[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Aw how sweet, the yah leum chan cast( Rita, boy Pisanu, Ann, Tik) went to an aged nursing centre and spent the day there. <3
Sorry I can only post a link to some pictures, how do you post pictures on mobile version?
I'm loving what ann is wearing to the event, just wished they made her wear stuff like that in the lakorn but I understand it's for her character.
http://web.stagram.com/n/annethong_gallery
Btw anyone watched 3zaap last night? Seemed funny to bad I don't understand much. :(

waverly_xiong

sarNie Egg
fun said:
As much as I hate Khem, he has every right to be angry with her. I hate how she doesn't want to clarify things. It is almost as if she wants to be misunderstood. I am not justifying Khem's actions but I can't seem to cheer Wadee on either. 
Khem is irrational and narrow-minded. It would be pointless to clarify things with a man who does not listen too reason.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This may or may not be the script writers intention, but I'm so frustrated at the show! It's not the acting that isn't up to par, but the characters are so....unlikable. I meant the leads. Like Khem is a jerk, period. And Su is just so...obligatory...sigh. I shall press on! Haha.

Reactions: fun

trangcanh2002

sarNie Egg
The fish in the water is silent, the animals on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing. But man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.”

u know, the written in the box of khem;s pictures.

khem is eveything of Su. haizz, poor khem, he spends a lot of time to find a woman loved him most, with no reason, more than woman can leave him because of money,

he misunderstands for a long time. no one loves him like su, and he can not love anyone like Su.

poor 2 of u

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
lady0fdarkness said:
I hear what you're saying... but my gosh.. he did the ultimate low down and dirty thing. He bedded her and then turns around and dumps her and propose to another woman the next day. Not only did he betray Wadee, he is deceiving Gane too!!!!

At least for Wadee, she had an important obligation she needed to do for her parents!

But in a way that's kinda what she did to him, granted she didn't bedded him or take his virginity, but she did stab his heart and left him with no explaination, left him for all those years to not know the real reason why she left.  He was left thinking she really did leave to marry someone else.  I mean, I get that Nu'Lek was there for him when they were both poor but gosh with that note she just left and the news that she married a rich old man, I'd be angry too.

In ep9 I totally feel Khem's pain.  I've been his place before, where you love someone so much, where you and that person has been there for each other through thick and thin and you never thought of being apart from them and just want to plan your future together, then all of a sudden with no explanation, they leave you.  And you're left with so many questions, such frustration and hate for yourself that you aren't good enough that's why you were left lower than dirt, left like dust that they just easily brushed off their shoes.  And for so many years you spend time alone in anger and in questions and you just want revenge, you just want that person to hurt as much and even more than you were hurt.  You want them to feel the pain and loneliness you were left with, you want them to experience the traumatizing pain, and you want them to not forget, for them to remember, to be stained with the memories of you and be as hurt as you were.  But even after you've gotten your revenge...you're not happy, you're not satisfied, you're even more hurt and frustrated and end up hating yourself even more because you don't really want to hurt them...the anger and revenge was just out of anger, was to mask your real feelings, was to hide the hurt and humiliation.  What you really want is them, is their love, is for you both to return to how it was before all the pain and anger and frustrations and questions.  You want them to not end your relationship, you want them to love you as much as you love them.

I really hope they do a good job to show Khem's side of the story and for audiences to be able to understand this.  (but this doesn't excuse him being a jerk hehehehe) And Nu'Lek could've spilled out everything, explain why she left, why she came back to work for him (she did work for him knowing well that it was his company), granted he's a pathological liar and won't listen.  I'm just saying, she could've explain things to him before she left because like everyone is saying to Khem, she was there for him when he was all poor and stuff, I'm sure he would've been understanding and willing to help.  She just up and left with a heart stabbing note that gave the message "I'm leaving yo a**!"  Again, I would've been angry and hated her for all those years too.

But I totally feel for Nu'Lek too and am rooting for her revenge but I already wrote a lot about her up there already so I won't repeat it here.

fun

Expired Sarnie
waverly_xiong said:
Khem is irrational and narrow-minded. It would be pointless to clarify things with a man who does not listen too reason.
The same thing can be applied to Su. Khem became irrational and narrow-minded because of her. Although Khem had manipulated her, she should know her ground as to stay away from him. She seemed like she was prepared for all the nasty and cruel thing Khem will do to her when applying at his company from the very beginning. This all started because of Wadee. I don't know if I hate Wadee or Chorlada more. They both intentionally left the man they love and when return expect to be forgiven without an explanation. Psh. I don't even like Khem but seems like I dislike Wadee more.

