[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
This is the only lakorn that I'm watching right now. Each week, I can't wait for the next episode to air and upload. That's how good it is. I haven't followed a lakorn through like this since 4 Hua Jai series.
Me, too! It's only lakorn that my mom and I are looking forward every weeks except she still watch others, though. :)

Like most people said Nai doesn't raise Soke in his house nor doing any physical until they find each other falling in love. Only one thing bugs me is he still hasn't make it very clear on how he didn't want to get back with Mon ever again. Beside you know how stubborn selfish she is with her first flame; she still disgusts me from start, anyway. -_-

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Okay, now that's disturbing .. growing up with an older man, admire that person as a father figure b/c he has always try to fulfilled this and then falling in love with him .. i understand if they grow up in two different places and meet back years later then fall in love .. but growing up admiring someone like that is just -- very disturbing to me.

Also, i hate the idea how khun Nai mingle with Soke's mom, allows her to hug and kiss him whether he wants it or not - even share the same bed, laying there or doing whatever. I don't know .. i just can't accept that according to my morality.

I don't know but as i read your last comment - i think of a molester living in the same house - SO CREEPY.
Actually, what I meant is one might fall for some1 that has the fatherly figure and its not necessary to be the one that raise you or your PG. It can be your teacher, senior in school,your boss,whoever you find that has the father characteristic that you seek for.Dont you have the experience like having a crush with your boss?I know I do...he seem so smart and mature.He is 39 and I'm 22 and I dont think its a prob at all.(off topic)

But I do agree with you about Nai and Soke's mom. I dont understand why is he still having Soke's mom around.I deduct quite some points from Khun Nai for being one of my favourite p'ek.He is still in my top 10,and going higher if he ever dump Soke's mom.

I don't see what I said was creepy, I stated a Fact in history and my opinion that I didn't think he was raising her to be his "nang bum-ler."

i believe that people can have compassion and love for someone w/o it being in a "molestation". I'm not telling people who right our wrong, but it depend where a person is grown up and what generation they are in and each person perception and where they live in the world.

As for this lakorn, I don't find that he is "raising" her to become his "nang bum-ler". She is not living in the same home as him in his care. He had compassion for her and wanted to put a smile on his face. Through this process he "fell in-love."
I agree with you 100%.I dont think he raise her too,he just care for her and the care turn into love.I think we have the same taste in lakorn, i.n.v.u....cuz I know you're into Maya Rasamee too which is also the only lakorn I watch for now other than Doke Soke.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
LOL after read some comments above I guess the age difference issue between Nai and Soke wil be long arguments since it's up to every individual's point of view. Some think that is unacceptable regarding it's her mom's ex, but some don't mind it at all. Well it's actually the ending that I'm worry about.

and actually it's Charebelle's nose that have been bugging me (LOL) it doesn't seem so right, she become more and more like Mike Angelo. She looks cute nonetheless. So it's something out of the topic yet something that I want to share. And now I know why....

"Charebelle admit to getting a nose job. she said what is the used of hiding when she has friends who know what she looks like before. she also said that hiding it will just make herself look bad plus she didn't get it completely changed, she just got it to look more sharp. She also said it's not wrong to get it, especially if it makes you look better, especially for the good of one's career. She also isn't a halfie. Her parents are both thai and after they got a divorce, her mom married a belgium guy she met in phuket. He adopted her and they moved to Belgium. She holds duo citizenship because of her adopted father so that is why she is Thai-Belgium."
cr. natty @spicy

She looks like luk krueng to me! (it's just like Mew Laknara's issue)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
LOL after read some comments above I guess the age difference issue between Nai and Soke wil be long arguments since it's up to every individual's point of view. Some think that is unacceptable regarding it's her mom's ex, but some don't mind it at all. Well it's actually the ending that I'm worry about.

and actually it's Charebelle's nose that have been bugging me (LOL) it doesn't seem so right, she become more and more like Mike Angelo. She looks cute nonetheless. So it's something out of the topic yet something that I want to share. And now I know why....

"Charebelle admit to getting a nose job. she said what is the used of hiding when she has friends who know what she looks like before. she also said that hiding it will just make herself look bad plus she didn't get it completely changed, she just got it to look more sharp. She also said it's not wrong to get it, especially if it makes you look better, especially for the good of one's career. She also isn't a halfie. Her parents are both thai and after they got a divorce, her mom married a belgium guy she met in phuket. He adopted her and they moved to Belgium. She holds duo citizenship because of her adopted father so that is why she is Thai-Belgium."
cr. natty @spicy

She looks like luk krueng to me! (it's just like Mew Laknara's issue)
Wells, just look at Mike Pirath or Mike Deangelo, His parents are both thai yet he looks somewhat halftie..and he looks like Charabelle in a way too.. I used to be confused in their lakorn with Son and Mo cause I thought they were the same person...

