[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lovenk said:
Ann is amazing in SSH.
Best line from Alin, "Alin, Aroi, Aroun". She crack me up every time she does that.
I also love when she says "Please, please, please kru cook".
Alin is a strong character. No one can mess with her, except kru cook lol. I love how she bosses everyone around.

I love Ann. She is fantastic as Alin.

Is it ok if I talk about SSH in this thread? I am sorry if I'm off topic.

HAHA. She is truly amazing!
No one in here really cares how off topic any topic is.
As long as you've got an AnTi-spam, you're good. 
Plus, how could that be off topic, we're talking about Anne.
Just don't mention :secret: *whisper* Anne's kookwan. HAHA.
Some one in here is gonna kill us!
Not you LoveAnne...HAHA.

AnTi-spam: Tik 

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
HAHA. She is truly amazing!
No one in here really cares how off topic you go haha.
As long as you've got an AnTi-spam, you're good. 
Plus, how could that be off topic, we're talking about Anne.
Just don't mention :secret: *whisper* Anne's kookwan.

AnTi-spam: Tik 

LOL.....You know me too well phatman.....Don't mention about Ann's kookwan LOL....I think Ann new kookwan for this year can be TIk hehehehe

I know too well that nobody can replace AK or KA because they are the  legend of koo kwan....All the Thai people know that...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
hehehehe......thank you my dear :)).

Morning to you!
Just about to go to bed, gotta wake up super early tomorrow...sucks.
Life sucks, only lakorns rock!! HAHA.

AnTi-spam: YLC

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LoveAnne_T said:
LOL.....You know me too well phatman.....Don't mention about Ann's kookwan LOL....I think Ann new kookwan for this year can be TIk hehehehe

I know too well that nobody can replace AK or KA because they are the  legend of koo kwan....All the Thai people know that...

That's because you're the boss. HAHA.

Totally agree Anne and Anne's kookwan are legendary and no one can come up to par with them.
AnnTik will also be in a league of it's own, why? 
Because it's Thongprasom and Pholdee baby!!!

Alright gotta got LoveAnne!  B)

AnTi-spam: Kong

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult

cr : lovemelondon IG

I think they did something to her hair to make it look longer.

Ann new commercial L'Oreal
cr : as tagged

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Ummm... If Anne's kookwan this year is not Tik, I really don't know what rock is big enough for all the blind people to sleep under!!!

Anne is so beautiful...then and now...she still looks beautiful! I just love ther entiire demeanor...just so graceful and lovely. Love her!

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
Ummm... If Anne's kookwan this year is not Tik, I really don't know what rock is big enough for all the blind people to sleep under!!!

Anne is so beautiful...then and now...she still looks beautiful! I just love ther entiire demeanor...just so graceful and lovely. Love her!
I agree. This year Ann and Tik will be kookwan....
Kayla don't forget that you need to do Ann Tik siggie..the sexy one LOL...I have this naughty mind about Ann Tik hahhahahhaha

I love her too

Kayla

sarNie Adult
LOL...you should express those naughty thoughts so that P'Nutt can come to read it on this forum. LOL

Ummm...PM me any sexy pictures you may have or want to have on the siggy my love, or just post it here if you'd like. If not, I just find some nice pictures of the two and do a bunch of siggies.

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
Kayla said:
LOL...you should express those naughty thoughts so that P'Nutt can come to read it on this forum. LOL

Ummm...PM me any sexy pictures you may have or want to have on the siggy my love, or just post it here if you'd like. If not, I just find some nice pictures of the two and do a bunch of siggies.

I don't have any favorite pic because it's all good, and I also trust your art work because you are good at it.... :kiss2:  :kiss2: Here a big kiss from me, and thank  you my dear...

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
OMG Kru cook just stole a kiss from Alin when she passed out. I am blushing when I saw that part.

Wow no one messes with Alin. I love the fight between Alin and Lom's girlfriend. I wouldn't want to be in her place. I am scared of Alin.

Team Alin^^

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
lovenk said:
OMG Kru cook just stole a kiss from Alin when she passed out. I am blushing when I saw that part.

Wow no one messes with Alin. I love the fight between Alin and Lom's girlfriend. I wouldn't want to be in her place. I am scared of Alin.

Team Alin^^

I know...When it come to Alin, nobody can mess with her...She like to say "I'm rich, beautiful and perfect" but we love our Alin... Alin hate to hear people say these words " wrinkle and old" LOL:..

Go Go Alin hehehehe

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
are those new pictures of Anne??? They sure make her look young there just like the olden days!! :) Anne seems so happy hehe :) Must be a beautiful day. haha

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
are those new pictures of Anne??? They sure make her look young there just like the olden days!! :) Anne seems so happy hehe :) Must be a beautiful day. haha

Yes, this is new pic  from 2  days ago...But I think they did something to her hair, since her hair is not that long yet...She look so beautiful...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Man! She doesn't look like she aged one bit! We need to find out her secret!

I'm also anxious about the soundtracks to this lakorn. A great lakorn in my opinion has all the aspects: great cast, awesome storyline, and beautiful soundtracks. Can't wait to hear the songs!

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Cheer_up_183 said:
Hehe, Dila, im not new with this thread but im just kinda reading quietly. I once have another username but i dont know why i cant log in with it so i created a new one and here i am. ;)
I know who you are :))))) so easy!!! 

thailover01

sarNie Adult

IM SOOOOO COMING NOW!! CAUSE YAH LEUM CHUN IS SOON!! EEK!!! IM soo excited...LIFE IS SOO GOOD RIGHT NOW...BUT ITS GONNA GET BETTER THAN BETTER RIGHT NOW!!! >.< I Made this... haha i had NO idea what else to say so i just said that on the picture! WOOT WOOT! <3 You guys are soo funny...If ya;ll wanna talk about Alin then i would love to join... haha but people might get pissed off if i do so. jkays :DDD