Phatman seems like you have caught up. I think I am going to go watch Cunning Single Lady again. I really wish this follow EC or CSL where they hate each other guts but not idiotic and unreasonable. At least the characters there admit to why they failed or why they separated and still be civilize.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't know if I am overthinking the lakorn to much, but in my opinion Wadee probably didn't tell Khem why she left because she doesn't want him feeling bad that he can't help her. I mean how do you tell the person you love that your parents need money and the only way to do this is for you to marry someone else. Also she wanted to walk out of his life hated because she isn't good enough for him anymore in her opinion and if he hates her then he'll have motivation to move on and find someone better, but if he knew the real reason, then he'll know her sacrifice and hold onto her. I am not liking either right now the Ann Siriam version and Pete T's version even if it were wrong that she slept with him it was different in that she somewhat tried to resist, but it just kind of happened. THIS it actually went from him wooing her and then taking her to the room. Suriyong in Ann S's version they were outside talking and she was going to go inside, but her wrap dropped and they both tried to pick it up. In the end it resulted in him pulling her into his arms and she tried to resist but gave in. This version ugh she intentionally went to the room with  him >.< I can't even think straight. 

On another note, I am totally loving Eur and Gaen Lhong ♥ I'm glad in this version their feelings develop. In the old version they just kind of settled with each other because they both lost the people they loved. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tina I understand how you feel. I don't think anyone can think straight. Both characters are frustrating to watch. I don't want them to end up together. They don't deserve one another LOL 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I love YLC...Period. lol...

What I disappointed the most is....
Wadee should slap Khem harder!!!!!

Next week,Khem Jr in her belly..Yeaaayyyy...

Can't get over this..

cr: YLC IG

cr:as tagged

Khem is not only worst than Kawee but also stupit than Kawee..
At least,Kawee know he was her first...But Khem...

Seriously,these 2 should make a tag team and smack Khem's head multiple time!

Duck dance..

http://web.stagram.com/p/710497437420908638_48324891

http://web.stagram.com/p/710495675435741243_48324891

fun

Expired Sarnie
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Ah come on, is this lakorn really that disappointing? I've only made it to episode four... :( I'm a bad Tik and Anne fan.
I think the correct term would be frustrating. Very frustrating. Not the best lakorn but definitely not the worse. Kaew Tah Pee and Hua Jai Sila still remains a competitor but YLC comes close to out beating KTP. I am up to episode 8.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
beamsgirl said:
But in a way that's kinda what she did to him, granted she didn't bedded him or take his virginity, but she did stab his heart and left him with no explaination, left him for all those years to not know the real reason why she left.  He was left thinking she really did leave to marry someone else.  I mean, I get that Nu'Lek was there for him when they were both poor but gosh with that note she just left and the news that she married a rich old man, I'd be angry too.....
I agree with you 100%! This is the same reason why I understand Khem's wrath and am not at all angry at him for reacting the way he did. I do not favor Wadee's character because what she did was very immature. As former lovers who once truly loved each other, she should have had the audacity to tell him the true reasons for why she left, both in the past and in the present. Instead, she chose to just torture him by not giving him any answers. I think it's better for him to be hurt and move on with the truth than be forced to move on with lies and unanswered questions. I, too, was in a similar situation. It killed me more not knowing why than it would to know the truth. I really appreciate your comment, very relatable. Lol. Also, I don't support Khem's actions after what happened in Switzerland because he got what he wanted. Everything he does now is him not being able to move on while Wadee finally has. Besides, he should start anew with Gaen and leave everything behind him, but no. Bpen baa tee soot.         

fun said:
The same thing can be applied to Su. Khem became irrational and narrow-minded because of her. Although Khem had manipulated her, she should know her ground as to stay away from him. She seemed like she was prepared for all the nasty and cruel thing Khem will do to her when applying at his company from the very beginning. This all started because of Wadee. I don't know if I hate Wadee or Chorlada more. They both intentionally left the man they love and when return expect to be forgiven without an explanation. Psh. I don't even like Khem but seems like I dislike Wadee more.

