[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Lady Dila said:
he used them in episode 5..remember smilez..
He told Weebon to bring them to his house,so that make Wadee comes to his house..
Is it consider 'used'...hahahahaha.....
I haven't watch ep5 yet. I'm almost done with ep4. Haahha yesssss that is considering being "used." What a sly guy. Even lied that something came up so Weebon couldn't take K'Su run errands and he took her himself. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:

Girl we're on the same boat. I am jealous for K'Su and for myself AHAHA I also feel sorry for K'Su tho because it looks like she's in between. She still loves Khem but is happy that he has found someone else. At least Gaen isn't those typical crazy nang rais.

He did? Omg ! I will have more to say about Khem once I get to that scene. WOW.................
Yup, that's what like about Gaen, she's classy, smart and...normal. haha.I'm glad she's not crazy.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@phatman; you are completely right. Right now I'm starting to feel really bad for her too because Khem is "seeing" K'Su behind her back.

In Ep.4, P'Eua asked Gaen if Khem was a womanizer and she said no. WRONG. Apparently he dated Wannita too? And now he doesn't want to see her. I thought she was just one of those delusional rai that thinks they are going out with the pra'ek but how Wannita warned Gaen about getting heartbroken, I believe Khem and Nita were an item but he dropped her lol KHEMACHART is actually not the pra'ek but the main Rai in YLC haha I am serious. That smirk of his makes me want to backhand him 5555 Orapin isn't a real friend at all to Wannita. She's planning all the schemes and making Nita do all the dirty work so she can be the one to snatch away her own so-call friend's claimed bf Smh. Btw. Noey and Boy make a cute couple too. I hope these two get together since they are the bickering couple in this drama. Haha Honestly my nose started burning when K'Su waited for Khem after she was already off of work. He gives her so much hope that it makes her believe that he's really a good guy. Hurts me to see how much hope she has in her eyes thinking everything is going to get better from now on. T_T Tbh, that makes her look like a fool. She's so naive right now :( Pshhhh while Khem was tending Su's sprained ankle, he said "we haven't just met. I know well what kind person you are." because she kept saying she's okay. Apparently you don't know her honey. You're digging your own hole with all the hurtful things you are doing to her and will be doing. Smh. What got to me was when he's talking about his value to Gaen and they were both being sweet to eachother while Su was there. All of a sudden he talks about how "someone" didn't value him. Isn't that suppse to be a damn red flag to Su that he hasn't forgiven her. He's always saying shtuffff that puts her down. And she makes this pitiful face everytime he says something a jerk would say. Can't wait to see her reallllly stand up for her self when she finds out the truth about his nasty revenge. I'm getting sleepy now but I want to finish the rest of episode 5 >\\\<" lol

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Khem isn't really a player, he tried to move on and dating other women, but he just couldn't committed, because of his heart still belonged to Wadee. 
Those women want him to take the next step like asking them to married him, but he never did and left them hanging so one by one they leave him (just like Wadee did) ... the only person that still around is Rita(Gaen), that is why he is more into her and treated her above other in his life. (These reason/explain of Khem's many women problem was mention in the older versions)

When Wadee came back to Thailand and did a research/looking up on Khem's life, and knew he hasn't commit to anyone yet because (she hope) he still loved her. That was reason why she seek him out and applied for job in his company.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
so was Nu'Lek really P'Eua's dad's wife, or was she only in name?

What did the dad say to P'Eua is ep 4 when P'Eua was looking at Nu'Lek?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
daaaaamn! Tik's secretary's got a nice as office! It's as nice as a boss's office.  Waaaay upgrade from where Nu'Lek was sitting at 

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I've waited for so long for this lakorn but I'm really not liking where it's going right now...I hate Tik playing with Nu'Lek's feelings, I hate Nu'Lek slowly letting herself be a doormat to Tik...I wish she was more resistant like before.  Even though Tik "may have" "forgiven" her, doesn't mean she should let him hold her, pull her near him, be face to face close, sweet talk....oh so dreamy! oh damn! even I am not resisting him lololololololol! but seriously, I'm hurting for Nu'Lek, I hate Tik!  Poor Nu'Lek! Poor Gang, poor P'Eua, damn Khem!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@maya; ohhhhh okay! Thanks for making me understand Khem's character a little bit more :) Sighs sadly, I still think he's a jerk. I don't remember seeing any scenes of Su looking up his life so I'm assuming it was shown in the previous version? I really think it's good to watch the first version to be able to understand the remakes. Ahhhh. But yes thanks again ^^

