[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Oh okay...so that means that the old dude in the lakorn is the pra'eks dad...got it. I'm re-watching Pat's old lakorn haha, but I never knew that the old guy was actually his father since the pra'ek says "pah" and I so I thought he was his grandfather or something hehe. Makes much better sense now! Thanks!

Anti-spam: AnnTik!
You welcome. I also going to watch Ann old lakorn.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I think before Yah Leum Chun starts filming AND airs, I'm going to finish at least 20 lakorns old and new to kill my impatience haha.
hahahahaha...That is okay. I probably do the same thing. It is very quiet isn't it? nobody talk about YLC, like us crazy fans. I really really hope they will announce it soon.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
I want to say that it's going to be a hit since it's AnnTik's first collaboration, BUT...I don't want to be disappointed too...you know.
Oh well, f*** it! Yah Leum Chun WILL BE a HIT!! (please excuse the foal language :coverlaf: got a little excited)

HAhaha HELL YEA! Lols! IT will be a big hit! haha i dont mind the bad language as much...as long as its in a GOOD WAY! Haha! & im super excited... I mean who knows they might change the date of the filming.. idk lmao

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
HAhaha HELL YEA! Lols! IT will be a big hit! haha i dont mind the bad language as much...as long as its in a GOOD WAY! Haha! & im super excited... I mean who knows they might change the date of the filming.. idk lmao
Agree with you, as long as in a good way hehehehe. I am so excited too. We fans are crazy about YLC.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahahahaha...That is okay. I probably do the same thing. It is very quiet isn't it? nobody talk about YLC, like us crazy fans. I really really hope they will announce it soon.
Dude, we are seriously crazy haha.

Not that's the spirit! Haha.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually,i don't mind they start late than this...
I mean,i want Tik to finish his 2 lakorn,then he can start with YLC..
I want Tik to focus on our Anne only..I'm greedy..i know it..
But,MM haven't start filming yet,right?

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Hahaha dila, indeed!!! If its out nang'eks future lakorn we will be greedy!!! Hahaha! Lols..im greedy with Ann... haha. Im selfish when it comes to Ann, is that a bad thing?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Not a bad thing thailover..
Thats the main reason why i don't want Anne in RKTF when there's a rumor she's gonna be the 4th n'ek..
Because i don't want to see her share her p'ek with others...lol..

anti-spam : YLC

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Actually,i don't mind they start late than this...
I mean,i want Tik to finish his 2 lakorn,then he can start with YLC..
I want Tik to focus on our Anne only..I'm greedy..i know it..
But,MM haven't start filming yet,right?
Yes that's true haha, best for last. Manee Mala have yet to start, I don't think they've found a nang'ek yet.

Hahaha dila, indeed!!! If its out nang'eks future lakorn we will be greedy!!! Hahaha! Lols..im greedy with Ann... haha. Im selfish when it comes to Ann, is that a bad thing?
Sometimes we just have to do what we want first right? Haha.

Anti-spam: Still waiting for Yah Leum Chun's stunning pra'nang to...embrace eachother!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
MM from the same producer of MGD right?
gosh,seems like this production company always take a time to find a pra nang for their lakorn..
ok..ok..i know MM is their 2nd lakorn..so not always..lol.. MGD takes almost 2 yrs for the p'nang...hahaha....

Anti-spam: Still waiting for Yah Leum Chun's stunning pra'nang to...kissing each other! :tease:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
MM from the same producer of MGD right?
gosh,seems like this production company always take a time to find a pra nang for their lakorn..
ok..ok..i know MM is their 2nd lakorn..so not always..lol.. MGD takes almost 2 yrs for the p'nang...hahaha....

Anti-spam: Still waiting for Yah Leum Chun's stunning pra'nang to...kissing each other! :tease:
It took them THAT long? Wow...interesting...well then I guess MM might be held off until 2014, since Tik has AIMH and this one...and they haven't found the nang'ek.

Anti-spam: Still waiting for Yah Leum Chun's stunning pra'nang to...... :shutup: sleep with eachother! :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anti-spam: Still waiting for Yah Leum Chun's stunning pra'nang to...... :shutup: taking a bath together :blush: :faint:...naked!!! :woot: :woot2: