momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
Adora said:
HAHAHA! I LOVE Guy's character! He's so funny, cute, and dorky! :p I loved how happy he was at the beginning of this episode because of his encounter with Mo. :D I've only watched one clip of episode 29 so far though, so I'll be back to comment more.

But from the first ten minutes or so that I've watched, I REALLY hope Guy and Mo aren't related (I don't understand Thai). But when Mo was introduced to Guy, the look on his face seemed bummed and disappointed. Please don't be related!!! I want them to end up together!! :(
I really hope so too but I think they're intended to be pair here or maybe I just don't know anything about Thai lakorn. :D But I hope Mo will end up with a good guy here. It seems she had a bad past about boys. :'(

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I just saw screen cap of Mo and Guy from her fanclub. Omg. ahahah, I think he was laying on her lap, or hugging her from behind. So adorable! ahahah. I am not fond of Guy yet, but Ill have to check him out for Mo. lol

Gosh, I want MO and TOOMTAM reunion already! This time, just them two! hehe

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
I watched the recent episode, I don't understand any of their convos but if I'm not wrong Mo and Guy are already couple in this episode or they're just hanging out? The surprises Guy gave to Mo (ahem including back hug) are heart-melting (if I were Mo's character). But what I wanna know is Nike's reaction. Is he aware that they're sibling or he's just worried for her w/o knowing their relation?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Adora: Same here, definitely gonna keep watching for Mo and Guy scenes. I'll probably just skim through the episodes for their scenes, hehe. I feel like this lakorn is so long and has so many characters.
Agreed, Guy and Mo's appearances complement each other nicely.
Yeah, she should have been more resistant but it's all good, hehe. I just love how touchy Guy is.
I like Mo with Toomtam the most -- maybe because I haven't seen her much with Ak and Guy. I know she's in Peak Marn w/ Ak but I only saw a few scenes of them. As for Guy and her, I'll have to wait for more interactions :)
In general, I'm looking forward to all of Mo's future guys :)

Yingytastic: I'm so glad you're enjoying Guy and Mo's first meet like Adora and I :)
They are too cute!! And same here, I'm gonna keep watching for them even though I have no idea what's going on in the lakorn atm.

And it seems like a lot of people are starting to watch this for Mo and/or Guy :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Adora: Thank you for sharing the video.
I had no idea what they were saying but I do agree with you about the song.
Really beautiful. I wonder what will happen to Guy & Mo :O

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I cringe watching them though haha. They are cute but the fact they're cousins in the lakorn gross's me out! Haha wish they weren't cousins. Mo's character is so ugh. She's a brat. E-Sa gave her everything and she's really unappreciative. I started liking her when she wanted to help her mom out of jail but now she's just as bad or more bad than E-Sa. E-Sa has a lot of husbands but she never would think to get with a relative or hurt the bloodline and make Khun Ying's family look that bad. Haha but E-sa is bad with the whole Sopha situation and she Buat for only a few months and now is a hairdresser. She's so funny haha love her character. I was confused cause thought she was gonna follow with Buat thing but she really has a lot on her mind and her kids are still going through a lot haha. I can't wait for Captain to show up, it's gonna be her final husband.

I don't want Nok to disown Mo though in next epsiode. I want her to live there and get her life better haha. I want to see Mo and Guy together in a diff. lakorn

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Mannie: Ohh! So they are cousins? I wasn't sure.
Awww, if only they weren't cousins ... -.-
Ah, now that you say that, Mo does seem like she isn't the nicest person. I wish I could understand the lakorn, lol.
Either way, I still hope to see them pair up in the future & hopefully not as cousins, Lol.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Adora said:
Awwwwwww. Are you serious?? Why would Exact do that...? :cry1: But I don't think I would personally call Mo's character bad just for getting with him. I feel like it wasn't her intention to fall for him or to make the family look bad in any way. She just happened to fall for him, and same with him. So she didn't really have any evil intentions or anything like that. At least, that's what I think from watching without knowing what they're talking about. Lol. But in reality, it is gross though. Haha. Oh, well. Since I don't understand Thai, I'm just gonna pretend as if they're NOT related in this lakorn, so that I can still enjoy their scenes together. :cry:

But yes! Let's hope Guy and Mo reunite in another lakorn! :) To make up for this one!
Ohh damn It
Are they actually blooded cousins
NOOOO

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Having follow this lakorn for a wbile now and im so happy to see nike and lily together. I love them from jaopayu...hope they r a pair in here. Love nune, mos, and mo there last part r okay. Wonder who will mo end up with? Can not wait for captain to show up... Gosh so freaking long. Was wondering who is ann in here?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Only if the storyline changes, otherwise Sophi will not have a happy ending. I want them to change the storyline too.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Haha Mo is not necessarily bad, she's just like Noon who doesn't listen at all lol. I think they change the storyline a bit right cause wasn't she supposed to like her own brother? I guess she fall for Guy cause he's nice but so many other guys that like her lol.

