[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Agree with you. I don't know how young generation think about Ann Tik, but as long as we are here. We will support them no matter what...

Phatman, I have to go to bed now...talk to you when I'm up okay. Good night my friend... :goodnite: :goodnite: :goodnite: :goodnite:
Alright. Good night.
I'll go continue QP, while I wait for everyone else hehe.

AnTi-spam: YLC

Yoyo

sarNie Egg
nice poster. after seeing it make me feel more crazy for anntik. i dont want to quit being nang ek. i just know i like watching her no bore at all. all characters she portray are so perfect. i never watch the new generation lakorns because when i give a try i feel.like they just acting and cant bring the characters active. but for ann she can bring all her character survive. love everything she has both onscreen and off screen.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Sure, Dila's busy with QP haha.
I know she's been there haha.
I'll probably be alone again today, but that's okay.

talking behind my back huh???!
:smack: :smack: :smack:

AnTi-spam: Does Anony have a AF account? Does she come in here? I don't recall ever seeing her in this YLC thread??
She have an account here but she rarely come hee..i remember she just leave 2-3 comments at 365 thread..

Yes, Anony is very talented!

What's "KA?"
I see you guys write KA, but I don't even know what site it is haha.
Whenever I see KA I think of Ken/Ann haha.
She'll definitely be more busy!
I can't wait until next month!!

AnTi-spam: AnnTik
Yes..its Ken-Anne but i prefer AK..Anne-Ken...its probably not a big deal but as for me Anne has more power than Ken,thats why i want to 'Anne' comes first..AK..and i always mention AK instead of KA...crazy me...
KA was created since 2010..365 time..before this we are at Anne's forum....many members there..
Athough it 'KA' but i see that most of members care more about Anne.. :rolleyes:

Yup AnnTik will be big next year....I hope.
Many fans today are with the younger generation, which isn't wrong haha, so I don't know how they'll see AnnTik...
Some might say they're too old...some might like them...some might not care.
I guess it doesn't matter as long as AnnTik have us!!

If they know the value of great acting..Thongprasom will come first on their mind...I didn't mention Mr.Pholdee bcos i don't know bout his acting skill....
.Just looking at their pic together already make me think that they are sooo hot together and a lot of chemistry between me..it is just me???

nice poster. after seeing it make me feel more crazy for anntik. i dont want to quit being nang ek. i just know i like watching her no bore at all. all characters she portray are so perfect. i never watch the new generation lakorns because when i give a try i feel.like they just acting and cant bring the characters active. but for ann she can bring all her character survive. love everything she has both onscreen and off screen.
thats sooooooooooo true..some people told me to give a try to other lakorn..i've tried but i skip most of the part..
I've try Nampueng Korm (bcos i heard its good & famous),Plerg See Rong(bcos i want to prepare for Mart's acting before QP come out),Sarp Posa (bcos its related to QP)....
u are right..when i watch others,i can tell that they are acting....even they are great,i still can see that they are acting..
But with Anne...some of it make me curious,is it real,is she acting or thats the real her..she make the role alive and we can feel every emotion she give us...when she cry,we cry..when she's happy we can feel her happiness..when she angry,we also mad,when she's in intimate scene.we blushing and smiling from ear to ear...

i just notice that i've make 3044 post!!! i wouls say that 99.9 % of my comments goes to Thongprasom..everything bout thongprasom.....i'm crazy..i know..thongprasom is like a drug for me..the more i wtch her,the more i love her!!.i don't know where 0.01% go.. :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
talking behind my back huh???!
:smack: :smack: :smack:

Umm...no. :secret:

She have an account here but she rarely come hee..i remember she just leave 2-3 comments at 365 thread..
Yea, and she left ONE comment in this thread when we found out Anne was the nang'ek right? Haha.
She should come here and spazz with us.

Yes..its Ken-Anne but i prefer AK..Anne-Ken...its probably not a big deal but as for me Anne has more power than Ken,thats why i want to 'Anne' comes first..AK..and i always mention AK instead of KA...crazy me...
KA was created since 2010..365 time..before this we are at Anne's forum....many members there..
Athough it 'KA' but i see that most of members care more about Anne.. :rolleyes:
I use KA because I'm used to putting the male name first haha.
AnnTik is an exception hehe.

If they know the value of great acting..Thongprasom will come first on their mind...I didn't mention Mr.Pholdee bcos i don't know bout his acting skill....
.Just looking at their pic together already make me think that they are sooo hot together and a lot of chemistry between me..it is just me???
Yeah, because they're still young, I don't think they know much about "acting."
It's more about how the actor/actress looks physically to them.
I'm not saying that every young fan out there thinks like that, I'm just saying for the most part, they don't actually take the talent into consideration.

Trust me, you won't be disappointed in seeing Tik go hot over Anne haha.

thats sooooooooooo true..some people told me to give a try to other lakorn..i've tried but i skip most of the part..
I've try Nampueng Korm (bcos i heard its good & famous),Plerg See Rong(bcos i want to prepare for Mart's acting before QP come out),Sarp Posa (bcos its related to QP)....
u are right..when i watch others,i can tell that they are acting....even they are great,i still can see that they are acting..
But with Anne...some of it make me curious,is it real,is she acting or thats the real her..she make the role alive and we can feel every emotion she give us...when she cry,we cry..when she's happy we can feel her happiness..when she angry,we also mad,when she's in intimate scene.we blushing and smiling from ear to ear...
Yup, I couldn't agree more.
I don't think I've finished a lakorn that consists of young leads.
One that I can think of is Kularb Rai Narm with Yaya as the lead, but there's Rome so it doesn't really count.
Yes, they are newbies and yes they are still learning, but seriously have you guys seen anyone who has started off as strong as our nang'ek in here?
I haven't.
I'm not trying to put any rookie down, they all still have a lot of chances to make it big and they will if they are determined and talented enough.

My point is, when Anne started she shined.
She had the x-factor and this aura that not many rookies possess.
Even though I've only discovered her recently, when I watch her old lakorns I can feel her presence.

I've had a fair share of favorite actresses, but none have impacted me as much as Anne did.
Well, one person comes to mind and is up there with Anne, and that person is Ning Kullasatree Siripongpreeda.
She never took on very extreme roles like Anne did, but her talent is not something to toss away and forget.
If she's still active in the industry I'd say her and Anne are up to par with each other.
Anyway, what was I saying?
Oh right, no actress has impacted me as much as Anne (besides Ning hehe).
I watch them and I like them, but I don't follow them so closely like Anne to the point where I will want to watch every one of their lakorns even if some lakorns may suck (of course not saying Anne's lakorns suck).
I love Aom, and I actually like her way before Anne, because her style of acting is different from many actresses, but even I wasn't completely satisfied with all her acting skills.
Anne is just...the best thing that ever happened to this industry.
I've talked so much...and I can go on and on, but I think I'll stop.

Last thing though, all that I've said is the reason why she is the most successful nang'ek today!

i just notice that i've make 3044 post!!! i wouls say that 99.9 % of my comments goes to Thongprasom..everything bout thongprasom.....i'm crazy..i know..thongprasom is like a drug for me..the more i wtch her,the more i love her!!.i don't know where 0.01% go.. :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:
Haha...who knows.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
WoW!!!!phatman...long comment up there :)))). My goshhh why do I wake up this early...Still tired....I didn't even dream about Ann Tik.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
My point is, when Anne started she shined.
She had the x-factor and this aura that not many rookies possess.
Even though I've only discovered her recently, when I watch her old lakorns I can feel her presence.

I've had a fair share of favorite actresses, but none have impacted me as much as Anne did.
Well, one person comes to mind and is up there with Anne, and that person is Ning Kullasatree Siripongpreeda.
She never took on very extreme roles like Anne did, but her talent is not something to toss away and forget.
If she's still active in the industry I'd say her and Anne are up to par with each other.
Anyway, what was I saying?
Oh right, no actress has impacted me as much as Anne (besides Ning hehe).
I watch them and I like them, but I don't follow them so closely like Anne to the point where I will want to watch every one of their lakorns even if some lakorns may suck (of course not saying Anne's lakorns suck).
I love Aom, and I actually like her way before Anne, because her style of acting is different from many actresses, but even I wasn't completely satisfied with all her acting skills.
Anne is just...the best thing that ever happened to this industry.
I've talked so much...and I can go on and on, but I think I'll stop.

Last thing though, all that I've said is the reason why she is the most successful nang'ek today!
Well said phatman!!!!
Thats what i thought..Anne has x-factor & aura that make fans love her...minus haters...
i mean when people start to like her..its not only like..its love...
There's something in her that others doesn't have...Thats X-FACTOR!!!!
"Anne is just...the best thing that ever happened to this industry." the best line so far!!

I like how she 's so nice and down to earth..
Like 1 of her interview..she said something like she don't think that she has a nice sexy body..so she doesn't bother to do sexy photoshoot or sexy role..lets others that have that talent to do that thing..she will not enter to their way,she just go to her right way &she just do her things..(something like that)..

And its not only that...Like fun said before,Anne has some magical power that make her p'ek look good with her and act better even he is the worst p'ek in the world...lol..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Agree with both of you. I have nothing else to add since you both speak it all about Ann..That is why I admire Ann and love her so much...

Gosh how I want YLC start now, since I miss Ann on screen already.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
WoW!!!!phatman...long comment up there :)))). My goshhh why do I wake up this early...Still tired....I didn't even dream about Ann Tik.
Hehe. Sorry, I just felt the urge to.
I didn't realize I wrote an essay haha.

Well said phatman!!!!
Thats what i thought..Anne has x-factor & aura that make fans love her...minus haters...
i mean when people start to like her..its not only like..its love...
There's something in her that others doesn't have...Thats X-FACTOR!!!!
"Anne is just...the best thing that ever happened to this industry." the best line so far!!

I like how she 's so nice and down to earth..
Like 1 of her interview..she said something like she don't think that she has a nice sexy body..so she doesn't bother to do sexy photoshoot or sexy role..lets others that have that talent to do that thing..she will not enter to their way,she just go to her right way &she just do her things..(something like that)..

And its not only that...Like fun said before,Anne has some magical power that make her p'ek look good with her and act better even he is the worst p'ek in the world...lol..
Yup I agree 100%.
She has this magical power that can turn a frog into a prince

I'd like to add that I love how she doesn't need to pose half nude for magazines to gain popularity.
I also love that in a lakorn she can dress sexily yet be very prim and proper! (Anne does have a sexy bod haha)
No one can pull that better than Thongprasom.
She is what I call a professional and no matter what she wears or acts like in a lakorn I'm able to accept it without trouble.
Others are just actors/actresses, but Thongprasom is a pro actress.

I'm a girl, and usually girls are drawn to guys (I do, don't get me wrong), but in the Thai ET world Anne Thongprasom is currently my #1. Hehe.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik drive me nuts.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Hehe. Sorry, I just felt the urge to.
I didn't realize I wrote an essay haha.

Yup I agree 100%.
She has this magical power that can turn a frog into a prince.

I'm a girl, and usually girls are drawn to guys (I do, don't get me wrong), but in the Thai ET world Anne Thongprasom is currently my #1. Hehe.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik drive me nuts.
You got that right. We girls fall deeply in love with Ann....I don't think I feel this way to other actors or actresses. I love everything about Ann...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You got that right. We girls, but we fall deeply in love with Ann....I don't think I feel this way to other actors or actresses. I love everything about Ann...
Yup.
It's only the Thai ET industry that I feel this way about an actress haha.
For other ET industries I like...the guys more hehe.

AnTi-spam: I LOVE TIKKERS TOO!!! I LOVE ANNTIK!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hahahahah.... maybe Ann put some magic spell on you........
I think she did.
She used the psychic's power in 365 WHR on me!!
WHY ANNE? WHY?! Haha.
Although I don't mind of course haha.

Guess what?! I'm almost done with QP!
I just finished 12.3 and am waiting for Nat to finish 12.4.
That means after QP I can can completely give my attention to YLC!
And we can succeed in our mission!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I think she did.
She used the psychic's power in 365 WHR on me!!
WHY ANNE? WHY?! Haha.
Although I don't mind of course haha.

Guess what?! I'm almost done with QP!
I just finished 12.3 and am waiting for Nat to finish 12.4.
That means after QP I can can completely give my attention to YLC!
And we can succeed in our mission!!!

Every time I'm here, Dila is gone...She should be here and enjoy talking about Ann Tik....

Dila come out now!!!!!

Phatman, did you get to find out Dila's IG???hehehehe..Maybe you should look for my IG also LOL...

anti-spam : Ann Tik we waiting for you to be in YLC.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm here!!!!!
I agree phatman.even she wear a very short dress and the p'ek touch all over her body,i still think that she's sooo proper.
Especially many dresa in 365...the night gown,the red short dress..the way ken carry her.i don't think there's any scene like that in other lakorm.well,i didn't watch others lakorn,so not sure bout it..
I assume that anothee 6 weeks before we get to see ylc fitting!!!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I'm here!!!!!
I agree phatman.even she wear a very short dress and the p'ek touch all over her body,i still think that she's sooo proper.
Especially many dresa in 365...the night gown,the red short dress..the way ken carry her.i don't think there's any scene like that in other lakorm.well,i didn't watch others lakorn,so not sure bout it..
I assume that anothee 6 weeks before we get to see ylc fitting!!!
Are you sure it's going to be only 6 weeks?? I really don't understand why they so quiet.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

Caption : Accidently met Khun Pravit and Khun Lee in Chaing Mai

Caption say : Nong Kwan, I already upload your picture na :)
cr: as tageed

thailover01

sarNie Adult
OMG! Mentioning about ESSAYS! I should write a ESSAY of Ann.... to have a DEEPER feeling on Ann..get what i mean? OMG OMG OMG! Im sooooo doing a essay on Ann...does anyone have GREAT questions that i can put in my essay on Ann? OMG! Im willing to write more than a page about Ann... no lies. Id write.....SO MUCH that i wouldn't get bored of... i mean i can TALK about her movies in the essays... i can talk about why i love her soo much...and etc... EEK! Someone give me some suggestions on what i should say in the Essay :D