[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Almost forgot the other cast because for me,just ANNIK is enough...lol..
No need the other cast..Is it possible?? :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:
j/k..j/k..of course we need the supporting cast,its like they are additional ingredient in 1 fabolous food...
i want to know who'll play Tik's fiance and who is Kong's sisters..

OMG!! now another crazy imagination pop up in my mind.
It'll be super hot if Anne's koo kwan (i remember my promise to LoveAnne_T to to mention Anne's koo kwan name in this thread..lol) play as Kong's role and Aom Piyada play as Tik's fiance..

anti-spam : ANNIKONG

That would make YLC one heck of a lakorn!!
A star-studded lakorn must mean they have to make that lakorn one A+++++ lakorn!!!
I wouldn't mind seeing that, but I can't bear to see Tik's kookwan and Anne's kookwan...not end up their kookwan...get it? HAHA.

Anyway. Seriously, Anne and Tik is enough in my book.
Their names are enough to get me attracted to this lakorn. HAHA.
I didn't even bother to look at the summary to see how great the story line is, all I heard was "Starring Anne and Tik..."
If it's Anne and Tik, you know the story is gonna be awesome!!! HAHA.

Okay, goodie night my dear. 
I shall talk with you later!!

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

*edit*
I took 199!!
Hope I can take 200!!! HAHA.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh phat,i'm trying to help u to own page 200..
But its okay...
we need another 18 comments before move to page 200..

ANNIK!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I think it would be extremely adorable if we get a preggy or a baby added.

I mean afterall when there is an R scene between the pra'nangs, a preggy/baby is always added to spice things up. :drools:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:

I mean afterall when their is an R scene between the pra'nangs, a preggy/baby is always added to spice things up. :drools:

That's true...from the novel, Wadee didn't get pregnant...It would be cute if they can add it on the script hehehe..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Oh phat,i'm trying to help u to own page 200..
But its okay...
we need another 18 comments before move to page 200..

ANNIK!

I'm back Ms. Dila!!
Donde esta?? HAHA.

Kayla said:

I mean afterall when their is an R scene between the pra'nangs, a preggy/baby is always added to spice things up. :drools:

Totally.
A baby is a must after *ahem* you know what...you know. HAHA.

LoveAnne_T said:
That's true...from the novel, Wadee didn't get pregnant...It would be cute if they can add it on the script hehehe..

P'Nutt should totally add that in.
They don't have to follow the novel 100%, right??
I mean it'd be good if they go by the novel since they're using it's name, but still...

AnTi-spam: Annsom and Tikdee

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I'm back Ms. Dila!!
Donde esta?? HAHA.

Totally.
A baby is a must after *ahem* you know what...you know. HAHA.

P'Nutt should totally add that in.
They don't have to follow the novel 100%, right??
I mean it'd be good if they go by the novel since they're using it's name, but still...

AnTi-spam: Annsom and Tikdee

I know what you mean...I will ask P'Nutt if it is possible, okay???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
I know what you mean...I will ask P'Nutt if it is possible, okay???

Wah, you're very quick!! Hehe.
Don't stress about it Love Anne...teehee.
We make you work too much.

AnTi-spam: YLC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Wah, you're very quick!! Hehe.
Don't stress about it Love Anne...teehee.
We make you work too much.

I don't mind since I can speak and read Thai LOL.....Maybe P'Nutt would make Ann pregnant hehehe...that would be nice 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
I don't mind since I can speak and read Thai LOL.....Maybe P'Nutt would make Ann pregnant hehehe...that would be nice 

Perhaps she did. Whoohoo!
If she did add a baby, I don't mind if she made the baby come at the VERY END of the lakorn.
As long as they produced a baby, this lakorn will be perfect!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Perhaps she did. Whoohoo!
If she did add a baby, I don't mind if she made the baby come at the VERY END of the lakorn.
As long as they produced a baby, this lakorn will be perfect!!!

I just went back and watch the old version of YLC, it have been so long since I watch it but I want to make sure and guess what???...Ann is going to get pregnant LOL...I don't need to ask p'Nutt any more or should ask her any way???

SCREAMMMMMM It's going to be Ann Tik junior

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@LoveAnne_T - You are a professional stalker! If it happens, we owe a lot to you! lol

I would love seeing little Tik junior running around at the end. He can be the bond that brings mommy and daddy together.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
@LoveAnne_T - You are a professional stalker! If it happens, we owe a lot to you! lol

I would love seeing little Tik junior running around at the end. He can be the bond that brings mommy and daddy together.

LOL..When it comes to Ann Tik I'm stalking everyone LOL....I think the scriptwriter tired of me now hahahhahahaha.....My friend just told me that in the novel Wadee didn't get pregnant, but on the old YLC lakorn Wadee did get pragnant...I already asked P'Nutt about to add the script for it, I have to wait for her reply hehehe..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
I just went back and watch the old version of YLC, it have been so long since I watch it but I want to make sure and guess what???...Ann is going to get pregnant LOL...I don't need to ask p'Nutt any more or should ask her any way???

SCREAMMMMMM It's going to be Ann Tik junior

Really?!?! ACK!!!
Totally awesome!!

Kayla said:

Yeah, she's a pro among pro in here. 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Really?!?! ACK!!!
Totally awesome!!

Yeah, she's a pro among pro in here. 

LOL...I just told P'Nutt to add that Wadee and Khem junior can be about 8 months old because this age the baby should be very cute LOL....some of my friends say that just keep the baby in Wadee stomach, because she have to take care of the twins who is Kong's younger brother and sister.. LOL....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@LoveAnne_T - I think you need a new job. You might as well go be an assistant writher or a co-producer! LOL

I'll promote you darling with a very high pay raise for all your hard work!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
LOL...I just told P'Nutt to add that Wadee and Khem junior can be about 8 months old because this age the baby should be very cute LOL....some of my friends say that just keep the baby in Wadee stomach, because she have to take care of the twins who is Kong's younger brother and sister.. LOL....

I want baby Wadee and Khem to be in the stomach only. HAHA.