[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Gosh, you are so busy. On the weekend you won't be online, but I hope turtle will be here since tomorrow it's her last day with the exam.

You going to soon right???
I probably will not have time, but I may be able to come and add a comment or two.
Yeah, I'm going now hehe.
Goodie night LoveAnne, see you....tomorrow.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
tonyvika...we are in the same boat..i'm greedy too...when it comes to Anne..and more more greedy when it comes to ANNIK..
we want more aiko...we want more!!! we want more!! we want more!!
Btw,at first someone said its 'Don't Forget Me'..
then P'Da use 'Forget Me Not' for her caption when she post Tik & Anne pic..
Yeah in a way it does, but if you say it correctly it would be don't forget me, but I agree, forget me not does sound more poetic. Now I know what all the posters are about now, I thought they were for a ff because i first saw them in the ff section. Now i know it's for a lakorn.

I see, thanks for the clarification ladies <3<3<3 :grouphug:

& yes, @Bieluvr, I thought it was a ff too.. lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I see, thanks for the clarification ladies <3<3<3 :grouphug:

& yes, @Bieluvr, I thought it was a ff too.. lol.
It's like a fanfic come true! haha.
AnnTik was probably the leads in many fanfics for oh, so many years already haha.
Now, at last, they've finally paired up... :cry: ...
I'm becoming emotional because...I'm so happy.

Anti-spam: Look what you've done AnnTik, you made my cry...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know, I saw many ff about Tik and Ann and a lot of people saying they should pair up so when i saw this, I was like, wow, many people's dreams coming ture, just waiting for mine to come true now. Haha.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ who are you waiting to see pair? lol

and yes, many wanted to see tik/anne... and now it's true.
i admit i would like to see kob/tik too :p

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
It's like a fanfic come true! haha.
AnnTik was probably the leads in many fanfics for oh, so many years already haha.
Now, at last, they've finally paired up... :cry: ...
I'm becoming emotional because...I'm so happy.

Anti-spam: Look what you've done AnnTik, you made my cry...
i'm ready to give u my shoulder to cry on..
i feel the same..i cried the very first time p'da post Anne's pic..
cry with happiness..
Annik is such...eerrr..errr...worst than drug!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know, I saw many ff about Tik and Ann and a lot of people saying they should pair up so when i saw this, I was like, wow, many people's dreams coming ture, just waiting for mine to come true now. Haha.

and yes, many wanted to see tik/anne... and now it's true.
i admit i would like to see kob/tik too :p
I wish Pat was still hot and cute, like he used to be, so that he and Anne can pair up haha.
Since AnnTik have been paired I'll wait for Anne and Andrew hehe.
Also, Tik and Noon W.; and Ken and Noon S..
That's about it. Hehe.
Tik and Kob? Hmm...
That'll be interesting.

i'm ready to give u my shoulder to cry on..
i feel the same..i cried the very first time p'da post Anne's pic..
cry with happiness..
Annik is such...eerrr..errr...worst than drug!
:grouphug:
I was super duper happy when I heard the great news.
I was speechless.
Okay, maybe I wasn't speechless (I was quite verbal hee), but I was stunned.

Anti-spam: AnnTik disease is coming back!
I just noticed that "anti" can also be short for AnnTik...AnTi haha.
It's meant to be.

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
Oh ho so many people wanted tik and anne to pair up. it must be a hit for 2013 that everyone is looking forward for long.

I have read one site talking about ann father. it just so sad for ann. i feel sorry for her much. her family life was so sad, even her mom left her. I feel like she was valueless for her mom.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh ho so many people wanted tik and anne to pair up. it must be a hit for 2013 that everyone is looking forward for long.

I have read one site talking about ann father. it just so sad for ann. i feel sorry for her much. her family life was so sad, even her mom left her. I feel like she was valueless for her mom.
What happened?
Can you fill me in haha.
I don't usually follow her personal news.

Anti-spam: Love AnnTik!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
She still have a good relationship with her mom and sibling...
Its just that her mom is tooo poor that can't afford their live...
Maybe her mom think with 2 son,they can help her & protect her when they grow unlike a daughter..
MAYBE..
But i watch 1 clip her mom follow her to SGPT location bcos her mom really like Chakrit..Anne said 'now,we have the youngest member of Chakrit's fanclub'..lmao..anne is soo funny..
I believe this is her mom & sibling..

is she the only one look mixed??!

