[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
I woke up early just to watch it before I head off to work. You girls are in for a treat. Lots of cute little moments. After watching this episode, I just want to say........IS IT TOO LATE TO CHANGE THE ENDING??!!!.........please tell me that Exact shot alternative endings!!.......Koo Kum is a work of fiction, so we can request for an alternative ending, right? *Sighs* 

I DON'T want to see their happiness crushed.  :cry: Off to work now with tears in my eyes.

cecilia

Staff member
Looksy, i'm so jealous .. i don't get to watch it til later tonight ... 10pm? the agony is killing me !!!

I have so much to do today -- have to study for a Japanese exam and take another Econ exam along with class assignments  ..
oh, THIS IS SO TORTUROUS!! The agony of wanting to watch today episode so badly after you wrote up there.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh next epi she beg him to help wanut like a crazy she didn't care any of her husband feeling at all Poor kobori. Tear alway drop when see kobori sad face. The scene kob say he just want to see their child face and if she don't want the baby he will take care of the baby and love their child as much as his love the baby mom, ooooooohhhhhh How sad. When I see this scene I want them to change the end to not make him die and let his come back to take the baby from her. let's see when this time come did she will run after him when he took two or three step walk alway from her door.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. I am not excited to see tomorrows episode. I swear. We never get enough sweet scenes and episodes of the two only. Okay, only a little here and there but it's pretty rare. I just want to see the two filled happiness and no interruption. I understand that Wanut is Ang's friend but geesh. She is like inconsiderate when it comes to Kobori. 
Other than that, I thought todays episode was cute, especially Kobori. He's such a sweet, cute, loving, silly, and adorable husband. I love how he was building the small stool, created a small fish tank for their child I think, and etc. He was so freakin' cute in his blue robe. Too adorable! :D The smiles he keeps giving to her is like breathtaking! 555 I love it! It was cute when he cooked her some food and was joking around with her for being greedy or something and then he was going to tattle on her to the mother and grandmother at the table. LOL And the part where he gave her a bath was sooo omgee. Adorably cute! I wish I had a cute man like Kobori to give me a bath. 55
And the part when he tricked her that he hurt himself and then gave her "flowers," that was adorably cute. When he said I love you and gave her the flowers, she took it so it means she's accepting his love. :D
Yes! Is it too late to change the ending for us all? Or no? I think this lakorn is an exception! For Kobori not to die at the end but live! Seriously. 555 It's most likely a no. They don't dare to. :( Sadly. 

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
kobori's "あなたを愛してます。" totally made my morning. it seemed i've beening waiting ever since the beginning just to hear him say he love her in japanese. when he finally said it, i couldn't stop grinning. he's such a sweetheart in today's episode taking care of ang and "bathing" her. dude, kobobie, you are so......cunning and daring! LOL. pregnant ang is so funny just gobbling up the food that kobori placed on the table. she couldn't eat the fish that her mother offer but she just totally ate what kobori prepared. they are so cute bickering (just like a married couple) about what type of pet their unborn child should raise. :crush:  & i love takeda and keisuke's "promise". they are so silly.....it was great to see them again.
is it bad that i'm actually happy that ang's is finally experience (in dream) what we've been expressing our feelings on for weeks now: kobori's death......... :teary: now she knows how we feel! & she gave him the tightest hug ever which is good! but kobobie deserve more than that one hug! LOL... :cry1:
ah, preview for tomorrow seem so depressing....

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Episode 19 was such a sweet sweet episode.  Such a man cannot be that good to a woman, but Kobori is that man that is so good to Ang, my heart hurts.  Throughout this episode, not once did he disatified my heart, my heart was so warm and full of happiness, i could only imagine how Ang felt to be loved by him.  I know that the ending is next week and im crying just thinking about it.  Is there any ways that they could possibly do another lakorn together??  I know so many fans are anticipating for their reuniting soon after his break and I hope he returns to screen soon!!!!!!  I know we all will cry cause its Bie portraying this sad romance lakorn as Kobori.  I just hope that the ending does justice and i have hope that the director will make it bittersweet for us. :cry1:  :tearybye:  :unsure:

