[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
No nek isn't confirmed yet. What kind of shoot was it for? Tik look so skinny now. He need to leave the jungle.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
^^ We don't know if Tik really did pick Aff as the nang'ek. Fans may have made that up, or if Tik really did say that he probably said that out as fan service idk, I like Aff, she's prim and proper, but I don't know, she's too shy with her pra'eks. I agree, if Aff's in here there won't be too much satisfying lovey dovey scenes haha. Also, Tik does do lovey dovey scenes haha, I mean look at his movies...have you guys seen Into the Jungle or Deep in the Jungle? Yeah it got pretty steamy.

I still want Ann and Tik. Ann better not retire from acting yet...seriously, I'll be so so so freak'n sad. People who call her too old are just ignorant people who don't know what talent is when they see it. Ann is only 35 and that is still young. I want to watch Qi Pao, but I don't know if I could stand Smart...the guy can't act.
Anne is far from old.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Tik went to shoot at Songkran's resort.

o m g, I'm in LOVE all over again with Tik.;hahaha... He looks so FINE in here. *SCREAMING* hahah.
This photo right here make my day.Thanks for the photo,Asy. :)

Reactions: Asy

Asy

sarNie Immature
It was yesterday, I'm not sure what kind of photoshoot.

AND, I'm too so curious why he looks so tall lmao. Maybe because Aff's just so short. :D

Cr. Gai Skatey

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
It was yesterday, I'm not sure what kind of photoshoot.

AND, I'm too so curious why he looks so tall lmao. Maybe because Aff's just so short. :D

Cr. Gai Skatey
It's hard to believe Aom's 2 yrs older than Tik, she looks much younger than her age. After her baby though she looks like she aged a couple yrs.

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
looks like it is Anne for this role
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12793047/A12793047.html

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Congratulations to Anne's fans.

Tik and Anne never pair up before so I'm excited for them.

Their hard work finally paid off.

I like both Anne and Tik so I'm looking forward to this.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omdgskdkdkskdkcmdmskakks

Pure excitement pention went through. !!

Thanks for the update na kaaaaa

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes yes yes but i want Ann in tat other one since it a novel lol...anyways half excited...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay! That's great news! Finally,Tik and Ann get a lakorn together. And hopefully it stays this way until the opening which
is next year. Hahah.. I want to hear Ann said she;s in here and Tik said she's also in here too.hahha

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
WOOOOOT!!! ANN and TIK!!! Anon's petition worked woohoooo!! I know Anony will come back to love my Ann <3 TikAnn yay new pairing!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow! finally, Tik and Anne pairing :yahoo: :clap: . I'm so looking forward to see this lakorn :dance1: . Thanks for the great news na :thumbsup: