[Ch3] Yah Leum Chun (LakornThai)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
IMO: "Yah Leum Chun" has always been one of my all time favorites and beloved lakorn.  :yahoo:  All 3 versions and 3 pairing of the "pranang's" never disappointing me.  :wub: They're ALL my favorites actors and actresses, so I will try my best not to be bias toward anyone.  :wink:  But just this one time I will kick myself and say that in the first version the p'ek has shown so much feelings and emotions and you can truly sees the pains and hurts in his eyes/emotions whenever he tried to wrong or paid back to n'ek.  The betrayal he felt and also whenever he hurts n'ek you can feel his emotion that he hurts 10times more than what he did to her.  But watching Tik, I feel like he is just being a big baby and a spoiled brat not getting thing his way. :nailbiter: :hide:  Don't hate me, I love Tik just as much :bhehe:  I just couldn't help compared him to the other 2 previous p'ek before him.  Anyway in 2nd version I felt that Pete was more like a lustful player trying to get under n'ek skirt :coverlaf: and I sometime feel like he deserved what n'ek did to him. :lolyup:  Alright, in the 1st version, p'ek was a bit crazy too, he took the revenge to a whole different level and much more intense ... but I guess that is the reason why I think his acting-wise was on another level. :spicy:  

Over all I still LOVE ALL THREE versions and love to watch the THREE HOTTIES killing themselves slowly each time they think of hurting their n'ek. :clap: :yahoo: :drool: I just love the way Ann(Wadee) takes time out counting(looks like she was counting) before she responded to Tik(Khem) back. :loool: She's a smart girl, she has an agenda to get her man back and she's being very cool and subtle with her method which just killed Khem each time. :dance1:

OK I'll stop my ranting... for now. :spin: :thumbup:

Here is something to enjoy if you guys/gals didn't have it yet....

Maya, so good to see you here!  Thanks for your views of the different versions!  I remember enjoying Pete's/Siriam's version!!  LOL, don't you think the office tortures and fast breaking the car then asking n'ek to get out remind you of a certain serial?   :wink:  :bhehe:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Katelyn said:

Maya, so good to see you here!  Thanks for your views of the different versions!  I remember enjoying Pete's/Siriam's version!!  LOL, don't you think the office tortures and fast breaking the car then asking n'ek to get out remind you of a certain serial?   :wink:  :bhehe:

:thumbsup:  Katelyn, nice to be here and glad to join you gals here too, this lakorn is just too good to stayed away. :bravo:  I'll be here checking in often.

:coverlaf:  5555555555 I know where you're getting that ideas :drool:  while watching I had the flashback too, then I had to reminded myself that 'ya leum chun' came first and stop thinking of our beloved Arshie or else I wouldn't be able to concentrate on this one without thinking of the other one. :loool: There was a bit of changed though, the 1st version she was on her knees on the floor instead of gone out and get the chair and in the 80's there wasn't any phone or iPad LOLz :faint: so yes ASR does comes to mind. :thumbup:

Yes Pete and Siriam version was just as beautiful, I enjoyed it as much too.  All 3 versions has their own spices and uniqueness, which it was good so the audiences has something new to enjoy and looking forward to see as each episode unfolding itself. :w-scene-pop-corn:  Can not wait to see more... 2 episodes per week is just too little. :w-scene-pop-corn:  I'm rewatching 1st episode again with subbed at Anonyblue's just for the heck of it. :crazy:  hahahaha :clap: 

Sitting here listing to the OST, P'Bird's voice is still very good and soothing, perfect song and meaning for the storyline.  The female/male version of the other song is very good too.  Too bad couldn't find P'Kong version, but I'll keep trying I'm sure GMM will come out with his version soon enough.

It's just me or those two kids has an "Isan accent" when they speak? :scratchchin:

BiPi

sarNie Egg
Maya_Fantasy said:
:thumbsup:  

Sitting here listing to the OST, P'Bird's voice is still very good and soothing, perfect song and meaning for the storyline.  The female/male version of the other song is very good too.  Too bad couldn't find P'Kong version, but I'll keep trying I'm sure GMM will come out with his version soon enough.

