[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm definately in for Bie, I've waited so long for Bie's new Lakorn, and it's one of my all time favorites, Koo Gum!!! Go Bie and Noona, I can't wait!! The tser was so awesome!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow - I am impressed by the teaser! :) Bie and Noona seems to fit the roles perfectly in terms of descriptions. I haven't watched an Exact lakorn for a long time and this one looks darn good. :) I did not like Noom and Benz version, I thought it was boring but the second part with Dan and Donut was good.

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
The T-ser definitely catch my attention. I will watch for Noona and Bie for sure. Does anybody when this lakorn will air?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I wonder if they will remake Koo Gum 2 as well. It will be awesome if they do, then we get thewhoe thing together. LOL.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
if i didnt know this lakorn story line i'll think Bie is playing a Chinese General LOL...Num played this character well since he look like Japanese a bit...I love all da pass Koo Kum so i hope this will should be as good as all da other before this one!

from da teaser it good...Noona is very cute and pretty...channel 5 have like 3 lakorn i'll be looking forward for hehehe

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This is the only channel 5 lakorn I'm looking forward to that I know of because I follow Bie's work, but that doesn't mean I won't like others, LOL.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay, that's only after next month, I really can't wait for it, oh my gosh, this one really is a big project for ch 5, haha, my mom saw the t-ser and said, Bie is a HOTTIE, but the nang ek doesn't even match him. and i'm like, why not? She said, men' nang is not pretty and i'm like she's already that pretty. Haha.

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
Yay, that's only after next month, I really can't wait for it, oh my gosh, this one really is a big project for ch 5, haha, my mom saw the t-ser and said, Bie is a HOTTIE, but the nang ek doesn't even match him. and i'm like, why not? She said, men' nang is not pretty and i'm like she's already that pretty. Haha.

Haha, you know in Exact's eyes they said Noona has great chemistry to Bie, and many directors from movies companies agree with them, so they choosed Noona to play as nang'ek.

I really can't wait for it too, Exact famous about doing a period lakorn, many people also look forward to.  You have listened the new ost already, right?  This song, Exact invited the famous songwriter "Sutipong Wattanajang", who composed the OST in Bird version and become to be famous song, to compose the new OST in Bie and Noona version again. I just know after I listened the new song already, then I was surprised!!

Ps. I think old version OST, RS has copyright, not GMM. But for this version Gmm will be the owner of copyright. :xmas:

remem

sarNie Hatchling
And Merry Christmas to all fans lakorn !!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, I never really knew that, thanks for the facts remem, that's interesting, in my eyes I also think that Bie and Noona has a lot of chamistry, haha, love your poster too!!! :)

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
Wow, I never really knew that, thanks for the facts remem, that's interesting, in my eyes I also think that Bie and Noona has a lot of chamistry, haha, love your poster too!!! :)
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I only saw part of Mam's in hmong dubbed, i didn't like the voices, but Mam was very pretty in there and isn't Oh Ann Alicha's dad from the lakorn with Pepper, the one where Ann lives out in the country, its a funny one. Is the dad him?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow!!! That was a really long wait, I waited so long for updates. I really can't wait to watch it then! Thanks remem, for the updates. :)