[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
What do you mean by the part bolded above? Did Nutt mention something about Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant?

Anti-spam: YLC!
she didn;t mention it but there's 1 scene Lom watching TV and the host said Kru Cook & Alin love story kinda similar with Julia & Hugh in Nothing Hill..something like that..can't remember..but the TV shows Julia & Hugh and AK..

anti-spam : Thongprasom

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
she didn;t mention it but there's 1 scene Lom watching TV and the host said Kru Cook & Alin love story kinda similar with Julia & Hugh in Nothing Hill..something like that..can't remember..but the TV shows Julia & Hugh and AK..

anti-spam : Thongprasom
There was a scene in SSH that showed the movie Notting Hill?? I must've forgotten it then, because I don't remember that scene at all :scratchhead2: . Now I've got to really re-watch SSH...again! Also, I just realized that I've been using the wrong name for the evil dude, haha I've been saying Long instead of Lom haha. My bad.

I just looked up the film Notting Hill and the storyline revolves around an actress too, and her name is Anna in there and it's close to Anne hehe! How ironic! I'm definitely gonna watch it. Perhaps Nutt did write the script with inspiration from NH. :dance1:

Anti-spam: Anne Thongprasom should enter HOLLYWOOD! That would be very interesting...I wonder what role would fit her...? If Anne made a film and it becomes a renown film...she could break in to Hollywood! Yeaya!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
here jaa ...phatman..
But i personally think that AK is Thailand Brangelina...

agree with u phatman,if Anne enter the Hollywood,nobody would complain bout her age..Everybody will impress with her talent!!
Btw,Anne did get an offer to act in movie few years ago...not from Hollywood..but from Mexico...
But she said she don't want to act in that movie bcos there's many hot scenes + its from the small production company...
This is what i remember..

anti-spam: Thongprasom

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
WOW!! you girls are the best, we are so close to 100 page mow. I am so happy, you girls active when I was asleep.

Don't worried about our script writer, I think she heard our voice. I been spamming her page so much, that she get use to us fans now LOL. The scriptwriter have so much pressure now, since she want to see Annik.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Here's the clip of Anne at calendar signing

cr:KimmyStation

Yayyyyy!!! Anne said that YLC opening will be toward the end of January!!! I'm so excited!! :clap: :clap2: :yahoo:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

Yayyyyy!!! Anne said that YLC opening will be toward the end of January!!! I'm so excited!! :clap: :clap2: :yahoo:
I know. The end of Jauary, not long at all. Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
here jaa ...phatman..
But i personally think that AK is Thailand Brangelina...

agree with u phatman,if Anne enter the Hollywood,nobody would complain bout her age..Everybody will impress with her talent!!
Btw,Anne did get an offer to act in movie few years ago...not from Hollywood..but from Mexico...
But she said she don't want to act in that movie bcos there's many hot scenes + its from the small production company...
This is what i remember..

anti-spam: Thongprasom
Ah! I remember haha. I remember now hehe. Thanks Dila for sharing that with me!

I don't know if I wanna associate my KA with Brangelina haha...I don't like that pair (I just don't like how their union came about), although I do like Brad.

Yeah Anne in Hollywood, her age is perfect. I'm glad Anne did not take that offer! I don't want Anne to be in TOO HOT of steamy scenes. I want them steamy, but not too steamy that my eyes will burn haha. Not to mention it's a small production...were they even trustworthy? Anyway...perhaps we should go spam Anne's official website or something and tell her to break into Hollywood. She looks Caucasian too, you know haha. Just like Pinky S., she starred in an Indian film...although it wasn't a success haha.

WOW!! you girls are the best, we are so close to 100 page mow. I am so happy, you girls active when I was asleep.

Don't worried about our script writer, I think she heard our voice. I been spamming her page so much, that she get use to us fans now LOL. The scriptwriter have so much pressure now, since she want to see Annik.
Okay, now it's your turn okay? I'm gonna go to bed so you be active on my part alright? Haha.

Goodie night friends!

Last post for tonight: wouldn't it be nice if she gave us an exact date haha. So we'd know which exact date we should be looking forward to.

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
anne looks so adorable. she is out shine of everything around her. hope one day i could meet her once in person. after reading you guys mentioned about anntik it makes me feel so excited and want january come right now.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
anne looks so adorable. she is out shine of everything around her. hope one day i could meet her once in person. after reading you guys mentioned about anntik it makes me feel so excited and want january come right now.
yes thats right...she's out shine everything & everyone around her..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Yeah, many people say that the real very very beautiful more than in the TV. I wish I can meet her one day too. My friends are so lucky that get to meet and know her. I am so jealous at them.

The end of January they will filming YLC, hope you can join us here too yoyo.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
still #1 nang ek eventhough there's many new nang ek out there..
she's the real superstar..the star that stuck in the sky!

anti-spam : December is tomorrow..almost 2 month for Annik..........get ready everyone!!!!
Yep....She is so high that I don't think anybody can replace her as the princess of entertainment. I read in pantip some of the people been to CH3 event say before Ann came out, they announce " Here come the princess of entertainment Ann Thongprasom" Ann walk out to the event, everybody was screaming.