[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg so adorable!! when you think kobori can't get anymore sweeter, he then takes a bath for his wife. ahhh...so sweet! . migosh so heads over heals for koboBie.just love him more and more, my dream p'ek,wish have one of my own kobori haha. Noona look so shy but who wouldn't be, just looking at bts pics, I get shy already. :wub:  can't wait to see

Reactions: NdA

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks for sharing the picture everyone. :) I'm excited to see that (or those) scenes...when Kobori help Angsumalin take a bath. Well, isn't that something worth seeing. lol He's probably being the caring father and husband he is by helping her with EVERYTHING she does. 555 
I can't wait to get my hand on my copy of the lakorn as well! I am excited! I'll probably watch it 24/7 once the semester end! I'll probably spend all 3 months with it and not have a social life. Hahaha! 
Anyways, I was super bored so I decided to "want" to watch Koo Gum 2 but for some reason, I couldn't find it on Youtube anymore. Someone help me? IF not, it's okay. :) I did watch Poh and Joy's version of part 2 and wow. They totally kill him off at the end. I don't know if that was the original storyline to part 2 or Dan+Donut's was the original. I guess i'll stick to Dan and Donut's ending, happy ending, for part 2. 555 :p
I found out I am not ready for the ending. Being the idiot I am, I decided to go watch the ending to Num and Benz's version and like always, I cried like a baby again. I just know it will be 100x's worser than that for this versions ending. Sigh. Regardless, I am excited for this weeks episode. After that, I am still but won't really knowing that it'll be the end of this beautiful, wonderful lakorn. TT________TT 
Ceci, I am going to abuse the "T's" now. LOL 

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg, these new spoiler pictures make me all giddy and excited to see Monday's episode...looks like we'll get some more sweet scenes :) Kobori's always telling Angsumalin that he loves her...such a caring and loving man!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait to see all those sweet, cute, and adorable scene. Kobo-Bie is such an adorable guy, through the last 4 episode he's getting sweeter and sweeter, but thinking about the ending is making me cry. Tomorrow is Monday, YEAH, I feel like I want time to just stop because I don't want Koo Kum to end yet and after Koo Kum ends it's going to make me hate Monday.

cecilia

Staff member
Doesn't Pong's lakorn air afer this? -- I want to watch it .. even though i'll be a drag lmao

looksy

sarNie Adult
Cecilia, Pong's lakorn airs April 4th. It will take the Wednesday/Thursday time slot, while Tang Saksit & Bee Namthip's lakorn will take Koo Kum's time slot. 

Gotta love the screenwriter of this lakorn, she is so creative with all of Kobori and Ang's sweet moments. And to think we get such wonderfully adorable moments so close to inevitable ending. I'm fan girling just seeing Bie and Noona's smiles while filming that bath scene. It's cuteness overload.  :wub:

A moment I'm not looking forward to. The men who love Ang finally meet. :(

credit: biadu.com

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
SIX Words: And so they meet at last. 

LOL I wonder what was going on. I can't wait to see how these two encounter one another. Wonder if there were any death glares being sent. 555 Thanks na! :D

gloria83

sarNie Adult
I dont think I can handle the ending at all.   My heart aches for Kobori and I hope at least the love scenes or sweet scenes are and worth it!!!  Thank for the spoilers and pictures......I'm kinda scared to see Vanus and Kobori meet, i know he will be so sad to know that Vanus is the one Ang is waiting for.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Omfg kob meet the marn hua jai hehehe... I can't wait to know he feeling when he meet him, to scary too face with this already feel koboir pain. Can't till Monday come hurry hurry...

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm also scared to see Kobori and Vanus meet, at that time I'm gonna be crying and feeling pitiful for Kobori. I don't think I can handle the ending at all, whenever I see Kobori and Ang being happy, instead of smiling, I cried because the ending kept appearing in my head. I kept having an imagination of Kobori's death even though I don't know what it's like, but every time seeing both of them happy I can't stop crying, the ending is depressing and not full of happiness but full of sadness.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Have any of you watched Bie and his fanclub at his fan meeting? Anyway Bie meeting with his fanclub is hilarious and funny and I've watched it like 10 times, he's such a funny, cute, adorable, and easy going guy. Love Bie super duper much!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I remember Kobori and Vanus' first meeting an intense one. Vanus clearly knows who Kobori is, but it takes Kobori a bit to figure out who Vanus really is after all the cocky comments that Vanus makes... It will be interesting to see how Kobori and Vanus comes head to head in this version..but I'm glad Vanus tries to protect Kobori at the end when he tells Angsumalin to not let Kobori go to Bangkok Noi (i think it's this place), and Vanus also tells Ang that Kobori is a very good man! **But yeah, my heart sank when I saw those pictures of Kobori and Vanus...I'm already depressed for Kobori.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
will be one of the adorable scene again of Ko&Ang. wanna see bts of this scene, will be cute/funny haha. yep this version such good scripts, good directing and great chemistry by Bie&Noona, everything combine so well together that make this version come out great and love by many fans. don't wanna see when wanut/kobori meet either, feel so sorry for kobori. I will cry my eyes out for sure for the heart breaking scene when kobori die, just thinking about it got me teary already :lmao:

credit thairath

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Nobody wants a sad ending here. They love Kobo-Bie too much!!! If only the ending can be changed, but it can't becaust this is a classic. Anyway they should change the ending to be happy, I'm sure all the viewers wouldn't mind. *Hopeful wishing* Tears are rolling out just thinking about it. :lmao: :cry:  

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
am back trying to catch up with all this goodies and so excited to see this blushing scene hahah  :woot:​
 ​
updated with past episode goodies and new goodies​
 ​

​
 ​
ang how can you sleep when there bombing around huh? ... i guess in the arm of KOBOBIE you feel safe huh. 
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
" I Love You''​
 ​
behind the scene of the morning sickness​
 ​
fanmade video awwww​
 ​
cr JaokoyBahh II​
 ​