Reactions: NdA

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with you all that the part where Kobori said to Ang that he just want to see the child's face and if she doesn't want the child he will raised it and will love their child as much as he love Ang, was super sad, it got me crying. The part where Ang dreamed about Kobori "passing away" kept me crying and thinking of the end, why do they have to tell us almost every single second that Kobori isn't gonna survive. The ending is killing me and these few last episode totally are killing me especially tomorrow's episode, I hate Ang so much, she's just begging for Vanus's life without caring how Kobori would feel. She's hurting Kobori so much and seeing the preview for tomorrow's episode is making me feel super duper pitiful for Kobori. The part where Kobori took a shower for Ang, gave her flowers, made her food, and made her the stool was super sweet, cute, and adorable. This lakorn is killing me like crazy, making me depress, sad,and crying like a river and I've never been like this in watching any lakorn. Koo Kum is the BEST lakorn ever in history and the most depressing, saddest, sorrow, pitiful, agony, martyr lakorn in history too.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
 Is there any ways that they could possibly do another lakorn together??  I know so many fans are anticipating for their reuniting soon after his break and I hope he returns to screen soon!!!!!!  
I know, I want them both to do another lakorn and many many more together, but it's not going to be soon because after Koo Kum ends next week, Bie is coming to America. He's probably going to New York, he's going to learn more acting, dancing, singing, and English. Bie is not going to have any lakorns and concert yet, in an interview he said that his next concert will probably be next year and as well as a new lakorn. On a news from Thailand Bie said that he'll be in America for maybe 3 weeks, 1 month, or even 3 months, I will super duper miss him.

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
 Is there any ways that they could possibly do another lakorn together??  I know so many fans are anticipating for their reuniting soon after his break and I hope he returns to screen soon!!!!!!  
I know, I want them both to do another lakorn and many many more together, but it's not going to be soon because after Koo Kum ends next week, Bie is coming to America. He's probably going to New York, he's going to learn more acting, dancing, singing, and English. Bie is not going to have any lakorns and concert yet, in an interview he said that his next concert will probably be next year and as well as a new lakorn. On a news from Thailand Bie said that he'll be in America for maybe 3 weeks, 1 month, or even 3 months, I will super duper miss him.
Thanks for the update info. Hope he will be in the US for 1 month or less. Lol Am I being mean not wanting him to be around Ingfah (aint she in NY too?) But I rather have him near Noona lol.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I loved the bromance today! I don't know who is more excited about Angsumalin's pregnancy, Takeda or Kobori? ...lol, j/k. I loved the part when Takeda realized Angsumalin is pregnant..his large smile and the way he said KO-BO-RI (like you really don't know you got your wife pregnant)...and the part where he said Kobori's name again with a "good job" fist...and when Kobori kissed him on the cheek due to happiness... LOL!! They're both equally happy... For Takeda, I think it's because he watched Kobori fall in love with Angusmalin and also witnessed Kobori's unconditional love for her... Gosh, I love Puri's portrayal of Takeda! For Kobori, it's because he is having a child with the woman he loves...and he knows how much love he can give Angsumalin and his child. Hehehe, today's episode was too sweet..but still not enough Kobori and Angsumalin time...

Omg, I'm such a baby...I'm scared to watch the last three episodes.. I don't know if I should go on a hiatus and wait until the three last episodes are up so I can just watch and cry at the same time or if I should watch separately and cry all three times... :cry:

roselovesice

Hahha! I think for me, I was more excited for the bromance between Takeda and Kobori. LOL It was super duper hilarious and cute. I love how he said Kobori's name before leaving the room. He was like saying it in a "Ehh, Kobori! Good job! You got your wife pregnant!" LOL It's like a proud thing to be proud of. 555 If that made any sense. Anyways, It's been quite awhile since we've last seen Takeda again. I love their bromance so much that I don't think I want to see the two separated the most. LOL Yeah, Takeda is the eye witness to both Ang and Kobori's love. He's like a blessing. Seriously. Hehe. ;) 
And then when Takeda went to tell Kesuke that Kobori and Ang was expecting, he couldn't hold in the promise that he made everyone promise and telling them that Kobori is going to have a child. 555 I love how chill everyone is and can be! :D 
Another good thing is that we haven't seen Phon and Bua...well in todays episode, which is like good and a major blessing. HAHAHA. 

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Yes!!! Im excited that he will be in the United States but at the same time, I dont think Im gonna see him anyways....but maybe if i go to New york, which is only 2 hours away, i might get the chance to see him..lol....but i can wait to see him.  I t kinda bothers me that Ingfah is there too but we dont really know if they have something, they could just be friends nothing more.  I would rather him with Noona since they have amazing chemistry!!!!  Is she seeing anyone?

This episode really made me tear up. It was so sweet and sad at the same time. Poor Kobori was so overjoyed to hear that he was going to be a Daddy but Ang just had to express her unhappiness about it. Ugh. And the part when he said that "I don't care about my life anymore. Even if I die, I'll be happy because I've experienced the true meaning of happiness. Thank you Hideko for providing me with happiness."---> That really got me. :(
If I had a guy like Kobori by my side, I'd be the luckiest gal ever. He's so perfect. The writer of this story has carved up a character too perfect to be true but of course, this perfect guy won't last. Ang is the luckiest nang'ek and character of all time. Her pra'ek has loved her all along and despite the things she's done to hurt him. She had better grasp the moment and make it last while she can because when Kobori is gone, she'll be sorry. Just thinking about Kobori's fate makes me wanna tear up.

cecilia

Staff member
I love today episode .. so many sweet scenes .. I literally in tears thinking of the future ..

