[Ch3] Wimarn Mekkala (D One TV)

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Nope, Weir and Bella are still very much together. People in the same neighbourhood as Weir have spotted Bella visiting Weir's place many times but for whatever reason, they haven't been caught yet haha. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Awe, makes me happy. I really wish them the best. Hehe. Thanks for the lovely update. I had thought the two broke uo already.
Ooh you're a fan of Wier/Bella? Me too! I wanted to so stalked them when I was in Thailand. I even went to his chicken restaurant hoping to see them there Lol.

sarNie Adult
Oh god, I'm falling in love with Andrew.

I didn't realize he had so many moles on his face. even in his ears. Must be a lucky guy. We should have an andrew-mole-counting-contest.  :whahuh:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Andrew needs to work out! Jana, tell him!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They look a lot more compatible now that Andrew's lost weight. HAHA. I still want more muscles though, so get to work Andrew! 

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
phatman - Yes some comments are gone because the Thai section was reorganized, do think all posts after June 8, 2015....if I am not mistaken.

Repost of WM T-ser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I51hUjmMstA
Credits to TV3 Official

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I need to be active in here. I didn't watch Bella in PC, so I feel like I need to watch this for sure. Esp. with Andrew. ^-^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww Andrew called Bella beautiful on his Instagram. Super surprising since he's seems so cheuy cheuy most of the time. He's super sweet to Taew too LOL

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He has opened up a lother since he came back. Back then he would not care about commenting on anything.