[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Only 4 more to go??? No!! We need more development!
I think 4 episodes are enough to wrap things up. Let's say this week:
1. Everyone finds out the truth about Khem and Wadee's past
2. Gaen breaks up with Khem 
3. Khem finds out about Wadee's fake marriage
4. Wadee finds out she's pregnant
5. Khem begs Wadee for forgiveness 
6. Wadee runs away

Next week:
1. Eua and Gaen bonds
2. Khem looks for Wadee 
3. Wadee tortures him
4. Wadee finally forgives him
5. Happy ending! Lol.

This is just my prediction. But that pretty much sums up how it may end in 4 episodes. 

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
6. Wadee runs away

Next week:
1. Eua and Gaen bonds
2. Khem looks for Wadee 
3. Wadee tortures him
5. Happy ending! Lol.

This is just my prediction. But that pretty much sums up how it may end in 4 episodes. 

Ha ha i think 4 eps is alright, although i will miss Anne so much. but lasts more eps is not good idea, so troubles, desultory, heavy felling.... I just want rating can break the record =)) and Anne can bring some award in the end =)))))

Of course, i agree with many person about P'tik' performance. I think khem is more difficult than Kawee, torn inner deep broken heart with no parent, no lover, be betrayed. ok. but Tik non-emotions portrayed the character makes Khem Khem become childish, selfish and sometime naive. Unlike the expression of sublimated Ken, I  still felt Kawee character depth and great soul, baffling between revenge and love. Ken is a good actor, Tik (ha ha) he is handsome . (but i like ken' appearance more).

One information: YLC is the best drama in APril via EFM Awards:

Mahalo said:
6. Wadee runs away

Next week:
1. Eua and Gaen bonds
2. Khem looks for Wadee 
3. Wadee tortures him
5. Happy ending! Lol.

Haha! That next week prediction sounds a lot like Sawan Bieng! Lol! Me likey!

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
After seeing this caps, i feel happy and touched. after everything, truly love is always beautiful, no fault and shines in the danger situations. poor khem and su, too long to love and try to forget other.they belong together.

I dont hate khem anymore (inspite of still not watching this eps via HKlakorn)

Ha ha, dont show ur love but when u show, u describe to all person , poor khem =))))))))

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
but you know honestly, it made sense that Khem grabbed Nu'Lek instead of Gaen because he was closer to Nu'Lek, yes heartbreaking for Gaen none the less but still.

And Idk why everyone is angry at Khem when Nu'Lek left him all those years ago, causing him to be angry all his life.  I mean...well, I guess he did use Gaen but...darn, Khem and I just can't win this...maybe he and I should just elope!!!!

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
beamsgirl said:
but you know honestly, it made sense that Khem grabbed Nu'Lek instead of Gaen because he was closer to Nu'Lek, yes heartbreaking for Gaen none the less but still.

And Idk why everyone is angry at Khem when Nu'Lek left him all those years ago, causing him to be angry all his life.  I mean...well, I guess he did use Gaen but...darn, Khem and I just can't win this...maybe he and I should just elope!!!!
 no i dont think so, khem stood between 2 su and geunlong. and don't take time think to choose, he help suriyawadee at the moment.

i dont understand thailand language but maybe khem talked to Eua when eua said: who you really love?

khem: i....never forget suriyawadee

and i really surprise next ep, after  1 ep with soft voice, khem come back to his louder voice =)))

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I am so pissed off. Lol. Everyone blames Khem. The only thing Khem is wrong for is involving Gaen in his revenge. I don't feel sorry for him if they hate him for that. However, no one is blaming Wadee! It's all her fault. I love how Eua and Gaen are so confrontational with Khem and Wadee. Eua asked Wadee why she came back into Khem's life if she wanted nothing to do with him? She replied by saying he could choose to believe her or not believe her, but it was a coincidence. The job agency contacted her with the job. It was the only job that had a high enough salary to help her feed her family. She thought he had forgotten her and that they can become friends again which won't interfere with their professional lives.That's totally BS WADEE! I don't believe you at all. She needs to go back and take EX Boyfriends 101 to learn that you don't come back into your ex's life thinking everything is all good when things ended badly. Is she playing goody two shoes or is she stupid? I believe she intentionally walked into his life to play with his emotions. The lakorn is just not telling her side of the story. Everything is from Khem's point of view. In reality, Wadee is the devil as well. That's why Khem and her match each other. I've never seen any lakorn where both n'ek and p'ek get bitched at by the supporting leads. Lol. Seems like Eua and Gaen should be the leads. They are the only ones who have common sense! 

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
So my question is... Is Su gonna be pregnant w/Khem's child or the writer's just teasing us?! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episode!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Another thing I'm confused about is why did Eua punched Khem for answering his question truthfully? He said he can't forget Wadee. I know she changed her name and all, but it's still the same person past or present. It's not like he said idk. Lol. What's wrong with the script? I've never disliked any of Anne's character as much as this one.  

