[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
yeah, sadly, but hey at least we can still talk for like 30 more minutes lol.
hey, when it comes to AnnTik us girls here are mostly insane so who am i to judge you lol.
i'm not sure if i can be here every other day let alone everyday cuz i'm gonna be extremely busy later.
but cuz of my love for AnnTik and also for you guys, my fellow lovely crazy fan girls lol, i will try to be here
as much as i can so that i can get update on AnnTik and go insane with you guys :p
There is no problem if you can not be here, because I know you also busy. We will keep updating the news of Annik. I know we girls are crazy when it comes to Ann Tik, I don't know why we get crazy over them.

If there a scene where Tik laying in the bed with Ann without a shirt on, I wonder how us fan going to react??? For me, I might be fainted, What about you turtle???

anti-spam : Ann Tik in YLC.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
sorry i can't :(

but LoveAnn, shall we invite Nutt to join us here? or if she's too busy she can at least make one or two comments here once in a while? cuz it would be a lot a lot and a lot more fun if the scriptwriter can be here with us, i know i'm greedy but heck...lol.....

anti-spam: yah leum chun
That it's okay..I hope someone can make a nice banner for me.

I can ask her to join us, I don't know if she have time. It's good idea if we do that, then she can see how us fans crazy about YLC.

anti-spam: YLC

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
I just invite the scriptwriter to join us in YLC thread, I really hope she will have time to stop by, at least I tried. hehehehe.

anti-spam: YLC scriptwriter
thanks LoveAnn, i hope she won't freak out when she see how crazy we are about AnnTik at this thread lol.
did you give her the link to this thread too?

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
There is no problem if you can not be here, because I know you also busy. We will keep updating the news of Annik. I know we girls are crazy when it comes to Ann Tik, I don't know why we get crazy over them.

If there a scene where Tik laying in the bed with Ann without a shirt on, I wonder how us fan going to react??? For me, I might be fainted, What about you turtle???

anti-spam : Ann Tik in YLC.
haha, yeah when i saw tik shirtless with aom in that one scene in their lakorn. i was like AnnTik should be like that in YLC too lol.
maybe we should suggest to Nutt? lol and if that scene can make it into YLC, i'm afraid to think how i will react, probably scream like crazy
making my family think that i'm possessed lol.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
thanks LoveAnn, i hope she won't freak out when she see how crazy we are about AnnTik at this thread lol.
did you give her the link to this thread too?
Yes, I gave her the link and ask her if she could join us when she have time. LOL....We never give up on anything do we??I wonder when she come to the thread, if she going to leave any comments for us fans.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
haha, yeah when i saw tik shirtless with aom in that one scene in their lakorn. i was like AnnTik should be like that in YLC too lol.
maybe we should suggest to Nutt? lol and if that scene can make it into YLC, i'm afraid to think how i will react, probably scream like crazy
making my family think that i'm possessed lol.
LOL...I don't think you will be the only one to scream, there will be more of us here too. I remember that part where he in the bed with Aom and shirtless hehehe, I felt that scene also should be in YLC.
I think Nutt won't disappoint us, I know she will do the best that she can on the script. Like she said to Dila, she can add some more love scene in it, but she don't want to do too much, because it should base on the novel....I never read the novel, so I don't know how it is. I did watch the old YLC, every times I watch it, my mind only think about Ann Tik.

turtle@af

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, I gave her the link and ask her if she could join us when she have time. LOL....We never give up on anything do we??I wonder when she come to the thread, if she going to leave any comments for us fans.
haha, i bet after YLC, us crazy YLC fans might become famous in the Thai showbiz for being the most annoying yet enthusiastic fans ever :rolleyes1: haha, but i don't really care that much anymore, we gotta do something if we want it to happen right? lol
i don't mind at all if Nutt can't participate in this thread that often because i'm sure she's busy but if she can leave at least one comment per week, that would be good enough for me lol.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
haha, i bet after YLC, us crazy YLC fans might become famous in the Thai showbiz for being the most annoying yet enthusiastic fans ever :rolleyes1: haha, but i don't really care that much anymore, we gotta do something if we want it to happen right? lol
i don't mind at all if Nutt can't participate in this thread that often because i'm sure she's busy but if she can leave at least one comment per week, that would be good enough for me lol.
I know, I know. I hope she can leave one comment a week and tell us fans about the script LOL:...I just can't never get enough when it comes to YLC....

