[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Yeah.maybe. I spend more time at FB more than AF right now, because there I have to many people talk about YLC. Here it just so quiet, but it's nice that you can be here from time to time. 
I have no plan to go out of town or anything this New Year. I will be home with my family. What about you???

Yeah, right now I have nothing much to do that's why I'm able to come more often than before. For the new year, I'll be out. Lol. 

thailover01 said:
RIGHT!!! I agree with you LoveAnne_T were just on facebook...all day long.. LMAO! But we will all come here again once the holidays are over, chai mai?

Yes. After the holidays everything should be back to normal. Lol.

-AyLove- said:
Hopefully, they have the opening ceremony soon. :D Excited. When is Ann going back to Thailand,since she's in NY now?

Hopefully they don't leave us hanging for too long. Lol. I have no idea when Ann's coming back. She shouldn't be there for too long though.

Miss Anynomous said:
OMG I have not been on Asianfuse for the longest time and what a great way to come back.
I can not express how happy I am to hear this news that Ann and Tik will finally starred in a lakorn together.
I've been waiting for this day since forever! Jumping like a crazy maniac right now. =P Ekkkekekekess..
2013 will definitely be a great year!!!! I've been wanting them both to act in a lakorn for years and
the only way to fill that desire was reading all the lovely Ann and Tik fanfictions. Now it's finally a
dream come true! =D

Definitely a great way to begin the new year! Lol.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!ANN TIK FANS I been to the scriptwriter FB and asked if we can get to see many kisses from Ann Tik??? She said "THAI AUTHORITY ASKED FOR ALL COOPERATION FROM ALLTHE SCRIPTWRITER NOT TO HAVE A KISS SCENE. FROM  NOW ON, WE WON'T SEE THE REAL KISS IN THE LIPS ON ANY LAKORN." I want to cry when I found out. She said "They can kiss in the cheek and on the forehead". She also said not to worry, we will get to see some sweet moments for Ann Tik in YLC.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Miss Anynomous said:
OMG I have not been on Asianfuse for the longest time and what a great way to come back.
I can not express how happy I am to hear this news that Ann and Tik will finally starred in a lakorn together.
I've been waiting for this day since forever! Jumping like a crazy maniac right now. =P Ekkkekekekess..
2013 will definitely be a great year!!!! I've been wanting them both to act in a lakorn for years and
the only way to fill that desire was reading all the lovely Ann and Tik fanfictions. Now it's finally a
dream come true! =D

Right! How long exactly was everyone waiting? Lols... i never really knew the number HOW long you guys have waited for this pair.... i dont understand why it was soo hard in the first place. lmao

thailover01

sarNie Adult
YAH LEUM CHUN HERE WE GO!! Im gonna do a calender COUNTDOWN when i know the exact date because ive ordered a channel 3 calender alreadyyy! Woot Woot!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
LoveAnne_T said:
!!!!ATTENTION!!!!!ANN TIK FANS I been to the scriptwriter FB and asked if we can get to see many kisses from Ann Tik??? She said "THAI AUTHORITY ASKED FOR ALL COOPERATION FROM ALLTHE SCRIPTWRITER NOT TO HAVE A KISS SCENE. FROM  NOW ON, WE WON'T SEE THE REAL KISS IN THE LIPS ON ANY LAKORN." I want to cry when I found out. She said "They can kiss in the cheek and on the forehead". She also said not to worry, we will get to see some sweet moments for Ann Tik in YLC.

HAHAH! Im dissapointed but at the same time.... i know P'Nutt wont bring us down! Sweet moments? OHhhh... IM GONNA LOVE IT...LOVE SWEET MOMENTS! EEK! They both can look into the eyes... >.< && I want the sweet moments like in Ruk lamoon loon lamai! WOAH! Now that im watching Ruk lamoon loon lamai....ill cheer on AnnKong too! teehee!!

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:

Wow. That's laughable. Are they seriously going to block everyone from putting in real kisses? I respect Thai culture and what not, but the authorities can't just go and tell scriptwriters to NOT include real kisses. What about all those many 19+ films that are made? Those should be banned too. Whatever, I don't care anyway because if it's Ann and Tik, they don't need to have a real kiss. They can just stare at eachother and it'll have the same effect on me as a real kiss. LOL. 

I believe in our scriptwriter.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Right!! I agree, im sure P.Nutt wont bring us down. lols. GOSH! Why not just ONE real kiss? for the ending at least....URGHHH! Im pretty sure she wont go to jail lols.....look at all those lakorns who have REAL kisses...they didn't go to jail..lmaoo!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Fellow friends,

What are some of your favorite Annik fan fictions?

While I'm patiently waiting for Yah Leum Chun, I'm going to spoil
myself to some good old Annik fan fictions. This will feed my desires
for now. hehehe...  =D

HAPPY NEW YEARS to all Annik lovers!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Miss Anynomous said:
Fellow friends,

for now. hehehe...  =D

My favourite is  "too far too reach."
its soo sad..i cried for this fanfic..
But Suky said the great one is Fire of Desire..i haven't read it yet bcos i couldn't find the link..

Miss Anynomous said:

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Miss Anynomous said:
Fellow friends,

for now. hehehe...  =D

I've never read an AnnTik fanfic. Lol.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
I've never read an AnnTik fanfic. Lol.

try read it..its good..the feeling is different because u never seen these 2 on screen..
when i read AK fanfic,i can't feel it like i read Annik's.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
tinah said:
^ so Anne and Janie won for the same award. I guess there was a tie lol

Turtle told me maybe Janie won for Most Popular Leading Actress..Anne won for Best Actress...
Just like in 2008...Aff won for most popular from Jai Rao & JLR while Anne won for Best Actress from SB.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Happy New Year to you girls too. Happy to see more of you girls start to come back to this thread, since this is the month that they will start with the ceremony and fitting for YLC. I hope nothing change......So excited.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
Wow. That's laughable. Are they seriously going to block everyone from putting in real kisses? I respect Thai culture and what not, but the authorities can't just go and tell scriptwriters to NOT include real kisses. What about all those many 19+ films that are made? Those should be banned too. Whatever, I don't care anyway because if it's Ann and Tik, they don't need to have a real kiss. They can just stare at eachother and it'll have the same effect on me as a real kiss. LOL. 

I believe in our scriptwriter.
I know. I told the scriptwriter that I want to cried  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:. The scriptwriter told us to calm down. Most of the lakorn after 8.30 pm. it's 18+ why Thai authority have to do that to us. When Thai Authority asked all the scriptwriter for the cooperation, who wouldn't say yes to the authority :-(((((.... Like you said I'm not worry any more after the scriptwriter told me that it will be some sweet scene for us fans to see LOL....

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
try read it..its good..the feeling is different because u never seen these 2 on screen..
when i read AK fanfic,i can't feel it like i read Annik's.

Perhaps when I'm free I'll go read one. Lol.

Lady Dila said:
Turtle told me maybe Janie won for Most Popular Leading Actress..Anne won for Best Actress...
Just like in 2008...Aff won for most popular from Jai Rao & JLR while Anne won for Best Actress from SB.

They both deserve it. I didn't really like Janie's take on Mootha and Moonin, but gotta give it to her 'cause RN 2012 was quite popular.

LoveAnne_T said:
Happy New Year to you girls too. Happy to see more of you girls start to come back to this thread, since this is the month that they will start with the ceremony and fitting for YLC. I hope nothing change......So excited.

I can't believe we're in January already.

LoveAnne_T said:
I know. I told the scriptwriter that I want to cried  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:. The scriptwriter told us to calm down. Most of the lakorn after 8.30 pm. it's 18+ why Thai authority have to do that to us. When Thai Authority asked all the scriptwriter for the cooperation, who wouldn't say yes to the authority :-(((((.... Like you said I'm not worry any more after the scriptwriter told me that it will be some sweet scene for us fans to see LOL....

I feel bad for the scriptwriters. It's hard for them to please the audience yet at the same time try to obey some unwritten "law" that could possibly displease the viewers. I'm a little disappointed that we won't see some lip-locking action, but like we all say, we trust Nutt.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
Wow. That's laughable. Are they seriously going to block everyone from putting in real kisses? I respect Thai culture and what not, but the authorities can't just go and tell scriptwriters to NOT include real kisses. What about all those many 19+ films that are made? Those should be banned too.
Lol. I totally agree.  Thai authority is mess up! They would allow nudity, breasts and so much skin in films but BANNED a beautiful kiss in a Lakorn?! That doesn't sound right! I hope there will still be kisses because if Thai media/authority didn't realize yet that the reason why KDrama are so popular is because they will always throw in kisses and love scenes. LOL!!!!