[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^I know, right!? :vomit: When gloria brought up the age issue, I thought about that sickening news again and I didn't want to remember it even both has a similar story of how they took a liking to each other... well, it was a huge commotion at that time. So I would rather having a age gap between Nai and Dok Soke over them anytime. :rolleyes:

I still haven't watch it, I gonna wait until all are subbed at Viki although I prefer YouTube for downloads reason unless someone knows where to get? Let me know, ok! :woot2:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Getting worried or maybe I think to much on their end up, So this is make me headaches. Pray everything will not going to be same like what I though

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
that is a bit sick..pong dated the mom and is going to end up with the daughter?...wow.
Read in one of the video comment on youtube, the uploader said that ...
Dork Soke will end up with younger guy who likes her, because she knows that her mother loves Ausanai way too much; but the uploader also said that she/he still unsure whether Ausanai will end up with Peeyakamon or not

Getting worried or maybe I think to much on their end up, So this is make me headaches. Pray everything will not going to be same like what I though
What did you think about myheromike?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Dork Soke will end up with younger guy who likes her, because she knows that her mother loves Ausanai way too much; but the uploader also said that she/he still unsure whether Ausanai will end up with Peeyakamon or not
Aw I'm still rooting for Nai and Dok Soke, though but again, Exact lakorns have a thing like that. :)

myheromike

@dertaajaf, Idk too my head keep thinking about like I have read that maybe they not end up together. So I very want to the true do they end up together or no

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
hope it's a happy ending because I'm reallying enjoying this lakorn...and rarely have I watch much thai lakorn in years....I enjoyed the old version becuz I thought the younger guy was the p'k but in the end she got with the Really really old guy (p'k) it killed it for me...they better give it a happy ending lol...dork soke has such a sad life...she needs it

myheromike

If the old version Dok Soke end up with ausanai then hope this new version they will not change the end...

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
according to my memory - yes....I hope they don't change it too...mother to selfish she doesn't deserve it

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I want Dok Soke to end up w/ Pra ek as well. I am looking forward to the mom just dying at the end. She is exteremly selfish and does not deserve to be w/ someone like Pra ek.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I've read the whole thing and dok soke is suppose to end up with Asanai. Where did they read that they are not getting together? Even when her mom knew dok soke was the daughter she was still against it. I think it was until toward the very end she knew she's not going to win no matter what she does. The younger guy is "eddie" he already has a fiancee.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
the mother doesn't act like a proper mother at all. compare to her daughter, the daughter is way more mature than her. i want the pra'ek to end up with nang'ek cuz pong looks good and not ugly for an old man haha.., but when you think about it, it's kinda sick that the mother was all over him eee.. then again this is just a lakorn LOL this is similar to nampeung kom---til this day i cannot get over nok and janie couple..ew

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Nok better than the Old p'k of this lakorn...he played the dad in many lakorn (Kob version - her mother husband/stepdad)...i had a hard time watching him as p'k w/ann T. as well

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I've read the whole thing and dok soke is suppose to end up with Asanai. Where did they read that they are not getting together? Even when her mom knew dok soke was the daughter she was still against it. I think it was until toward the very end she knew she's not going to win no matter what she does. The younger guy is "eddie" he already has a fiancee.
I think there're two younger guys in this version, one of them has fiancee who will also hate dork soke, typical rai who's claiming that n'ek "snatches" her man away, and there's this other guys I guess he will be appearing on the next episode. Grrh can't wait to see the story unfolds

And they already used the newer OST! yeay!

myheromike

Do u guy think did they change the end show,or it just me looks like they show more different scene on there.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
the crazy aunt should have a nurse because she always spazzing out...they are rich enough...The grandpa ask N'k to be nice to HER ...lol he such a crazy Old man...p'k anger on n'k is un-call for but it hot that he worry/love her...I <3 the unreasonable Alpha attitudes yet so gentle.....