[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lovenk said:
Ann is such an excellent actress. She made me cry in SB and now, she makes me laugh like crazy in SSH. I want to see what she's gonna do in this lakorn.

Don't forget to watch The Letter too...
Sad Love Story...

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila it's me LoveKimAnn. I couldn't log in, so I have to change everything.
Thank you I will watch the Letter too.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lovenk said:
Lady Dila it's me LoveKimAnn. I couldn't log in, so I have to change everything.

Oh its u...
i hv the same problem too..
Just reset your password,then everythings gona be okay.

anti-spam : ANNIKONG

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ann still gorgeous as always...like da last time i see her on screen...this lady never change...miss her so much....

Lakorn Thai hurry up...i need a new Ann lakorn to watch!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovenk said:
you can't log on probably the problem with password detected you have create another password to unlock it eg. a stronger word

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Lady Dila said:
Mind to translate loveAnne_T??

Is P'Nut wrote all these lakorn?

cr: the owner of that pic & AK Pantip
 Caption :

From "Khun Noo Arom Rai Kab Poo Chai Pak Kang" to be working with her for the first time​​. And come back to me again. "Rattikarn Yod Rak" and was away for a long time and get to meet again in "Swan Biang" followed closely by "Sood Sanae Ha" ... and this year, she came as "Suriyawadee" ...  Who keeping her feel inside and  a lot of stability. She will be calm and how is she going defeat th dark Khemachard, have to wait and see ^ ^.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kayla said:
LOL - P'Nutt is probably like 'ooy..this crazy girl..let me just give her a job to shut her up already'

But they should listen to us...we know what's best!! I think we can make it to 500 pages if we keep this up. lol

HAHA. Exactly. 
If they want high ratings, they should listen to our thoughts.

Kayla said:
Wow...so has P'Nutt read all of our dirty thoughts???

Well I'm glad she visited..maybe we can help her explore her inner, wicked thoughts so that she can add a lot of spices into this lakorn. :drools:

Yup, everything, everything. HAHA.
Every little detail.
She might even be reading this now! 

lovenk said:
Ann is such an excellent actress. She made me cry in SB and now, she makes me laugh like crazy in SSH. I want to see what she's gonna do in this lakorn.

One thing that's for sure: Thongprasom will make you enjoy it!

AnTi-spam: Pholdee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
Don't forget to watch The Letter too...
Sad Love Story...

Now that you mention it, I wonder what's up with The Letter II?
Haven't heard of any news regarding it.

LoveAnne_T said:
 Caption :

From "Khun Noo Arom Rai Kab Poo Chai Pak Kang" to be working with her for the first time​​. And come back to me again. "Rattikarn Yod Rak" and was away for a long time and get to meet again in "Swan Biang" followed closely by "Sood Sanae Ha" ... and this year, she came as "Suriyawadee" ...  Who keeping her feel inside and  a lot of stability. She will be calm and how is she going defeat th dark Khemachard, have to wait and see ^ ^.

THANKS!
Wow, so they've worked together since that long ago, eh?
How cool.

Anne and Nat are freak'n awesome!
I miss seeing Nat onscreen.
I totally love her in Wang Waree with Pholdee!!
They were freak'n awesome in there AND that lakorn totally kicked butt!!

AnTi-spam: Yah Leum Chun

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys I just totally found Roy Leh Sanae Rai on youtube and I am so going to add it to my list of to-watch lakorns!!!!! HAHA. 
ACK!!!! I have so many lakorns to watch, I really don't know which one to focus on haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
Guys I just totally found Roy Leh Sanae Rai on youtube and I am so going to add it to my list of to-watch lakorns!!!!! HAHA. 
ACK!!!! I have so many lakorns to watch, I really don't know which one to focus on haha.

Good for you. You can kill the time by watch Tik ola lakorn..

Got to now phatman, talk to you later..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
Good for you. You can kill the time by watch Tik ola lakorn..

Got to now phatman, talk to you later..

Yeah, I'm killing time with BOTH Thongprasom and Pholdee lakorns hehe.

Awe, you're going already...okay. 
Catch you later!!!

AnTi-spam: Kong

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Anne is sparkly!! Literally! HAHA.
She looks great, but I wish she'd cut down on her make up.
Well, I wish her make up dresser cuts down on the make up.
Anne looks so much better without all that stuff.

AnTi-spam: Tik

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
^^ Anne is sparkly!! Literally! HAHA.
She looks great, but I wish shed cut down on her make up.
Well, I wish her make up dresser cuts down on the make up.
Anne looks so much better without all that stuff.

AnTi-spam: Tik

I think she look good with anything LOL..Maybe because I love her so much..

Kayla

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

WHAT!! You just now watching this lakorn? OMG..one of my all time favorite lakorn! It was totally obsessed with Tik and Aom during this era. Kongpope was soooooooooooo mischievous!! Loved everything about this lakorn! The soundtracks were awesome too! I loved everything about Tik on this lakorn. He was so handsome with so many tricks up his sleeves, only to stop it all because he feel in love with Aom, sweet and gentle self. EXACT's lakorns back in those days were really good. These days it's so over the top and too darn dramatic for my taste (just my opinion though)

@ lovenk (LoveAnnKim) - Since you're new to the lakorn world. Don't forget to check out this lakorn also of Tik's. OMG..he's so hawwwwwwwwwttt!

Okay, my eggs just bursted!