[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wonder if the Poh is complimenting Ann and Tik because they are veteran actors/actresses. I am not sure whoever is siding or praises Khem is sane. I don't know if it is Tik or the script or both that is ruining Khem. I still think he is nuts. I guess I blame the drama for not showing us a loving Khem prior to Khem, the unreasonable sociopath. 

I give props to those who finds other means to live beside marrying someone you don't love (Cha Jeong Woo, the guy in my siggy rocks) I don't see how dirt poor can Su's family be to be so desperate to marry off their daughter in the first place. 

Lily, I believe Gan is the only one who is clear. She calls out on people when their action is in the wrong. I can't forgive Su. And I don't understand Khem. His excuse of being heart broken is not enough for me to digest his action.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Khem is a sociopath. Lol. I think he has a right to be angry towards Wadee because she gave meaning to his life when he was at his worse. I mean, he was very poor and had no support after his parents passed away. Wadee showed him love and gave him the affection he lacked. She valued him and made him feel like he can be something great. Unfortunately, this person who once lightened up his world became the same person to darken it. When she left without explanation, she wounded his heart. That heart never healed properly because it was filled with unanswered questions. He just know that she left him to marry a rich old man. That's hurtful because he was poor so it was like a slap in his face. It made her seem like she only valued the superficial things in life, in other words, she was a gold digger. That letter she left him did him no justice. She was his first love, and you never forget your first love, especially when there was more pain than happiness. 

And it's very cruel of her to randomly walk back into his life when he's beginning to open his heart back up to someone as great as Gaen. It's even more pathetic that she plays the whole I'm not Wadee, I'm Suriyong. She has done him wrong and refuses to acknowledge what she has done and acts as if it never happened. Wouldn't you be pissed off if you were Khem? Lol. Like you've been scarred your whole life wanting answers. Then she appears back in your life still not giving you answers but pretends that she's someone new and expects you to forget everything and move on. That's not realistic. I support Khem for his revenge. I'm pissed for him. Lol. Everything could've been resolved if she just sincerely sat down with him and explained why she left. During the beginning episodes, he asked her aggressively a couple times why she did what she did. But she always told him to move on and forget the past. If she truly wants him to be happy, give him the closure he needs. Sheesh. Lol. Even better, she could've written him a thoughtful letter, not apply to work at his company. She brought this revenge on herself really. I wish they would've written the characters differently. I can't stand third handers. Lol. 

Don't mind me. I kind of been in a situation like this. Lol.        

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Khem's supporter is here....hahaha..........lol..
But I agree with u too Mahalo....
Su should slow talk with Khem why she left him...

I don't mind what Khem did and will do to Wadee..
But he shouldn't lie to Gaen..
And even give her hope...talk a sweet thing with her...
Poor that girl...She so naïve...hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hehehe I really enjoy reading what you girls have to say :) Khem is on my bad side and I can't forgive him....Ying duu kao, ying grot kao. His smirks gets me alllll the time and whatever he says is never genuinely from his heart !!!! Sometimes I would believe him and then his smirk kills it all lol I feel really bad for Gaen T_____T however I am glad she is going to get with P'Eua who is as equally as beautiful as she is. The times when Wadee thinks back of Khem giving her the forget me not ring, gosh the tone of his voice is sincere; most def different from now ! On the ep7 for me. I keep losing interest then the urge to watch YLC picks up again...Bleh !

fun

Expired Sarnie
I understand his hurt and pain but he should be sane enough to understand that she left him for a reason. She was the who stood beside him even when he was poor and her leaving like that would have rung a bell. Maybe he is not a sociopath but a total idiot. His actions toward Su and disregarding Gan's feeling makes him a double douche bag. I know they ended the wedding but I am not at that point yet LOL I am still need to speed watch episode 5. And all the more reason to as why I dislike Su. 