I think Nike and Marie are so cute haha I like their scenes so far even though it's not much. Can't wait for Captain. I think Mo gets kicked out and Noon gets w/ captain to help support her daughter more? I want to see a new opening. Mo isn't necessarily evil too but her intentions are questionable. She's still naive but she's grown and have proper education haha but I think it's Noons karma for what she did before. I just think Mo is unappreciative of what she has. She complain about the image of her aunt but then she does the same. Seriously have been watching this lakorn since episode 1 haha I still like it.

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Gotta admit mos and mo looks good together and there acting r great together. I won't mine seeing them in another lakorn too but hes too old for her. I like mo and try to watch her in the lakorn with pinky but somehow the storyline seems boring and very slow so I stop at episode 2...waiting to see her in jui's upcoming lakorn. Haha still can't wait for captain to appear. I hope nune, mos, and captain play in a lakorn together in the future...haha dreaming...I'm a sucker for these three because they're my favorite actors...but yeah gotta admit i dont know what happen to mos? his acting sucks nowadays so probably there won't be a chance for him and nune but for captain and nune probably.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yeah, Mos and Mo don't look too bad either despite the age difference.
Haven't seen Mos since Secret of Superstar w/ Best.
Also, I'm happy to see Nike & Lily here. Their chemistry in Jaopayu was so bubbly and cute.

And Captain's in here, too?
Wow, so many characters :eek:

minankumo

sarNie Adult
Mo and Guy are not really cousins, mo is guy's aunt and he is the nephew since she is not really ying sopa's daughter, but esa since esa is one of the wife of ying sopa's dad. 

Youngmeezy

sarNie Egg
It's a bit gross even if they're aunt & nephew.. But I have heard dat it's pretty normal for cousins to marry each other many Arab/Muslims do dat actually.. In ma opinion it's a no go! Hope guy is adopted by the middle sister or something like dat so they aren't blood related..

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg
I love Nike and Lilly chemistry so far and hope for more, after Jaopaju ended has been waiting for reunion in another lakorn...their was short but cute, u can the twinkle in Nike and Lilly's eyes...love it

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Nike_Lilly3 said:
I love Nike and Lilly chemistry so far and hope for more, after Jaopaju ended has been waiting for reunion in another lakorn...their was short but cute, u can the twinkle in Nike and Lilly's eyes...love it
huajaikaungtur said:
Yeah, Mos and Mo don't look too bad either despite the age difference.
Haven't seen Mos since Secret of Superstar w/ Best.
Also, I'm happy to see Nike & Lily here. Their chemistry in Jaopayu was so bubbly and cute.

And Captain's in here, too?
Wow, so many characters :eek:
Which lakorn is this secret of superstar one? Not sure if I had seen it...is it good? Should probably check it out. Funny how I though I've seen all mos's lakorn but not this one.

I do agree Nike and Lilly's super cute. I love them and their chemistry.

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
Adora said:
It seems they're already a couple for sure. I kind of wish there could've been more development leading up to their relationship instead of just skipping to them already being in love. But oh, well. Haha.

Guy and Mo are super cute though. :p Those scenes between them had me smiling non-stop. :D
 yeah me too, I wish they showed it. Its like they met, then they argue then all of a sudden they're couple LOL   :scratchhead2: But still them being couple is adorable :D

Youngmeezy said:
It's a bit gross even if they're aunt & nephew.. But I have heard dat it's pretty normal for cousins to marry each other many Arab/Muslims do dat actually.. In ma opinion it's a no go! Hope guy is adopted by the middle sister or something like dat so they aren't blood related..

Actually I'm a Muslim.  :wink:  And in our tradition, we're allowed to marry our cousins, even our aunt/uncle. However, I don't agree with that. Me too, I'm really hoping the guy was just adopted.  :cry:

If they won't change the fact that Mo and Guy are blood related, then it would be a waste. So sad. Their relationship might be them against the world and they might end tragically. However, I'll still continue watching them. :D