[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
for the first time I saw a lakorn like this, what a crazy ending
she got married with him then she left to USA to become a nun???????????????
:rant: so waste of time just because of scripter let it end like that

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
what kind of nonsense ending is this? I am so...I'mma become a nun from thai lakorns, they keep breaking my heart :((

kitkat

sarNie Elites
If that's what the ending turned out then... I'm not sure if I want to watch the last 9 episodes. :whatever:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I know if I know this will end up like this I will not watch this lakron from begin. Waste time to watch and I think exact lakorn are have connect so many thing in their lakorn. I think exact are so many different from ch3 n ch7 lakorn. I always guess wrong on ch5 and all my guess is not in their lakorn for a little bit,ch3 n ch7 every time I guess it alway have a bit little like I visuality on my mind.

val

sarNie Adult
Disappointing ending....agree that if I know tis lakorn is going to end like tis I wouldn't have waste my time on it...seeing the wedding I thought it was going to be a happy ending after all they've been through but guess not :(

To me dok soke basically kill asanai alive ... just to prove tat he is her first, only, n last love, she married him n then ditch him @ the same time...it's just cruel

Also to me I think tis lakorn end with some unexplained answers unless I miss it...like the grandfather's will...did he really left nothing for dok soke? how come nothing happen to arin's mom (karma?)?

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
This is such a stupid ending. Same here, i wont watch this if i knew the ending sucks.

The ending is stupid but I felt more stupid for wasting my time watching. I'm so into this drama tat I'm willing to try watching it again and again to understand what they are saying,watch through all the advertisement cuz its live stream...to think of it, I really waste alot of time here.

Next time, if i ever wanna watch another Exact lakorn, I ll wait till the end. OMG,i still feel STUPID!!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hahah good that i didnt watch it then i started but stop because it really got boring and i didn't see the point in watching this lakorn anymore so yea!!

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
that's what he said, it's better for her to kill him than do that. the ending was so stupid and rushed. not only the part that she left him, but nothing happened to all the bitches in the lakorn lol anyway, i don't believe he's going to be her last love. the girl is still young and have the opportunity to meet more guys. haha..but this is not a real story so whatever.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I didn't watch this, but I feel like crying with you all after reading the comments. I feel like wanna commit suicide lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

All I can say is WTF? Seriously

Dork Soke is probably one of the stupidest nang'ek of all time at this point. I don't understand how she could do that to Asanai. Asanai did nothing wrong to her and was always there by her side in her time of need. He proved beyond anything that he loves her, but I guess her love for him wasn't equal to the amount of love he had for her. I guess it's his karma for being a gentlemen lol. When he loved Piyakamon she threw herself at him, but he rejected her and she leaves him. Then later he throws himself deeply in love with a girl and ended up being rejected. The guy just can't get a break in love.

Also for Ouu (Aerin's) mom even though she was a b--- I don't think she really deserved anything too bad. She was a b--- but she didn't kill anyone or anything like that. She did get punishment because she ended up marrying a guy like her father who had other wives and basically destroyed her perfect father. I think she was just too prideful to accept Dork Soke as part of her family. I liked her character in that she was strong against her husband and she stood up for her right as a woman. Even though she was a b--- she was a strong one!

"When you have a mistress you aren't only disgracing and stepping all over your wife, but the mistress also." One of my favorite quotes from her lol.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
OK just now I finished the series... erm, what the... is that! Mom even said it's good thing I downloaded it before buying DVDs at the store otherwise she would waste her money and time (40 mins. drive). Seriously, she left to be nun but why!? I understand she went through so much hardships but this, it's not right at all. My advice to new watchers, DO NOT WATCH IT even it's our hottie Pong Nawat. Totally trash. :numchuck: *deleting the folder* Bye.

ah well, guess they wanted to show that the ending wasn't completely out of the blue, since they showed the priest throughout the lakorn. my favorite character is the crazy aunt.

solin

sarNie Adult
Just watched the ending...and I was so so so disapointed.
The worst ending ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Mwahaha crazy ass. It's good that you still had the motivation to continue capping lmao. I swear I will never start on this lakorn.