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
Mahalo: "And it's very cruel of her to randomly walk back into his life when he's beginning to open his heart back up to someone as great as Gaen. It's even more pathetic that she plays the whole I'm not Wadee, I'm Suriyong. She has done him wrong and refuses to acknowledge what she has done and acts as if it never happened. Wouldn't you be pissed off if you were Khem? Lol. Like you've been scarred your whole life wanting answers. Then she appears back in your life still not giving you answers but pretends that she's someone new and expects you to forget everything and move on. That's not realistic. I support Khem for his revenge. I'm pissed for him."

Oh i agree with you  Mahalo. you know, i dont hate khem because he was so pitiful,  lost parent, and abandoned by the most loving girl, the most trusted person. He changed so much, from a great man, with a big heart and the altruistic love with flowers, children to person who is grumpy, or angry and hate flowers.

I understand it is because he has been deeply hurt by Wadee, by love in the past.      

But I think, Wadee changed her name because Wadee dead, after the day she left khem, wadee dead. The woman still lives and raised children is Suriyong, Nou Lek, not Wadee. Just because of that, she still can live until now. That's why she does not want to dig the past, talk about the reason or something else.

moreover, now Khem has Geun in his life. Another reason why she should never speak again (I think): she did not know Khem still loved her. SO that, why should she say to do? Let him hate her, anger, and then forget everything, and live with Gaeun happy, more than to remember and regret the past.

By the way, i know, Su loves khem so much and beside him, she become Wadee again =))) and lost her brain to get the right decision, right action.

P/S: i like SU not telling too much. The fact that in the first meeting after few years, khem saw Wadee and said: 3 months salary in advance and Fire her. He did not trust her anymore.

wat could Su say? "Oh, babe, i still love u, love u forever. I abandoned you in the past because of my family's problems in money.Can u forgive me darling, i'm now an widow with 2 step son, not my biological sons. I'm still a virgin woman. can u believe me". I am so sure that Khem does not trust her anything. and keep quiet is the right action.

Poor Su, poor wadee, poor khem. I'm not poor about Geun or Eua. Eua missed his opportunity in the past and Geun, she's perfect and too confident about herself. She's perfect, i know. but not pity. (Gaeun has feeling for Eua from ep 5 :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Khem is a jerk. Urgh. He's really pushing my bubble. Tik, oh Tik. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
I understand his hurt and pain but he should be sane enough to understand that she left him for a reason. She was the who stood beside him even when he was poor and her leaving like that would have rung a bell. Maybe he is not a sociopath but a total idiot. His actions toward Su and disregarding Gan's feeling makes him a double douche bag. I know they ended the wedding but I am not at that point yet LOL I am still need to speed watch episode 5. And all the more reason to as why I dislike Su. 
Idiot, yes! Because he shouldn't have involved Gaen. She was perfectly fine before this whole thing caught on fire. 

trangcanh2002 said:
Oh i agree with you  Mahalo. you know, i dont hate khem because he was so pitifullost parent, and abandoned by the most loving girl, the most trusted person. He changed so much, from a great man, with a big heart and the altruistic love with flowers, children to person who is grumpy, or angry and hate flowers.

I understand it is because he has been deeply hurt by Wadee, by love in the past.      

But I think, Wadee changed her name because Wadee dead, after the day she left khem, wadee dead. The woman still lives and raised children is Suriyong, Nou Lek, not Wadee. Just because of that, she still can live until now. That's why she does not want to dig the past, talk about the reason or something else.

moreover, now Khem has Geun in his life. Another reason why she should never speak again (I think): she did not know Khem still loved her. SO that, why should she say to do? Let him hate her, anger, and then forget everything, and live with Gaeun happy, more than to remember and regret the past.
Trang, I understand your viewpoint. I get that she didn't wanted to spark anything between the two since he now has Gaen, but her actions contradict her intentions because if she didn't want to spark anything, why did she go work for his company? Lol. I see a lot of loop holes in this lakorn. It makes me wonder if Wadee has a little badness to her on the down low. You know, people who pretend to be good but does subtle things intentionally like wear his Yah Leum Chan ring all the time in front of him. Lol. If she didn't want to speak about the past or remind him of the past, why wear something from the past just because you like it knowing that it has a lot of meaning to him? She's also playing with his emotions unintentionally. I just feel that people should never bury their problems. They should sort it out and speak like adults to clear all misunderstandings which I think would've worked better for Khem than this whole I'm Suriyong not Wadee thing. It pissed him off enough to hurt everyone dear to her and him. 

