[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
While we're waiting, enjoy these photos from Pholdee's debut film, Dang Bireley's and Young Gangsters.
I'd love to see Tik in this kind of photoshoot/theme again. Hehe.
Even though this set of pics were taken specifically for the film, it looks like a regular photoshoot spread for a magazine.
I think they look nice.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Here ya'll go again. 
More!!

The end.
Aren't they lovely?
Pardon me for such large pics and such low quality.
I screen capped them right from the film...hehe.

AnTi-spam: ANNE

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Thanks phatboy...Tik always look good...I love him :)). Dang, he look hot...

You're welcome!
He does, doesn't he?
Tik's got this vibe that I get from no other actors, and I think he's seriously hot as a bad boy.

AnTi-spam: Anne

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
You're welcome!
He does, doesn't he?
Tik's got this vibe that I get from no other actors, and I think he's seriously hot as a bad boy.

AnTi-spam: Anne
Yeah, I like his bad boy look...looking forward to see him being bad boy to our Ann LOL....How is he going seduce Ann....so so looking forward to it LOL...

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
Yeah, I like his bad boy look...looking forward to see him being bad boy to our Ann LOL....How is he going sedure Ann....so so looking forward to it LOL...

Just thinking about it makes me tingly!
I can already imagine his seductive look!!
Roy Leh Sanae Rai all over again! Hehe.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:

LOL....I really like him act as bad boy because he fit in that role hehehehe.......I been to the scriptwriter again and she said if there any news she will the first one to be very happy and she will tell us :)).

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
LOL....I really like him act as bad boy because he fit in that role hehehehe.......I been to the scriptwriter again and she said if there any news she will the first one to be very happy and she will tell us :)).

Goodie, goodie!!
Alright LoveAnne!
TTYL!

AnTi-spam: AnnTik

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
phatboy said:

Oh God...the combination of Roy Leh Sanae Rai & Sawan Bieng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 The difference is no    :r-scene-pop-corn:  +  :slapandkissse3:  !! but  :slapandkissse3: +   :w-scene-pop-corn:

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Lady Dila said:
 The difference is no    :r-scene-pop-corn:  +  :slapandkissse3:  !! but  :slapandkissse3: +   :w-scene-pop-corn:
hahahahaha....at least we will get to see a willing scene LOL...looking forward to that scene hehehe..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
LoveAnne_T said:
hahahahaha....at least we will get to see a willing scene LOL...looking forward to that scene hehehe..

Well,its better if get to see both..  :r-scene-pop-corn:  turn :w-scene-pop-corn: ..hehehe...

anti-spam : ANNIK JEDSAPRASOM

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
RP only have one more day with filming, I think they will finish filming on Monday...Yes Yes after that I hope we will know something about YLC...

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
HOLA!

Lady Dila said:

You know what's even more exciting?
I think they're just gonna go straight to  :w-scene-pop-corn:!!!!

LoveAnne_T said:
RP only have one more day with filming, I think they will finish filming on Monday...Yes Yes after that I hope we will know something about YLC...

Huh? I thought they finished already??

AnTi-spam: Anne Pholdee

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
HOLA!

You know what's even more exciting?
I think they're just gonna go straight to  :w-scene-pop-corn:!!!!

Huh? I thought they finished already??

AnTi-spam: Anne Pholdee

I thought so too, but I been to P'Jaew twitter today and he said one more day filming...No wonder we don't get any news about YLC yet...I think there last day filming it will be this Monday...

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
I thought so too, but I been to P'Jaew twitter today and he said one more day filming...No wonder we don't get any news about YLC yet...I think there last day filming it will be this Monday...

No wonder...
I was fooled into thinking they've completed filming already and that P'Da had us waiting when nothing was going on.
They weren't finished yet, that's why.
Ok, I won't blame 'em for no reason anymore. Haha.
Well, since they're not done yet, I'll wait even more patiently.

AnTi-spam: YLC

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
No wonder...
I was fooled into thinking they've completed filming already and that P'Da had us waiting when nothing was going on.
They weren't finished yet, that's why.
Ok, I won't blame 'em for no reason anymore. Haha.
Well, since they're not done yet, I'll wait even more patiently.

AnTi-spam: YLC
Yeah, very lucky that I decided to go and have a look at P'Jaew twitter, otherwise we won't know anything. Since we know we can still be waiting patiently for RP to finish. Than it's our YLC's turn wahooooooooooooooooooo...I will be like  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :woot2:  :woot2: ..You see how happy I am??? LOL