CR: As tagged
Episode 10 screen caps

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
As expected,some viewers will blame Wadee after Khem regret what he did just like people forgive Kawee and blame Narin because she's too stubborn..hahaha...
6. Wadee runs away

Next week:
1. Eua and Gaen bonds
2. Khem looks for Wadee
3. Wadee tortures him
5. Happy ending! Lol.

Mahalo,u forgot 1 thing..

Nang'ek got sick,pra ek take care of her..that sooo thai lakorn...lol..but I like it...hahaha

Btw,i still blame Khem...not Wadee..
Yes Wadee make a mistake because give in to him when they're at Swiss.
But after comeback from Swiss,she's move on..
It's Khem that still can't let her go...

And gaen,why she agree to marry with him.
Isn't in episode 1 she said that Khem not her boyfriend yet because he still locked his heart to something and khem is just her closed friend.

I'm not satisfied for last night's episode..Too much gaen's scene...
But looking forward for today's episode..
More Khem & Wadee scene..
Wonder how Wadee & Khem found out bout Khem Jr..

http://youtu.be/y3we6wul8Lw

Anne loves to touch her co-star's boobies huh

Gaen also 1 of her victim....lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
As expected,some viewers will blame Wadee after Khem regret what he did just like people forgive Kawee and blame Narin because she's too stubborn..hahaha...Mahalo,u forgot 1 thing..

Nang'ek got sick,pra ek take care of her..that sooo thai lakorn...lol..but I like it...hahaha

Btw,i still blame Khem...not Wadee..
Yes Wadee make a mistake because give in to him when they're at Swiss.
But after comeback from Swiss,she's move on..
It's Khem that still can't let her go...

And gaen,why she agree to marry with him.
Isn't in episode 1 she said that Khem not her boyfriend yet because he still locked his heart to something and khem is just her closed friend.

I'm not satisfied for last night's episode..Too much gaen's scene...
But looking forward for today's episode..
More Khem & Wadee scene..
Wonder how Wadee & Khem found out bout Khem Jr..
I think only me and Beamsgirl are TEAM KHEM! Lol. I forgive Wadee after Switzerland because she pulled herself out, but I blame her for starting this whole thing. Even p'Eua agrees with me. In episode 10, he went to confront Wadee, but she still tried to play dumb until Eua told her they all know the truth. I liked that he told her to learn how to open up and speak about the past because if she had done so in the first place, Gaen wouldn't be as hurt as now. My point exactly! But she was still stubborn and asked what he wanted her to do? Go up to Gaen and introduce herself as Khem's ex-girlfriend? No Wadee! You silly girl. Explain to Khem why you left him in the first place, but noooooo. She kept encouraging him to think that she's money hungry and money is all that matters to her. She fueled his revenge. That's why he took it out on her and Gaen. If only she clarified things in the first place to put Khem's heart at ease with the truth. At least try and if he doesn't believe her, that's on him. At least she can rest assure that she did the right thing and tried, not worsen things by avoiding the problem and pretending to be someone else. She said she moved on and tried to force him to move on also; yet, she still kept all those pictures of her and Khem from college. All Khem needed was to know that she had never forgotten him. When he recovered those old photos of them in the trash, he started snapping into his senses because he now knows that she at least cherished what they had. That's why I think her pretending nothing happened and that she was this new person made him went crazy. All your fault Wadee! Lol.     

Oh, and you can't blame Gaen for agreeing to marry him. She truly loves him, but Khem betrayed her love. She tried to back out a couple times, but Khem kept sweet talking her to trust him. Khem's a player. Lol. Can't blame Gaen for falling for him. Blame Khem and Wadee for betraying her kindness and sincerity.  Gaen's very straight forward; if you don't love her, she won't force you. Our pranangs just made things complicated by pulling others into their little mind games.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i've always been team Khem. he had all the right to get his revenge on the girl who broke his heart. he wanted her to experience the same thing too. although sleeping with her and dumping her was a little harsh, i let him slide after the scene where he tapes all of their photos back together. that was a sweet scene. 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo.

Can u help to translate this..Not the whole thing,just make it short...Thanks na...

cr: P'Nutt's FB & pantip

mongstaness :agree with u...that scene was sweet!

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
Another thing I'm confused about is why did Eua punched Khem for answering his question truthfully? He said he can't forget Wadee. I know she changed her name and all, but it's still the same person past or present. It's not like he said idk. Lol. What's wrong with the script? I've never disliked any of Anne's character as much as this one.  

CR: As tagged
Episode 10 screen caps
Mahalo, i dont bash Anne'character. because, i dont know in the beginning, su attemp to Khem's company or not. and another reason, if yes, i angry why she was soft, but not blame her. she can love and waiting the love. After knowing about Geunlong-khem'relationship, Su changed her mind and not want to involve in 2 guys. And of course, situation develop with some special situation.

And, last reason, i don;t think if not Su, Khem can be happy truly. before seeing again Su, khem still have a painful never forget. with geun, is the

respect, admiration but not love. they're just friend, like Su and Eua. Not khem, Su never loves eua

and do you know about thailand fan's comment??? i hope to know too:)