[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
LoveAnne_T said:
He directed Ann lakorn which is Song Naree and LK.  I like Song Naree best, hopefully he will be good in YLC..

LK was...never mind. I do like SN too. I believe he'll be great. As long as he was once a director for Ann's lakorn, I'm down with him. LOL. 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
phatboy said:
Licking??!
Dila you perv!! 

*scretly hopes*  :pervie:

Haha. I find it funny that most of us here...or perhaps all of us here are fans of RP.

AnTi-spam: YLC

don't blame me..Anne tought me bout that..
Remember Taywan licked Nongchanai??!

Except me..thats why i quite when u gals talking bout starring part..i don't get it because i didn't watch RP..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
LK was...never mind. I do like SN too. I believe he'll be great. As long as he was once a director for Ann's lakorn, I'm down with him. LOL. 

LK was good..Good storyline..Stepmother-stepson which i want that kind of storyline for Anne-Mark or Anne-Om..
But someone spoiled it..ok forget it..
Lets bygone be bygone..

anti-spam : ANNIK JEDSAPRASOM

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
don't blame me..Anne tought me bout that..
Remember Taywan licked Nongchanai??!

Except me..thats why i quite when u gals talking bout starring part..i don't get it because i didn't watch RP..

Anne's so naughty! Haha.
I don't think I went that far in LK??
I stopped right at episode 2...I think...maybe 1 and a half. Haha.

So RP has a lot of staring scenes between the pra'nang, and I guess someone/some people complained about it.
It resulted in an article with P'Jaew talking about how people get tired of it, but lakorns can't go on without it...blah, blah, blah. HAHA.
That's basically it. 
I kind of agree with him that a Thai lakorn will not be a Thai lakorn without those 3 min staring scenes, but too much is...too much. Hehe.

TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
LOL. You guys are hilarious. Licking? I haven't seen that. Ann and Tik can be the first to demonstrate what it is. LOL.

Oh yeah!
We'd be the first fans to observe it! Haha.

AnTi-spam: AnnTik Jedsaprasom

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Lady Dila said:
LK was good..Good storyline..Stepmother-stepson which i want that kind of storyline for Anne-Mark or Anne-Om..
But someone spoiled it..ok forget it..
Lets bygone be bygone..

I don't like Mart so...bad me...I skipped that one of Ann's. LOL.

Lady Dila said:
*video*

here we go 2:54

LOL. I don't remember the last time I saw BSBK, I've forgotten that scene already. LOL. 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
You girls, imagine when Tik tried to get Ann to sleep with him. First start kissing her in the neck and than her cheek and than ..........you know what happen next LOL 

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
iluvnumandoil said:
That is too sadistic for me, the whole licking thing

LOL. They can save the licking for lakorns like BSBK. Of course the licking thing doesn't always have to develop that way. We just need some sweet moment in time and...somehow someone...nang'ek or pra'ek just happened to lick the other...LOL. That's getting deep, I think I'll stop. 

Kayla

sarNie Adult

Anne's so naughty! Haha.
I don't think I went that far in LK??
I stopped right at episode 2...I think...maybe 1 and a half. Haha.

So RP has a lot of staring scenes between the pra'nang, and I guess someone/some people complained about it.
It resulted in an article with P'Jaew talking about how people get tired of it, but lakorns can't go on without it...blah, blah, blah. HAHA.
That's basically it. 
I kind of agree with him that a Thai lakorn will not be a Thai lakorn without those 3 min staring scenes, but too much is...too much. Hehe.

Oh yeah!
We'd be the first fans to observe it! Haha.

Hahaha that person was LoveAnnne_T who complained

I don't mind a couple of staring scenes but at least throw a couple of surprise kisses also ya know

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Earlier I was watching ylc again and imaging that Pete was Tik and Ann S was Ann T

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
TikKenAnnLakornFan said:
I don't like Mart so...bad me...I skipped that one of Ann's. LOL.

LOL. I don't remember the last time I saw BSBK, I've forgotten that scene already. LOL. 

I...don't like Smart either...um...yeah. 

LoveAnne_T said:
You girls, imagine when Tik tried to get Ann to sleep with him. First start kissing her in the neck and than her cheek and than ..........you know what happen next LOL 

...and then he licks her away~! :woot2:  :woot:
Pardon my crazy mind.

Kayla said:
Hahaha that person was LoveAnnne_T who complained I don't mind a couple of staring scenes but at least throw a couple of surprise kisses also ya know

HAHA. Yeah, I would love to see a kiss!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Our imagination become more more wild now....
Arrghhh!!!!!!! My mind back to virgin after 365 WHR,now u gals took my virginity mind....lol..
Annik should take this responsibily..

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Lady Dila said:
Our imagination become more more wild now....
Arrghhh!!!!!!! My mind back to virgin after 365 WHR,now u gals took my virginity mind....lol..
Annik should take this responsibily..
hahahahahaha.....We are have our naughty thought about Ann Tik. I can't even go and watch other lakorn now since Ann Tik is in my head...

Yesterday, the scriptwriter and P'Da had a meeting...probably talking about the script....Hope the good news will come soon :))))).

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Hahaha that person was LoveAnnne_T who complained I don't mind a couple of staring scenes but at least throw a couple of surprise kisses also ya know
LOL...I have to complain because I want to see something move faster. In RP they marry but they didn't even sleep together yet hahaha..

For YLC, I want Tik to make his move faster hahhhahaha....Now I'm imagine how Tik going to do to Ann at the beach house...He might talk so sweet and whisper in her ears and tell her how much he miss her and love her...hold her from behind and than make his move