@beamsgurl; I'm also with you on this one because I think it was ep2 where I lost interest. I didn't see where this Lakorn was going too but after watching ep3, I'm hooked. Lol K'Su is Jao Sua's wife by name. I see her as his caretaker and the only one who he trusted to take care of his twins. While Eua was starring at Su, Jao Sua said that he knows Eua is sad and have regret. He's also sad. This should be a lesson for him not to make his decision based on other's opinions. (his sisters who brainwashed him). Otherwise, Jao Sua would've been more happier. (As in he would've been happier that Eua married Su instead.)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
http://youtu.be/OdJ6HOlmlDM

translation : Meena

Anne  : If in the real life for me to chose between Khemmachad and Eau,who will i choose??
Ummmm There a lot of story between me and Khemmachad,i felt that a person like Khemmachad have many personalities,cruel,jin,very bad and sarcastic,its all there.I think to be with a person like this will have a colourful life.Therefore,i chose Khemmachad....

Host  :  What if is P'Tik & P'Konh.
Anne : Between Tik & Kong,who will I choose? Is really difficult to choose,its like i eat some chocolate with different taste at al,but both are delicious,and they are handsome.

Anne : If u ask me,i will choose P'Kong,P'Tik,I'm sorry.They only give me two choices to choose,I didn't choose P'Tik because i can't go and take care of nature in the jungle like him.I think i can hang on with the singer is better.He's rich,each time they go to a concert one day and in 28 days,i don't think i will have a difficult life.But to stay with Tik,i afraid that i will starve..I'm sorry Tik,i choose P'Kong...

lmao..Anne is so funny..555++..she loves a bad boy personalities..i mean Khem not Tik..a bit challenging...

I agree with Anne..
Team Khem vs Team Eau = i will choose Khem too..At least just hv to deal with his personalities.With Eau,she hv to deal with his two sisters...

Anyway,anyone know in the previous version or novel...After he dump her,she still working with him??

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Khun Khem is such a jerk. He plays with everyone's feelings and minds. Rita, Anne, and the twins, the little kids who have nothing to do with anything--just so he can get to Anne. Also wiping his hand after shaking her hand and ordering her to do meaningless stuff just to piss her off. I think that's a bit crazy. Now he's just trying in any way possible to make her feelings hurt and make her life miserable. He's going to hurt everyone around him and himself. Also when he indirectly insults Khun Su really pisses me off too. The word "coward"--I really want to use that word to describe him. I'm sorry but if I had to chose between Khem and Eure (I don't know how to spell P'Kong's name), I would chose P'Eure. P'Eure is really smart and knows how to respect women and be a gentleman. Khem isn't really a gentleman at all. He pretends to be but really he's just using everyone. That ain't gentleman-like at all! I rather have a person like Eure than Khem. Ugh......
   Anyways, hopes P'Khem suffers a little before they get together, unless he proves himself sincere and I jai-on too early and root for them. Right now, kind of more into Rita's and P'Kong's characters. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
maiKair said:
Khun Khem is such a jerk. He plays with everyone's feelings and minds. Rita, Anne, and the twins, the little kids who have nothing to do with anything--just so he can get to Anne. Also wiping his hand after shaking her hand and ordering her to do meaningless stuff just to piss her off. I think that's a bit crazy. Now he's just trying in any way possible to make her feelings hurt and make her life miserable. He's going to hurt everyone around him and himself. Also when he indirectly insults Khun Su really pisses me off too. The word "coward"--I really want to use that word to describe him. I'm sorry but if I had to chose between Khem and Eure (I don't know how to spell P'Kong's name), I would chose P'Eure. P'Eure is really smart and knows how to respect women and be a gentleman. Khem isn't really a gentleman at all. He pretends to be but really he's just using everyone. That ain't gentleman-like at all! I rather have a person like Eure than Khem. Ugh......
   Anyways, hopes P'Khem suffers a little before they get together, unless he proves himself sincere and I jai-on too early and root for them. Right now, kind of more into Rita's and P'Kong's characters. 
Me too.. I would choose Euan too

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I am guilty of negligence!!!! I need to get my AnnTik fever going again. Haha. See what happens...you wait and wait for something to happen, when nothing happens and you feel like giving up, things start happening. Urgh...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
am i the only one who does not like kong in here? i seriously think they should've casted a different actor. he looks too old that he doesn't go well with ann or rita. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
mongstaness said:
am i the only one who does not like kong in here? i seriously think they should've casted a different actor. he looks too old that he doesn't go well with ann or rita. 
Really? I think he looks very young. Haha. I honestly don't see how well gee goes with Rita, but I think he meshes well with Anne. Hehe.