I'm going to say it once more .. ANOTHER BITTERSWEET episode ..He's so sweet to make her a shower area ... i'm in tears .. hearing him told her that he made the shower area  so she wont' have to go up and down the stair .... it'll be so so hard to be in her shoe and shower in this area when he leaves T_T

cecilia

Staff member
ookii said:
kobori's "あなたを愛してます。" totally made my morning. it seemed i've beening waiting ever since the beginning just to hear him say he love her in japanese. when he finally said it, i couldn't stop grinning. he's such a sweetheart in today's episode taking care of ang and "bathing" her. dude, kobobie, you are so......cunning and daring! LOL. pregnant ang is so funny just gobbling up the food that kobori placed on the table. she couldn't eat the fish that her mother offer but she just totally ate what kobori prepared. they are so cute bickering (just like a maried couple) about what type of pet their unborn child should raise. :crush:  & i love takeda and keisuke's "promise". they are so silly.....it was great to see them again.
preview for tomorrow seem so depressing.........
what's even more cute was ... him trying to make her say 'わたしも' on the I LOVE YOU part <3

roselovesice

ohemgeeee! This reminds me...it's like Titanic! He died at the end because he wanted her to survive! Well, it's not the same in a sense but the pra'ek dies at the end! TT____________TT 555 It was cute how he was teaching her how to say "I love you" in Japanese but she was too shy. And then he rested his chin on her shoulder, that was such an "awe" moment! :crush:  Oh! And then when he kissed her on the cheeks before she left the bed before him! :kiss3:  It was  :spin: . Yes, todays episode was bittersweet but extremely adorable. One episode is too short. If it's going to be 2 days a week, they should be nice and extend the time more than to just one hour. 

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia said:
what's even more cute was ... him trying to make her say 'わたしも' on the I LOVE YOU part <3

OMG....i totally agree! sadly she did not......but at least she accepted his flowers. i'm happy with that.
exact have provided this one episode full of kobori-happiness. thus, i shall keep this happiness with me and rewatch it anytime i want....no more pitying or remorsing about the tragic upcoming episodes!

cecilia

Staff member
there are lots of memorable scenes today .. i would love to discuss more on it but am so busy tonight ..

One of my favorite was him telling her ... YOU CAN'T DIE .. If anything were to happen, let it be me first T______T

Ah, i forgot the most important part -- ANG and Kobori arguing about their child .. raising a pet lmao

Kobori: If our child likes to raise whatever, I'll let him do it. Whether it be dog or cat.

Ang: But I'm allergic to cat.

Kobori: Lose, as in win/lose? ('Pae' is a double meaning word)

Ang: No, allergy ... *sneeze*  Sneeze and running nose .. like you're getting a cold.

Kobori: Well then our child can't raise a cat .. so he'll raise animal without hairs such as a small snake or a turtle

Ang: No, thanks.  He won't raise such strange animals.

Kobori: How strange are the small snake and the turtle?

Ang: I don't know .. he's not going to raise a snake or a turtle.

Kobori: Oh, he can't raise anything so then he'll be sad.  Darn.

Ang smiled <3

Ang: I wonder .. if the one who want to raise (the animal) is the son or the FATHER

Kobori turned to smile at Ang upon hearing her labeled him as a 'father' to their child. She was so happy ... she didn't realize she got caught in the act with Kobori's wordplay... After realizing what she did, she shyly got up to take a bath -- only to be stop by him again ^____^

*I will come back to translate more later once i'm done with my assignment and exam.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Too much Vanas today. I couldn't get enough of Kobori and Ang. And I am not ready for tomorrow's episode. I'm afraid it will leave me heart broken for one week. I'm thinking about waiting until next week to watch tomorrow's episode??  :scratchhead2:

There were a lot of memorable moments today. Kobori is such a sweet husband and I am glad to see Ang becoming soft and starting to see him as her husband. He even built her a bathroom so she wouldn't have to walk down the stair. He was so excited when he found out she was pregnant and at time had to remind himself he have to leave when Vanas return. It was sad when he asked her if she can just let him stay until he see their baby's face and if she doesn't want the baby, he can raise the baby. 

I hope Khun Boy elaborate on the ending. I really wanted Khun Boy to add the following scenes:
1. Ang bring Kobori's ashes home
2. Every corner of the house she turned, she sees Kobori. As she walk pass the places Kobori used to sit/stand (dock, bedroom, kitchen), built (bathroom, fish tank), left behind (pencils, boat sketch, clothes), brought from the base (coffee), she yearns to see Kobori just once more.  :cry:  :cry: I know it will be sad but at least it will conclude the lakorn a little more.

Just speaking about the ending bring tears to my eyes and break my heart.