[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh..Anne is really gorgeous in that event..
Someone pls make a banner from that pic na...i'm not good in ps..

cr :tortarn IG

the past Suriyawadee & the future Suriyawadee... :thumbsup:

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Hi guys,
I'm here with you. I try to come here as often as possible if I'm not busy.
When is the fitting of this lakorn?

Ann^^^^ is so beautiful in the picture.

You guys are doing great job with this thread.
AnnTik^^^^

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hi guys,

AnnTik^^^^
Happy to know that you still around. Hope when YLC start, you will more often with us okay???. :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hi guys,

AnnTik^^^^
Glad to have you back! The fitting should be sometime in January or later according to Thongprasom, Pholdee, and P'Da! I'm exctied!

Wow, almost 100 pages! So awesome. AnnTik fever !!
I know, we're close! Yipee!
You're avatar always seems to be changing and I love it! Haha. I like your avatar with Ken and Anne! They're so lovely!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMGG!!!!!! DILA ! I LOVEE what you said about over hitting the pages OVER SB and JLR!! WOOT WOOT! We can do this! Its a SLAP and KISS! HAhaha If you be positive, well hit it...BIG TIME! hahahah lmaooooo! Im pretty sure there will be people joining in! ahah chai mai?!! HAha were all already hyped up so hopefully nothing changes...! because stuff happenes! but dont think much! haha

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
OMGG!!!!!! DILA ! I LOVEE what you said about over hitting the pages OVER SB and JLR!! WOOT WOOT! We can do this! Its a SLAP and KISS! HAhaha If you be positive, well hit it...BIG TIME! hahahah lmaooooo! Im pretty sure there will be people joining in! ahah chai mai?!! HAha were all already hyped up so hopefully nothing changes...! because stuff happenes! but dont think much! haha
Do you think we can do????I want to do it too. Less than two month, we will get to see Annik together. Yippieeeeeeeeee, I am so excited. What can I say, going crazy about them. Last night I even dream that Tik sign some post card for us in YLC thread.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Isn't it funny that Thai slap/kiss lakorns usually get very high ratings!? Haha.
I think we could really make it high! It's been less than two months since we found out who's leading the cast and we're almost at 100 pages already, AND they haven't even started filming yet! I can't wait 'til it actually airs! If we keep this up, by the time YLC actually airs we may get more than 500 pages! Hey let's make this thread 100 pages by the 15th of December!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Isn't it funny that Thai slap/kiss lakorns usually get very high ratings!? Haha.
I think we could really make it high! It's been less than two months since we found out who's leading the cast and we're almost at 100 pages already, AND they haven't even started filming yet! I can't wait 'til it actually airs! If we keep this up, by the time YLC actually airs we may get more than 500 pages! Hey let's make this thread 100 pages by the 15th of December!
By the 15th of December we will make it to 100 pages. Dila, turtle, thailover01,Meadow,usfrance,phatman, me and the others...Are we all ready???

Pic. up there, Ann and P'Da, the scriptwriter and P'Da, they met each other in the same day. The scriptwriter wrote in her FB and say "I forget to asked P'Da the date of filming, because I try to control myself not to be too excited about YLC". She is a big fan of Ann Tik.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
By the 15th of December we will make it to 100 pages. Dila, turtle, thailover01,Meadow,usfrance,phatman, me and the others...Are we all ready???

Pic. up there, Ann and P'Da, the scriptwriter and P'Da, they met each other in the same day. The scriptwriter wrote in her FB and say "I forget to asked P'Da the date of filming, because I try to control myself not to be too excited about YLC". She is a big fan of Ann Tik.
I'm ready! Let's get this party going! :dance1:
Even the scriptwriters afraid to ask Da for Da will think she's too anxious for AnnTik's pairing! Haha. I bet the whole production crew is a fan of AnnTik, if not individually haha.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I'm ready! Let's get this party going! :dance1:
Even the scriptwriters afraid to ask Da for Da will think she's too anxious for AnnTik's pairing! Haha. I bet the whole production crew is a fan of AnnTik, if not individually haha.
Yeah, I know. When I saw the scriptwriter post that pic. I was like, did she finish the script and gave it to P'Da? Later I saw on her comment that she is not finish with the script yet, but that is okay,because when they start filming, she can still write the script while they filming the other part.

The scriptwriter even say that she will try her best to finish it as soon as she can, she don't want to get more pressure now, since many fans asked her about the script for YLC. LOL that including me hahahaha.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling

present :p and ready to increase the amount of pages lol
thanks for the pix of P'Da and Nutt LoveAnne_T, finally got to see how Nutt looks like lol.
so Ann P'Da and Nutt met in the same day to discuss YLC? but where the heck is Tik? lol
that boy better be there on the opening ceremony day and take some hot pix with Ann :p
i just love the fact that Nutt is also excited like us lol, and i also love her comment, she's so cute isn't she?lol

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I know. When I saw the scriptwriter post that pic. I was like, did she finish the script and gave it to P'Da? Later I saw on her comment that she is not finish with the script yet, but that is okay,because when they start filming, she can still write the script while they filming the other part.

The scriptwriter even say that she will try her best to finish it as soon as she can, she don't want to get more pressure now, since many fans asked her about the script for YLC. LOL that including me hahahaha.
thank you so much for the update on the progress of YLC LoveAnne. i'm excited already lol.
it good that she's trying her best to finish it ASAP but please make it good cuz i hate a rush script :p
i hope if Nutt come across this comment she won't be offense by it lol. we love you Nutt :)
LoveAnne, can you please tell Nutt that don't worry and just take her time, we fans can wait, cuz
i rather wait a few more months for a good and quality
script than have a fast but choppy and rush script right? lol