[Ch5] Dok Soke (Exact)

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
i think this drama will be interest to watch when it is air but i don't really like the p'ek at all but i will watch it for the girls

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
i think this drama will be interest to watch when it is air but i don't really like the p'ek at all but i will watch it for the girls

I think this p'ek is more good look than your pic that you post.I mean ur pic ploy that guy idw to say that guy name.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Char looks so old in uniform although it's supposedly to make her look younger. Lol. She looks older than her actual age too.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqAQkBWL7pg&feature=g-all-u&context=G200bba3FAAAAAAAAPAA

so typical of Exact's production, overcrowded casts, inexplicable storyline, loads of sexual tension, and not to mention the violence between the casts, yet somehow appealing :coverlaf:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The teaser looks sad. The little girl is super cute and her crying scene is good. Not a lot of part with Pong and Charebelle though. Hope theirs more.

Thanks.

jakjann

Jakjann
The drama reminds somethink like Ngao Soke, a little same story
but Cant wait to see this. And Jeab Sopidnapa new role is damn intresting, never miss to watch it.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Looks interesting, Charebelle looks like the lady who's playing Aerin's Mum :coverlaf:
Pong looks hot as always, that man even looks hot with glasses!!