Phatman seems like you have caught up. I think I am going to go watch Cunning Single Lady again. I really wish this follow EC or CSL where they hate each other guts but not idiotic and unreasonable. At least the characters there admit to why they failed or why they separated and still be civilize.
That's exactly why I feel that she's a hypocrite. She provoked him to take revenge on her. For episode 10's teaser, Eua asked her why she came back into his life if she wanted to leave him alone? Goodness. Seems like only Gaen and Eua have common sense. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I don't know if I am overthinking the lakorn to much, but in my opinion Wadee probably didn't tell Khem why she left because she doesn't want him feeling bad that he can't help her. I mean how do you tell the person you love that your parents need money and the only way to do this is for you to marry someone else. Also she wanted to walk out of his life hated because she isn't good enough for him anymore in her opinion and if he hates her then he'll have motivation to move on and find someone better, but if he knew the real reason, then he'll know her sacrifice and hold onto her. I am not liking either right now the Ann Siriam version and Pete T's version even if it were wrong that she slept with him it was different in that she somewhat tried to resist, but it just kind of happened. THIS it actually went from him wooing her and then taking her to the room. Suriyong in Ann S's version they were outside talking and she was going to go inside, but her wrap dropped and they both tried to pick it up. In the end it resulted in him pulling her into his arms and she tried to resist but gave in. This version ugh she intentionally went to the room with  him >.< I can't even think straight. 

On another note, I am totally loving Eur and Gaen Lhong ♥ I'm glad in this version their feelings develop. In the old version they just kind of settled with each other because they both lost the people they loved. 
Hate is such a waste of emotion in my opinion. It would've been better off for her to just tell him the truth than make him hate her. Why would she want to create a monster out him when he's such a kind-hearted person? I think that's very cruel of her. Lucky for Khem, he created something positive out of the terrible situation. He used it as motivation. However, what if it were to happen the other way and he was so heart-broken that he committed suicide? Wadee didn't think of that did she? And agree about her giving into him knowing that he has Gaen. That's just shady. Lol. There's just so many things wrong about this lakorn! But I still like it because the characters will soon feel remorse for what they've done.

thatsouthernasianchick said:
Ah come on, is this lakorn really that disappointing? I've only made it to episode four... :( I'm a bad Tik and Anne fan.
I'd say that the first 3 episodes were really good. But once Khem's revenge unfolded and he started being two face to both Wadee and Gaen, it started going downhill. N'ek is supposed to have morals and be good-hearted, but they wrote Wadee's character to come off as selfish and contradicting. Khem's a jerk, but he has a good reason to be. It gets better at episode 8. Whether or not it's worth tuning into, we'll have to wait and see how it ends. Lol.   

Reactions: fun
I'm scared to continue watching this now because I'm afraid I might ending up hating Khem like I did Chisanu. Chisanu was dumb but Khem simply doesn't seem to use his freakin' brain! Instead, he uses his heart to bring out his revengeful emotions, both happy and sad, and loving and hateful; he's really good at that! Omg...I'm speechless at this lakorn right now...at least Chisanu and Kawee both had a brain and TRIED to use it, but Khem...smh...

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
"Khem is worse than Kawee."
I agree so very much. Happy to find out there are characters in here that isn't too stupid (P'Kong). Man.... The sisters finally got something right for once. Rita would be the one that would hurt the most. Freaking Khem. He hurt everyone and he still has the face to go up to Suriyawadee and propose to Rita? Sick, man, sick. I feel like Suriyawadee let him take her too easily. Now I'm currently more interested in the second pra'nang relationship.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Between Khem and Su's actions, Su's are more frustrating. I don't understand why she just doesn't give him her reason. Like someone mentioned, she came into is life intentionally. I would understand her if she coincidentally appeared at his company, but she purposely went there. She provoked him. Also, she knew Gaen was Khem's to-be-gf yet she allowed him to do those things to her. She is a devil in disguise!! Really!
In Sai Roong, similar story line, at least her character had a reason to hide her reason in writing that break up letter to Johnny's character. And Johnny's character was more likable as well.

Yeah fun, I really do want to rewatch CSL.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mahalo, Khem did become suicidal LOL okay I didn't mean to laugh but in the beginning when he wander into the street lifeless and was struck by a car. If he was to die then and there, oh I don't know how Wadee would live her life knowing she drove someone to their death.