to make this childish image in her to be fresh and lively so that could be why things lead to be where they are now. I'm a hook on this as well -- LOVING MEW!

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
How did Meud tie her so fast? didn't he just cover her face and carried her away? :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^lol the director left it to our imagination..

Cecilia, I find it funny how she took Der along with her because he's still a kid so what could he do to help her out. But yea, the storyline is ment to have some humor in it and that's what I like! Its stressfree.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Suer mued must have thought that kidnapping these kids was a piece of cake lol

Seem like not a lot of people is watching this