How funny it was the other day, I had dream about Tik. In my dream,Tik stop by this thread and sign a post card for us LOL:...When I woke up, it was kinna disappointed because it's not real.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
dont forget younger in real life too lol. i saw many pix of ann in real life and she seem to be so much younger and prettier than in lakorn, not that Ann isn't pretty or looks old in lakorn lol. but i still blame the lakorn make up artists :p

RIGHT! Many fans...NOT EVEN fans said she is P R E T T I A R in real life! teehee! MY ANN!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
I read in Yayee's IG, she said that the pic was in the back stage. In the front stage it's worst. I really want to see the front stage.

Our Ann still the shining star. She will always be the princess of entertainment.

anti-spam. Ann in YLC.

Haha was there ALOT of people like that to other actors/actresses?

thailover01

sarNie Adult
There are so many fans there, some of them almost fainted because of the crowd, many of them have to leave they can not breath with so many people. Ann have to have the security guard help her to get through the fans. Some of the fans have no chance of getting close to Ann.

OMG! Are you serious?! & YET again, was there others that did the same to the "newbie" actors/actresses? Like Kim? Yaya? Mark? Nadech?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
U gals make 2 pages just for 6 hours!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
thailover:i don't know bout this year..but last year,she was alone for the signing calendar event because she's late...when she arrived,other actor/actress done..know what,people still waiting for her at that moment..even more than the earlier..my friend said (she's thai)..only anne has the power to do that...i don't know whether she said that because she's biased or not..but thats what she told me..

:LoveAnne_T,wht did she say bout KEn

anti-spam : super excited to see Annik rolling on the bed..hahahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
98 pages already girls! Nice!

Credit IG-ton_tarnn (AFC)
Anne looks exceptional cute and young in this pic haha.

anne looks so adorable. she is out shine of everything around her. hope one day i could meet her once in person. after reading you guys mentioned about anntik it makes me feel so excited and want january come right now.
Same here! I want to meet her one day!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Gosh I'm trying to catch up to all of ya'lls conversation haha.

wow, thanks for the pix dila, who said ann is fading away :p
look at the amount of fans wanted to take pix of Ann.

anti-spam: yep, Anntik is so gonna be a real koo kwan :p
They're gonna make everyone envious of their on-screen chemistry!! Yup, yup!

you never here alone LoveAnne ;) and i miss you too LoveAnne :kiss:
it just that recently i happen to remember our different time zone so i figure you should be here at this time plus i'm so busy lately,
but when i have time i'll try to be here with you guys :heart:
anti-spam: yay, YLC is coming though so far away lol. but LoveAnne, don't put too much pressure on Nutt ok? lol we want a quality script after all :p
but also don't forget to remind her to put many sweet and love scenes in YLC for AnnTik ok? lol, i know i'm greedy and demanding but heck, if we want
to see AnnTik hot scenes we gotta be more demanding right? :p haha
Totally! Haha. If we don't demand, she won't know what we want haha.

LOL....I did request that lots and lots of love scene, force kiss. Some of the other fans also request the same things. Nuttiya reply "Maybe I should put them in the island somewhere" hahahaha...The scriptwriter is so funny. I even say to her that, I want to see real kiss LOL. I don't know if she will do what we request, but I know she will do great on the script.

Right now I want to see Annik together in photoshoot, why can't anyone do that????.
She's so funny. I like that she communicates with fans and jokes around like this haha. I don't think her idea is that bad haha, every lakorn has to have a scene on an island, right? Haha.

Oh...in an hour???That is okay, at least you still be with me for another hour...When YLC start fitting/ceremony, are you going to be here everyday??? LOL...for me, there is no doubt , I still be here. If I'm too busy, I will be here at least 30 min. a day, hahahahaha. You can say I'm crazy, but when it comes to Annik, I don't mind people think I'm crazy hehehehe.
I totally agree!!!

sorry i can't :(

but LoveAnn, shall we invite Nutt to join us here? or if she's too busy she can at least make one or two comments here once in a while? cuz it would be a lot a lot and a lot more fun if the scriptwriter can be here with us, i know i'm greedy but heck...lol.....

anti-spam: yah leum chun
Oh it'd be so fun to chat with Nutt in here haha. We could be her besties haha.