It's just me or those two kids has an "Isan accent" when they speak? :scratchchin:

Can you share the link to P'Bird OST version ?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow, so many of you guys here! I'm behind only a few days and how many pages have we jumped?! I'm watching it right now and I'm just feeling all the tension and drama already.

So far it's pretty intense for just a few minutes in. I like it, but at the same time I feel like they're jumping unto the problem too soon. Like why didn't they show us how she knew about the job or why she still accepted the job knowing she'll meet her ex...? I also would prefer Khem to be the passive meanie, instead of the active meanie. Know what I mean? Like he's making the world know he hates the woman? He can act calm in front of others and mean in front of her.

Also, one last comment. Idk if it's just the video on viki or their production, but the sound effects are pretty...bad so far. There's silence for a few seconds during certain scenes, and I don't know if it's viki or not...? Anyone notice them?

Okay, final comment! Tik looks hot. When he was sweating he looked hot and oh those arms! Love em! Anne looks gorgeous as well. I thought the hair would make her look old, but she's looking great! Their acting is up to par as well! I can sense their chemistry already.

Off to continue watching. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Don't you guys feel like you're watching a Kdrama?? I do. Haha. It's probably the sound effects and cinematography.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Don't you guys feel like you're watching a Kdrama?? I do. Haha. It's probably the sound effects and cinematography.
Really? I still think it has the Thai lakorn vibe but more from the early millennium. You remember how good Thai lakorns back then used to be? Well yeah, it gives me that kind of vibe, which is good I guess. I think it's because there are so many veterans actors. Lol. They know how to control their acting and not overact like lakorns now and days. As for the sound effects, it's the technical difficulties. It's been going on in STT too so it's not necessarily Viki or the lakorn itself. 

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Phat,as I remember from what I've read,Wadee purposely applied for a job because she want to comeback to Khem and feel guilty about their past...something like that...And isn't Khem is cruel not only towards Wadee but also towards his other staff??...

The sound..maybe its outube problem but everything is okay from Anon's channel.. :)

I can't wait for the next episode.The raining scene...
Thought Khem bring an umbrella for her but turn out that he just leave her there..gohs...Khem is so cruel!.

The twins is tooooooooo cute!!

Watching the teaser for ep 2 already make me feel the pity for Wadee..
Guess Wadee's role is more complicated than Narin.
At least Narin just hv to take care of herself only..
But Wadee hv to deal with Khem,and her 2 step daughter and at the same time hv to take care of the twins and her parent... :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Really? I still think it has the Thai lakorn vibe but more from the early millennium. You remember how good Thai lakorns back then used to be? Well yeah, it gives me that kind of vibe, which is good I guess. I think it's because there are so many veterans actors. Lol. They know how to control their acting and not overact like lakorns now and days. As for the sound effects, it's the technical difficulties. It's been going on in STT too so it's not necessarily Viki or the lakorn itself. 
Okay, well at least it's just technical difficulties and not the editing itself. Haha. I hope it gets better. Yeah it has the vibe of a good lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Okay, well at least it's just technical difficulties and not the editing itself. Haha. I hope it gets better. Yeah it has the vibe of a good lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yay complete subs! I didn't get to finish episode one today because I got caught up with something! So mad. I'll finish it tomorrow!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
lol.....Phat....I thought it was just me because of my stupid phone. But yes, I do notice the silence parts and I thought it was my phone or the video lost it's sound. I watched it on Youtube. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@phatman, yes, i did kind of feel like i was watching a k-drama, because of the way it was filmed, especially the beginning.

Oh, i love Tik!!!! I'm happy to be watching him again. Lol.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Dam! I still haven't laid my eye of the first episode yet!!! Poor me!!! :cry: