[Ch3] Wanalee (Wave Media)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I love how they put the show to fool Vee..poor girl. She didn't know it is her own brother put her into all the miserable..can't wait for the next esp.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wit is so silly. when suer mued came into her room she thought he was gonna do something to her so she try to escape but she got caught to the bed net lol

cecilia

Staff member
Love them in ROOJINGPA -- didn't know that the hut is haunt -- creepy how they said they sees thing there ...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photo of Mew...Wow she look so pretty. :wub:

credit to: Mew facebook page

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw she look different there. pretty indeed.. ill be looking forward to her upcoming work!

thanks dancy

tinah

sarNie Coma
wit and suer mued is bonding now lol instead of being scared of him she gives him advice as to what he should do with the money he gets from her family. i like this lakorn. its fun to watch and stress free

cecilia

Staff member
i want more romance .. i like how they slowly adjust to each other -- hopefully, we'll get to see more romance before her 7 days rescue ..

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
^^i agree. maybe since mew is young they want to limit the love scenes
Yeah I think so too. Otherwise I bet we would have seen more love scene between them. I think we will see some cute scene I remember seeing them from behind the scene. I can't wait for tomorrow episode this lakorn is so relaxing, and very interesting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^it would of been a lot enjoyable if there was many love scenes especially since they are alone most of the time. too bad mew had to be only 16 lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^i agree. maybe since mew is young they want to limit the love scenes
its ok for them to have romance scene look back at Andrew/Mint and Au/Gale they had
cute romantic scene and they're all have an age gap.

cecilia

Staff member
^agree but the thing is that Mew's only 16 .. that's too young for some ppl to accept :(
(actually, i would throw a look at my 16 years old sister too if she were to ever go out with an old man almost twice her age lol )

tinah

sarNie Coma
and i think it could be request from the parents too especially since mew is only 16. for instance, gijee jormkwan was suppose to be in "plerng see roong" but she got pulled out because the role was too much for her age.

with mint/andrew or gale/au thats different since those two girls are grown already.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm around the same age as Mew and if I were to be in this lakorn I would reject it just because of the age difference. It would be like having a romance with a father. At 16 who would want to work in a lakorn anyways, I'd rather do schoolwork. But then again Kob Suvanant started her career at age 15 too but Num was only a few years older.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
and i think it could be request from the parents too especially since mew is only 16. for instance, gijee jormkwan was suppose to be in "plerng see roong" but she got pulled out because the role was too much for her age.

with mint/andrew or gale/au thats different since those two girls are grown already.
oh yeah i forgot about that Mint/Gale they both grown up or an adult they both in there
20's i think Gale she's 1 or 2 years older than Mint but Mew she's different and its
only her first n'ek role so they might not consider much love scene.