Regarding the age gap, I really dont mind it.. I mean he didnt really raise her or anything.. and I dont really mind that Assunai is Dok Soke's mom ex.. The fact that he still keeps her around bothers me.

cecilia

Staff member
I don't see what I said was creepy, I stated a Fact in history and my opinion that I didn't think he was raising her to be his "nang bum-ler."

i believe that people can have compassion and love for someone w/o it being in a "molestation". I'm not telling people who right our wrong, but it depend where a person is grown up and what generation they are in and each person perception and where they live in the world.

As for this lakorn, I don't find that he is "raising" her to become his "nang bum-ler". She is not living in the same home as him in his care. He had compassion for her and wanted to put a smile on his face. Through this process he "fell in-love."
I'm not saying that you're wrong - i'm just saying that in my point of view, reading from what you wrote - it seems creepy to me. Like someone mentioned in here .. we all have our take on this situation and for me -- this is what i see and find disturbing. I'm not pressuring you to see what i see.

Anyway, i have that experience before - crushing on my boss but he's like 2-4 years older than me so it's not that creepy .. but older than me .. i find it creepy sometimes ..BUT i guess when it's love it's love - it's excusable .. i just don't like the fact that he's with her mother - it's TOO TABOO for me ..

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
The creepy part is to fall in love with a guy that had a romantic past wth your mom. I would never fall for that regardless of age or hotness. That's a NO...NO.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Haahaha not mind and agree mike and charebelle They do looks the same. That's why i'm Love dinresa so much cuz of the way they looks the same so when their are together,they look so sweet or cute for me.off topic Hehehe

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I understand what you said, I know you weren't telling me I was wrong and found it creepy and I was just saying I didn't think what I said sound so creepy. Same here, not trying to convince you to think like I do, was just giving my statement as you are. I mention as well it's base on perception, generation and where you are in the world. They say we marry our mother/father (figuratively in pyschological terms). It is wierd w/the mom thing....maybe I ffw that part a lot soo...Maybe I watch too much Lifetime movies and they have twisted storyline like that lol. Over I enjoy this lakorna nd haven't enjoy it in awhile. Is love always excusable? Not always....or it depend again on situations and perception....Maya rassemee is similar and I actually like that lakorn a little bit more than this one

"TO EACH, THEIR OWN"

@Ateam/yadech - NObody knows yet that Dok Soke is related to Jeab (so p'k and n'k don't know yet and it seems they already love each other)

The creepy part is to fall in love with a guy that had a romantic past wth your mom. I would never fall for that regardless of age or hotness. That's a NO...NO.
she didn't know, so it's all good. :lol:

her mom is getting kind of annoying though. she left the dude, and that was ok. yet when he breaks up with her, she goes all crazy. the world just revolves around her i guess.

nai just seemed like he was keeping her around as a friend. were they intimate, when she came back? there was some playful flirting, but it didn't seem like they were in a relationship.

wouldn't mind if soke ends up with andy. he seems legit. the other suit dude is just another two-timer.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
LOL if that was me, and in real life, it's a big NO also!
she didn't know, so it's all good. :lol:

her mom is getting kind of annoying though. she left the dude, and that was ok. yet when he breaks up with her, she goes all crazy. the world just revolves around her i guess.

nai just seemed like he was keeping her around as a friend. were they intimate, when she came back? there was some playful flirting, but it didn't seem like they were in a relationship.

wouldn't mind if soke ends up with andy. he seems legit. the other suit dude is just another two-timer.
Yep andy is fine

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
AGAIN - "To Each, Their Own"

Each Society and culture has their own "norm". My Asian food I eat (bah-dat -ferminated fish) Is gross and nasty to many American people. In Swish(?) people are always naked in front of people,....kids..ect..correctly if I'm wrong..it the "norm" there....This lakorn is pretty common I guess. Sai Lo Hid, p'k knew her since she was a kid., Ngao Asoke...the n'rai parent dellibertately raise n'k as "nang Bum-ler"....not saying it's ok or not ok, people dating or loving people who far off in age isn't uncommon. My sister dated guys who were both younger and older than her. Scarlet Johanson dated wat his face for a bit and he older..The point of the matter is societies/culture are different...what we find ok in one place isn't in another or that it is wierd because it's different and we aren't use to it.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Both of the younger guys are pretty cute....they change it a bit...in the old version there only 1 guy...how long is this lakorn?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Ausanai, yes show her how you and Peekyamon are officially over! Omg I can't wait for tomorrow's episode, it looks like Mrs. Bent may find her long lost granddaughter soon! :D

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
the MOM is VERY scary, she's doing a good job, I saw the preview and I was like damn physco. Since 1 of the guy that like her is related to her grandmother, he (Eddy) is related to n'k as well? nice pix thanks for sharing, I love the simple outfit n'k wears

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
cant wait for tomorrows episode. today episode was good and im so proud of nai. the mom got some seriously issues come on now you left him and now you said his is still yours? She crazy!

oh snap. the grandmas are saying she doesn't look like her supposed white dad, josh, or her mom. then who's her daddy? :ph34r:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I felt bad for Khun Nai this episode. He's so in love with Dork Sok.