[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Aff is not confirmed to be in here yet.

It just said, Aff is not pregnant, the reason she is taking some time off from work is to spending time with her husband's family and his business. She hasn't received the script for this lakorn yet.

may1363

sarNie Adult
I read at Spicy that in his clause for coming to act for Channel 3 Tik requested for his n'ek to be Aff only. Don't know if it's true or not.
Since he will have Yah Luerm Chun and Manee Mala, just put Ann in Manee Mala if she's not in this one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I read at Spicy that in his clause for coming to act for Channel 3 Tik requested for his n'ek to be Aff only. Don't know if it's true or not.
Since he will have Yah Luerm Chun and Manee Mala, just put Ann in Manee Mala if she's not in this one.
P'May i senses it might be something like that

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think both producers would like to have Anne; however, it is up to Anne to decide whether she still wants to act or just to produce.

She is already thinking about producing her second lakorn when she just finished her first one with Mark and Kim.

For those of you who miss Anne on screen, Qi Pao will be on aired on October 25th.

fun

Expired Sarnie
no if it is aff, that means less romance!!! tik doesn't do lovey dovey scene either. u know some lip to lip smacking won't be present!!! I know they r looking for a prim n proper nang ek but oh no please not aff. if tik wants to work w aff, get out of here lol okay I didn't mean it seriously but just venting.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Lol!!!

I love Aff and Tik together and I would love to see them both again but for this one I want Ann to be
nang'ek more than Aff.So,hopefully,it's Ann but not Aff.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I want someone who havent being pair up with Tik...da only two tat came up to my mind is Ann & Rita but sadly Rita niw with Lakorn Thai...I still wish da n'ek to be Ann since she never pair up with Tik...and Tik need to stop being picky on his n'ek cause he not tat prefect anyways...sorry but tat da truth!

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
^^ We don't know if Tik really did pick Aff as the nang'ek. Fans may have made that up, or if Tik really did say that he probably said that out as fan service idk, I like Aff, she's prim and proper, but I don't know, she's too shy with her pra'eks. I agree, if Aff's in here there won't be too much satisfying lovey dovey scenes haha. Also, Tik does do lovey dovey scenes haha, I mean look at his movies...have you guys seen Into the Jungle or Deep in the Jungle? Yeah it got pretty steamy.

I still want Ann and Tik. Ann better not retire from acting yet...seriously, I'll be so so so freak'n sad. People who call her too old are just ignorant people who don't know what talent is when they see it. Ann is only 35 and that is still young. I want to watch Qi Pao, but I don't know if I could stand Smart...the guy can't act.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
no if it is aff, that means less romance!!! tik doesn't do lovey dovey scene either. u know some lip to lip smacking won't be present!!! I know they r looking for a prim n proper nang ek but oh no please not aff. if tik wants to work w aff, get out of here lol okay I didn't mean it seriously but just venting.
you have something against disliking her sorry i have to ask

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want someone who havent being pair up with Tik...da only two tat came up to my mind is Ann & Rita but sadly Rita niw with Lakorn Thai...I still wish da n'ek to be Ann since she never pair up with Tik...and Tik need to stop being picky on his n'ek cause he not tat prefect anyways...sorry but tat da truth!
yep Tik is very picky and in demand when it comes to choosing a lakorn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^ We don't know if Tik really did pick Aff as the nang'ek. Fans may have made that up, or if Tik really did say that he probably said that out as fan service idk, I like Aff, she's prim and proper, but I don't know, she's too shy with her pra'eks. I agree, if Aff's in here there won't be too much satisfying lovey dovey scenes haha. Also, Tik does do lovey dovey scenes haha, I mean look at his movies...have you guys seen Into the Jungle or Deep in the Jungle? Yeah it got pretty steamy.

I still want Ann and Tik. Ann better not retire from acting yet...seriously, I'll be so so so freak'n sad. People who call her too old are just ignorant people who don't know what talent is when they see it. Ann is only 35 and that is still young. I want to watch Qi Pao, but I don't know if I could stand Smart...the guy can't act.
the lovely dovey scene nang'ek that will give a 100% there are two that i know of are Anne and Ploy or perhaps Chompoo but she's fully busy
somehow the n'ek i want to see Tik with either Anne or Ploy these are the 2 that Tik haven't paired yet

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Doesn't Tik have the same nickname as Andrew does "Tevada Pra’ek" ? i can see why he got this nickname now. I'm hoping the n'ek is Janie since she has nothing fully confirmed yet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wait, so tik is gonna have 2 new lakorn with ch3? He usually accepts one lakorn at a time. And I don't think tik is picky when it comes to his co star so I'm sure he can work with anyone.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wait, so tik is gonna have 2 new lakorn with ch3? He usually accepts one lakorn at a time. And I don't think tik is picky when it comes to his co star so I'm sure he can work with anyone.
yes this one and manee mala his 2 lakorn in 2013

tinah

sarNie Coma
Is "manee mala" confirmed? No one post up the thread yet. I would rather have anne in that one cause it doesn't sound like a remake