AnTi spam : ANNIKONG

oh forgot,thats is 1 of the reason i really admire Anne..she come from nothing..nobody and now she's SOMEBODY in Thai..
I still remember her word..
We Must Respect Ourself No Matter Where We Came From

Another creation from AK Pantip.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
She still have a good relationship with her mom and sibling...
Its just that her mom is tooo poor that can't afford their live...
Maybe her mom think with 2 son,they can help her & protect her when they grow unlike a daughter..
MAYBE..
But i watch 1 clip her mom follow her to SGPT location bcos her mom really like Chakrit..Anne said 'now,we have the youngest member of Chakrit's fanclub'..lmao..anne is soo funny..

AnTi spam : ANNIKONG

oh forgot,thats is 1 of the reason i really admire Anne..she come from nothing..nobody and now she's SOMEBODY in Thai..
I still remember her word..
We Must Respect Ourself No Matter Where We Came From
So just for clarification.
Before Thongprasom became famous she lived with her dad because her mom didn't want her since the mom was very poor at that time?
So basically Anne started from scratch?

AnTi-spam: Thongprasom is the biggest SOMEBODY of her time!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
So just for clarification.
Before Thongprasom became famous she lived with her dad because her mom didn't want her since the mom was very poor at that time?
So basically Anne started from scratch?

AnTi-spam: Thongprasom is the biggest SOMEBODY of her time!
no..her dad died since she's kid..
she live with her grandmother...they are very very poor..she even share a shoes with her grandmother...thats a sad story..look at now,i believe she's 1 of the most richest actress...i'll try to find a clip for u na phatman..

here ja phatman...
http://youtu.be/5CDq5i5Dg5Y

u can stalk Nat's channel for more Anne's clip.. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
no..her dad died since she's kid..
she live with her grandmother...they are very very poor..she even share a shoes with her grandmother...thats a sad story..look at now,i believe she's 1 of the most richest actress...i'll try to find a clip for u na phatman..
OH YEA! I'm so stupid.
I forgot, I did read what happened to her dad.
How sad, seriously.
So she lived with her grandma instead of her mom.
I see now.
I think many actresses/actors who started out with nothing usually lives with their grandparents.
Grandparents are really the best things in the world.
Hehe I'll wait for the clip.

AnTi-spam: Nice AnnTik poster!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OH YEA! I'm so stupid.
I forgot, I did read what happened to her dad.
How sad, seriously.
So she lived with her grandma instead of her mom.
I see now.
I think many actresses/actors who started out with nothing usually lives with their grandparents.
Grandparents are really the best things in the world.
Hehe I'll wait for the clip.

AnTi-spam: Nice AnnTik poster!
there's a clip above ur comment..:)

abti-spam : ANNIKONG

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, my wish is not the older generation, it's the newer, but it may never happen cause they're both from different channels. But if possible, I would love to see Bie pair up with Kimberly, Mint, Margie, and Yaya. But anyways, I would love to see Nadech and Mint. C pair up as well.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^Wow. I've been following Anne tightly these past few months, but I never knew so much about her personal life.
After watching that show my admiration for Anne has grown so much.
We have the same thinking, seriously.
I value education very much (as so do many of us in here hehe); I like to live a simple life with no issues with anybody; most importantly I love horses too!
I'm addicted to them haha, should I get it treated? Haha.
I really like the host for the show, he's such an easy going fun person to talk with.
JUST LIKE THONGPRASOM!
Anne is talkative and knows how to speak well and appropriately.
Even the host said he can talk with her for 2-5 hrs because she always has something to say.
Her grandma taught her very well, it's a pity her grandma passed before she got to see Anne achieve the success she earned today.
*sniff, sniff* I love Anne so much right now.
She's my idol.

AnTi-spam: I love Tikker's too.
I admire Pholdee's values and beliefs, not only because we are alike, but because they're significant to society.
This really is meant to be.
They both are proper individuals who have been taught very well by their elders.
They're both very successful and have contributed so much to society, both directly and indirectly.
I love AnnTik!
Yah Leum Chun will be an epic tale of two individuals who came together and made a bigger difference.
I may sound like I'm exaggerating, but I will tell you that AnnTik will the next big thing!