But then again, if it was that simple, there would be no lakorn. Lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love the lakorn so far, i think someone mention Tik's acting and I think its not as powerful but it is way more enjoyable in here than in Wanida. I totally enjoy Kong-Rita too i think they're totally adorable and gosh Kong is so handsome in here. Makes me wanna watch his lakorn with Ann. So happy YLC is getting good ratings. But 19 episodes? Thats a lot for a channel 3 lakorn and i've never watch any lakorn that is over 16 episodes, but at least it is more Annik I just hope its not super draggy. I personally like lakorns that gets to the point.

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
AnnTfan said:
I love the lakorn so far, i think someone mention Tik's acting and I think its not as powerful but it is way more enjoyable in here than in Wanida. I totally enjoy Kong-Rita too i think they're totally adorable and gosh Kong is so handsome in here. Makes me wanna watch his lakorn with Ann. So happy YLC is getting good ratings. But 19 episodes? Thats a lot for a channel 3 lakorn and i've never watch any lakorn that is over 16 episodes, but at least it is more Annik I just hope its not super draggy. I personally like lakorns that gets to the point.

No I think 14 eps for all:) not 19, too long and i'm tired too.

@mahalo: i agree with you , why she still wears YLC ring =))) yes. i can't understand, just she is in troubles with herself

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks  everyone for the interesting comments.

I guess Love is powerful for Love can make one does crazy things.   Because of love, Khem becomes vengeful, Su is weak and  Ganlong is suffering.

Once again, congrats to YLC for the high ratings......

Ep. 6  ----  10.06
Ep. 7  ----    9.7

More picture updates

Tik looks handsome here......Can't wait to watch 3zaap show.

cr:Tik chinesefc

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I feel like Su stabbed Gane in the back in Episode 7! She could have said No to that jerk!

Reactions: fun

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Its Wednesday again....
Well,honestly...I don't really care if Su back stabbing Gaen or not as long as I get to see Annik bed scene...555++......
I really love love love YLC...

Sorry if someone already posted these pix.
Credit as tagged.

Oh3 zaaap show tonight.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It would have worked out if we get to see Su battle out that frustration but she knew what she was doing. I think that is why I think she lacks character's arc because I don't see her complexity, her vulnerability. Same can apply to Khem but it is Su who holds the card to Khem's stupidity because she refuse to clarify things with him. Oh she is such a coward at its best, telling someone to move on when obviously she is still very stuck. She says this and that but her action is complete opposite. We or at least me as a viewer feel as if they purposely wrote Su (sleep with him and him manipulating her to sleep with him) this way to gain sympathy but it is actually doing the opposite. 

I just started reading recaps instead now lol and I think I will just do that for now. 

At this point I think I am just talking nonsense. 

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
yah yah, i saw bed scene and i really really want this scene happening in Switzerland, not after engagement of khem and gaeun=)))

i think this week is so attractive, su get the revenge of khem. bed scene and abandoned. like him =)))))) and she changed so much.

Bravo, i like it.

(at least she should to have a consequence for everything, and just by this, su can see Khem right now not her ex few years ago . I Like it

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I like it too trangcanh2002....
I think it'll happen tonight...the last night they're at Swiss...
The next morning,Khem just left a letter,dump her and goes to Gaen...

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
Lady Dila said:
I like it too trangcanh2002....
I think it'll happen tonight...the last night they're at Swiss...
The next morning,Khem just left a letter,dump her and goes to Gaen...

I think that will happen as you say, and that is the answer to throw the ring into the lake / river of Su. ( Hope hope)

A few years ago, she is forced to leave, to betray Khem with the suffering.

Now, she's been betrayed by deliberate arrangement ha ha

Poor Khem, he will take effort to understand that his heart really was thinking. put Su in suffer, he will more painful :)