[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Ann's acting is just superb! I love her sooooo much. She expressed so much pain and hurt in her voice when Wadee was talking to Eua after having read Khem's letter. 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
mongstaness Agree!!
I love that scene..........
Arrghh anne voice,face expression just superb....
We know how hurt she is even she's pretend that she's ok..
And the scene with the twins...

The moment Khem said 'this hell bring u to heaven'...
gosh I wish Wadee would kick his ball!!
And seriously look like a pervert when he's looking at Wadee in his room...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrLnTNZzMdk&list=UUKGpDG6SHWUj_pXiGIMpnqA&feature=share

johanna

sarNie Egg
@Lady Dila
"The moment Khem said 'this hell bring u to heaven'...
gosh I wish Wadee would kick his ball!!"

The exact same thought crossed my mind... Su might not have kicked his balls but Khem looks positively knocked out by the end of episode 9...  Eur gave a nice punch, the other ones were self-inflicted. And it's only the beginning.

And I think too that Ann's character struck the right note in the last 2 episodes, deeply hurt but still standing...

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone explain what they mean by the phrase this hell bring you to heaven?
Khem totally deserved that slap lol if only ann slapped more harder lol it's so true what p'da said ann has slapped tik the softest out of all her pra ek.
@mahalo
Ikr! Btw I never knew Sririta has a boyfriend, but how could I not know she's so beautiful obviously she would be off the market lol! But they do deserve a lakorn together they seem pretty hot together haha!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
mahalo,since u've watched it,mind to translate some part???...
The part when Rita was talking,they show Anne-Tik hugging & almost kissing scene..
I guess Rita talking about Anne & Tik..

himyim : its about their one night stand.. :pervie:
**don't know how to answer without being pervert** lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
himyim said:
Can someone explain what they mean by the phrase this hell bring you to heaven?
Khem totally deserved that slap lol if only ann slapped more harder lol it's so true what p'da said ann has slapped tik the softest out of all her pra ek.
@mahalo
Ikr! Btw I never knew Sririta has a boyfriend, but how could I not know she's so beautiful obviously she would be off the market lol! But they do deserve a lakorn together they seem pretty hot together haha!
The phrase was referring to their one night stand. He was trying to insult her. After Switzerland, Wadee saw Khem's true colors. He was no angel and became more like the devil. So she said being with him is like suffering through hell. That's why Khem fired back by saying that this hell (him) had once brought her to heaven by giving her sexual satisfaction.   

And I totally forgot that Rita was dating a rapper from Thaitanium. Honestly, she's too beautiful for him, but they've been together for 3 years. She faced a lot comments like the one I just made. Lol. But I guess Thai rappers aren't as bad as American rappers. They still have manners and show respect for elders and women. 

Lady Dila said:
mahalo,since u've watched it,mind to translate some part???...
The part when Rita was talking,they show Anne-Tik hugging & almost kissing scene..
I guess Rita talking about Anne & Tik..
For that part, Rita was talking about how she was jealous of Anne and Tik's sweet scenes. She wanted some romantic scenes of her own. That's why she went to ask the director or producer if they can add in a few scenes for her. She doesn't mind who they're with. They can either be with Tik or Kong, as long as she gets to fall into someone's arms and lock eyes with them. Lol.  

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
@mahalo: Tik wants rita become his n'ek =)) OMG. i can not believe, but it is ok. rita is so beautiful.

and Ken and Anne is the best couple =)))) ha ha

but about the rating, anyone knows ep 8,9"s rate?

I hope can break 10.

i satisfied with the changes and development in 2 eps this week. hope to 2 eps more in next week.

YLC has 14 eps and after YLC, i have lakorn anne with peter, mark prin and kim

p/s: im from vietnam and no much information about anne's ralationship? Is she dating? Ken and p'Tik married and have babies. anne still single and i am anxious about anne.haizzz

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
trangcanh2002 said:
@mahalo: Tik wants rita become his n'ek =)) OMG. i can not believe, but it is ok. rita is so beautiful.

but about the rating, anyone knows ep 8,9"s rate?

I hope can break 10.

p/s: im from vietnam and no much information about anne's ralationship? Is she dating? Ken and p'Tik married and have babies. anne still single and i am anxious about anne.haizzz
Yes, in the interview, he said he wanted to play p'Kong's  character so he can play with Rita. Everyone said that he couldn't take his eyes off Rita. He told Rita that she's the true n'ek in his heart even though she's playing supporting in YLC. Then he looked at Anne and said I can tell by the way you look at me that you're jealous. Lol. When he's practicing his lines, he can only practice with Rita because the way he looks at Rita isn't the same compared to everyone else. She brings out the best in his acting.Rita was blushing each time he complimented her. I was like dude! You're married and your n'ek is right there next to you. Lol.   

And p'Anne has been dating a guy name Ae for 13 years. I believe it's been longer than that, but Anne said so in one of her recent interviews that it's been 13 years. She's probably going to get married soon once she wraps up all her projects. Everyone keeps asking her when she's getting married,but she's not yet ready. She said they've dated each other for so long that getting married wouldn't really change much. They look at each other as if they're friends now; they're very comfortable and don't get mad at each other easily. I guess she means that he's her best friend.

Here's a picture of him:

As for ratings, one of the members posted some up from IG, and this lakorn has hit 10 digits already. It has been going back and forth between 8 and 9 though.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
13 yrs!!? They don't need to get married they're already married. Haha. I'm proud of Anne for being with her man all these years. And I'm proud of the man who stayed by her side despite all those intimate scenes she's done.

Tik is totally flirty, he's very lucky to have married such an understandable wife!

Tik and Anne haven't changed much, especially Anne.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Tik's pic is like a guy from prison...lol

So,Mahalo what about the part in 3 zap when Tik said 'top jing joob jing'
I heard the same line from Aum when they interview him bout BBK..

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
Tik's pic is like a guy from prison...lol

So,Mahalo what about the part in 3 zap when Tik said 'top jing joob jing'
I heard the same line from Aum when they interview him bout BBK..
They were talking about how superb Anne's acting is. She gets so into her characters that she usually slaps for real. Sometimes, when she's not satisfied with the way she slaps, she has to redo it or else she wouldn't be able to deliver her lines. Everyone she acts with has encountered her infamous slaps. However, with Tik, she slaps him softly and not with full force like she does with Ken and Aum because she doesn't want to hurt him. Lol. But that doesn't mean that Tik isn't hurt by her slaps. They're still pretty raeng. When she first slapped him, he didn't feel anything, probably numb and in shock; he just reacted slowly afterwards. That's why Tik was like there's no way he'll lose to Anne. If she slaps for real, he'll kiss her for real if there was to be another scene similar to that one. P' Kong was like he feels lucky that his character doesn't have to be slapped by Anne. Lol.     

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Heehhe I remember Aum once said the same thing as Tik; If Anne slaps forreal, Aum will kiss her forreal. Tik oh Tik, can't believe he really said that about Rita infront of his nangek. I don't blame him because Rita is gorgeous.

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
Yes, in the interview, he said he wanted to play p'Kong's  character so he can play with Rita. Everyone said that he couldn't take his eyes off Rita. He told Rita that she's the true n'ek in his heart even though she's playing supporting in YLC. Then he looked at Anne and said I can tell by the way you look at me that you're jealous. Lol. When he's practicing his lines, he can only practice with Rita because the way he looks at Rita isn't the same compared to everyone else. She brings out the best in his acting.Rita was blushing each time he complimented her. I was like dude! You're married and your n'ek is right there next to you. Lol.   

OMG< im jealous too. why tik can say that :((((((((
poor Anne. I Miss ken so much :(((

I watched clip few minutes ago although not understand anything. i can see tik talk too much and about rita :(((((((((((((((((((( I hate him :((((((( My Anne thongprasom is the best, u're stupid.

thanks mahalo about anne' relationship. i heard they dated for a long time. waiting for her wedding :)

tomorrow is another wednesday:)

Lakorn Watchers

sarNie Egg
trangcanh2002 said:

OMG< im jealous too. why tik can say that :((((((((
poor Anne. I Miss ken so much :(((

I watched clip few minutes ago although not understand anything. i can see tik talk too much and about rita :(((((((((((((((((((( I hate him :((((((( My Anne thongprasom is the best, u're stupid.

thanks mahalo about anne' relationship. i heard they dated for a long time. waiting for her wedding :)

Don't take it so serious. Im pretty sure he was just joking. He pretty much said he took on this lakorn bc of Anne.

tomorrow is another wednesday:)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I gave into my temptation to watch this lakorn. I'm falling for Tik all over again like I did back in 1999. The cast & acting is superb.

Tik, Anne, Kong, Rita are all gorgeous. I love the wardrobe & the progression so far. Khem is an A-hole.

That little gal, Honey, is so so so adorable.

Thank you to Anony for subbing this lakorn.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
johanna said:
 Whether you're team Khem or team Su, what I find interesting now is their reaction once they got back to Thailand.
Khem who supposedly set up the perfect trap in Switzerland, seems to be completely erratic, adds now insults to humiliation, harasses & stalks Su when he was the one who asked  her  in his letter to get out of his life. Su, on the other hand, now that she's dried her tears, seems focused, ready to move on and for a fight whenever Khem shows up, which is all the time !

However wounded Khem feels, I do think that he crossed the line with his masterplan (Day 4 =  sleep with the ex, check -  Day 5 =  dump the ex, check -  propose to new girlfriend, check ) + the bonus : blackmailing Su to help Gane with the wedding... But at the end, Su is able to deal with it and he's the one losing it, with Gane as collateral damage. 

Nu'Lek's reaction is because she is hurt but can finally "move on" because she's "paid" for hurting Khem in the past.  Khem's reaction is because he is still hurting and is projecting his true feelings onto Nu'Lek, believing that Nu'Lek is the one who is in love with him, who is still chasing after him, who is still in pain from not being with him, etc while in fact, it is Khem himself who has those feelings.  It's a psychological thing.  Sometimes when people feel such strong emotions, they don't know how to deal with that but unconsciously (and sometimes stubbornly like Khem) projects those emotions onto other people and thinking that other people are the ones with those emotions, or in Khem's case, Nu'Lek is the one still wanting to be with him.  That's why he aggressively and bluntly says to Nu'Lek, "you love me! you want me!"

It's sad, but like I've said before, when you've been so hurt and want revenge, yet the truth behind all the pain is that you want their love, you go psycho like Khem! Agian, I am not saying that what Khem did is right