[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
On the clip Ann said " For New Year, Ann will go count down in New York, when she come back they will start with YLC". But Ann didn't say what date they will start.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think that is what she have to wear. But she still look beautiful like you said.
Are they promoting something that she's endorsing?? Or...something else?

Anti-spam: I get excited every time AnnTik mentions YLC in their interviews!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Are they promoting something that she's endorsing?? Or...something else?

Anti-spam: I get excited every time AnnTik mentions YLC in their interviews!
She promoting for some brand, I don't know what it is. She is so busy.

Since Ann say in that clip that they will start with YLC in January, I really looking forward more and more now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ I wish she makes them longer haha. But regardless, she's freak'n awesome!!!! I shall go thank her haha.

Anti-spam: I shall go thank Anonyblue for making lovely AnnTik MV's to promote Yah Leum Chun!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Xi0WYwRvQkk&feature=endscreen

Don't know if anybody post it yet, but I just found the clip.

anti-spam : Ann in YLC.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
She promoting for some brand, I don't know what it is. She is so busy.

Since Ann say in that clip that they will start with YLC in January, I really looking forward more and more now.

She is promoting for Bear Brand Gold ;)

OMG! I would LOVE to see they sell that in America..id buy it EVERY DAY! lmao! Its Ann! haha if thats what promoting means.. lmao

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Woah! Hopefully that Screenwriter will put some hot scenes in... ehehe to mention....she is a fan of Annik...thats makes it MORE INTERSTING! Chai mai? <3

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
http://www.youtube.c...ature=endscreen

Don't know if anybody post it yet, but I just found the clip.

anti-spam : Ann in YLC.
Coolness! Thanks for sharing!

She is promoting for Bear Brand Gold ;)

OMG! I would LOVE to see they sell that in America..id buy it EVERY DAY! lmao! Its Ann! haha if thats what promoting means.. lmao
Yeah, anything for Thongprasom! Hehe.

The scripwriter's probably gonna squeal to herself watching AnnTik perform the "lovely" scenes she creates for them haha. I would.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonder if we're gonna reach 200 pages like Qi Pao??? Hehe. Let's make 300 pages our goal by the time Yah Leum Chun finishes airing! I just hope the MANY AnnTik fans in this forum are just waiting for the big premiere to pop out and start conversing with us! :dance1:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if we're gonna reach 200 pages like Qi Pao??? Hehe. Let's make 300 pages our goal by the time Yah Leum Chun finishes airing! I just hope the MANY AnnTik fans in this forum are just waiting for the big premiere to pop out and start conversing with us! :dance1:
Its should be more than that...it should beat JLR 1500++ pages or SB 700++ pages...
we need to work hard for for our goal phatman.

anti-spam : YLC

abti-spam :

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Its should be more than that...it should beat JLR 1500++ pages or SB 700++ pages...
we need to work hard for for our goal phatman.

anti-spam : YLC

abti-spam :
Yeah, we need to work hard for our Annik fever right????Are you sure there is more of Annik's fan??? How come there is only us in this thread. I hope when the ceremony/fitting start it will be more fans come and join us. Is Anon going to Join us????