[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I hope we hear wedding bells from her soon!
I remember reading that p'anne was suppose to marry last year and I was all waiting for that day to come but mai hen arai loey. Lol

Can't wait to watch the next episode too ^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
I remember reading that p'anne was suppose to marry last year and I was all waiting for that day to come but mai hen arai loey. Lol

Can't wait to watch the next episode too ^^

That's what I've been hearing the past couple of years! HAHA.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
I swear I'm going to beat up Khem instead of Su, first I'll  :rant:  then  :numchuck: then :ninja: then  :smack: then  :gungirl:. Then he'll end up like this  :eek:uch:

This is what I'd write to Su when Khem goes missing when I kidnap him:

"Dear Su, 
I have kidnapped your ex-boyfriend jerk, he'll return when he's conscious, which is, 20 years. Then when he returns you can beat him up as well.
Sincerely, 
Jana, your back up  :fanfic: "

I swear I'm soaddicted to this drama.     :scarytv: Its getting good, I hope I see Su torture him slowly  :popcorn: . 
Ur post was just too funny... I love it and agreed with u

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
OMG, Khem is so mean, acting all nice, forgiving her and than boom he's gonna drop the bomb on poor Wadee soon! Payback is a b*$ch, can't wait until Wadee turns the table on Khem!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG OMG OMG!
Episode 5 was super good...
Wadee start to show her true feeling...calling Mr.Bipolar 'Khem' instead of 'Director'...
I've a mixed feeling though..
When I see Khem & Wadee together..i was like 'run Wadee,stay away from Mr Bipolar,he's too dangerous for you'...
But everytime I see Khem try to touch or kiss Wadee...I was like 'go Mr Bipolar,kiss her kiss her!'
And when Rita is coming,i was like 'Dang Gaen,why u ruin their moment together'...

http://youtu.be/2SXl_YDCuAo

cr:LakornThai HD

preview for next episode.

http://youtu.be/0N_aSkRtNW0

they're going to Swiss next week...yeayyy..
And they 'did it'...hahaha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
they're going to Swiss next week...yeayyy..
And they 'did it'...hahaha
Did they really "do it"? Lol. Isn't it too early into the lakorn and too soon? After all, they did just meet again

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
haha Mahalo...yup seems like its too early..but its okay..
I want to see it ASAP...hahaha..erm maybe in ep 7,not 6....
oh wait...I wonder whether the baby is made in Swiss or Thailand???
If Swiss,then we can guess it'll happen next week...lmao..

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
@ladydila
I totally feel that way, everytime wadee is with khem I'm so scared she will get caught!! But then I want them to make the move lol :)
Btw happy Easter long weekend if you celebrate it. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@phatman; LOL ! took dtaung kha !!! Seriously haha I really wanna see how Anne's wedding would turn out like :)

Sia dai jing jingggggg ! P'Eua is regretful until now for not agreeing to marry K'Su. No wonder each time he sees her, he makes a long face because he's made a mistake. This is the price you pay for letting yourself get brainwashed by your evil sisters. Jao Sua is correct by saying that this is a lesson for him to learn and I'm glad to see that after P'Eua observed and learned what kind of person K'Su really was, she gained respect from him; she even got herself an admirer lol Now I want to watch a Kong and Anne Lakorn. In that case, I need to search up their first Lakorn together lol Plus I can't believe I forgot that YLC is a reunion Lakorn for Kong and Rita too.

Man don't get me started on Khem !!! He makes me believe in every word he says to K'Su. He really does !!! He used the information he received from P'Am and act as if he understood K'Su's situation when he mentioned her own problems to K'Su. When Khem spoke about the burden she had on her shoulders, I saw how more so relief K'Su looked because he's speaking about what she never told him before she left him. Goshhhhh he made her believe that he has forgiven her completely that's why she was able to really start over again, beginning with a change of hairstyle, wardrobe and a smile. Well I do think Anne's character as K'Su should've applied at least a pinkish lip stick on her lips to make her look less plain tho. I know she's sporting the more natural look with neutral colors but sometimes a pop of color on the lips or eyes help make a person look livelier esp knowing that she's going through some changes. Khem would compliment K'Su and make her feel so good only to shoot her down when he speaks of K'Gaen. Punkkk. Jerk face........... This guy puts K'Su down too much. I don't think I could forgive him too. I mean not to mention Kawee in here again....I was able to forgive Kawee and his self-centered mistakes but K'Khem... I can't. He knows who K'Su is and yet, he chooses to believe that she really left him for money. I understand he's angry that she left and married off but why can't he dig up more truths to make sense out of the situation when K'Su is clearly not a gold digger and not out to get money. Gosh Khem is not just a jerk but he's also stupid. =x It's been awhile since I've been this mad at a pra'ek 5555 lashing it out on Khem ! That's right ! Keekek

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
haha Mahalo...yup seems like its too early..but its okay..
I want to see it ASAP...hahaha..erm maybe in ep 7,not 6....
oh wait...I wonder whether the baby is made in Swiss or Thailand???
If Swiss,then we can guess it'll happen next week...lmao..
So there will be a baby?!? Yayyy. I still hate Ch. 3 for banning kisses. It would totally make this more enjoyable.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't like Khem using Gaen to make Su jealous!!! Because I'm jealous!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I don't like Khem using Gaen to make Su jealous!!! Because I'm jealous!

Girl we're on the same boat. I am jealous for K'Su and for myself AHAHA I also feel sorry for K'Su tho because it looks like she's in between. She still loves Khem but is happy that he has found someone else. At least Gaen isn't those typical crazy nang rais.

Lady Dila said:
I can't believe that Mr Bipolar use the twins too...
I love love love Eau....such a sweet protector..

He did? Omg ! I will have more to say about Khem once I get to that scene. WOW.................

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
He use the twins to get close to Mae Nue Lek.. :)

OHHHHHHHH hahahaa I thought negatively when the word use was "used" with Khem LOL ahha ohhh he's going to use them to get close to Nou Lek...oh hohhhh. ehhe
That's the willing scene I bet....ouuuu

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
he used them in episode 5..remember smilez..
He told Weebon to bring them to his house,so that make Wadee comes to his house..
Is it consider 'used'...hahahahaha.....