[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
At the beginning of today's episode was sweet and cute, but the ending was depress and sad. Today's episode made me hate Ang super super much, she's so mean to Kobori. She's just begging for Kobori to help Vanus, I hate it when she threatens that Kobori's child will pay if anything happen to Vanus, and she doesn't even love Vanus, she's hurting Kobori, the one she loved for the one she doesn't love. Next episode is super depressing, all I got to say is I HATE Ang, she's throwing herself down the stair for Kobori to get hurt, sad, and suffering. She doesn't even care how Kobori would feel, but she cares how Vanus would feel. I HATE ANG SO MUCH, why's she hurting my KOBO-BIE, I feel super pitiful for Kobori and today's episode made me super sad, depress, and crying nonstop.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Today started off soo sweet...loved the bed scene!!!

And then it kept getting more and more depressing until the final bam when Angsumalin threatened the baby!! Omg, I want to smack Angsumalin silly and get her head straight on again... Poor Kobori...I saw the hurt in his eyes and felt the pain in his heart.... Angsumalin won't understand what she's loss until it's gone...and I just want to tell her, you only have two episodes left with Kobori..don't waste it away for Vanus! No one will ever love you as much as Kobori does... Awww...Kobori, please know the rest of the world loves you even though your beloved wife is playing a little hard to get :heart:

gloria83

sarNie Adult
:cry: Ok, so to start off...Please dont hate me for saying this, TRUST ME, I am team Kobori all the way.  I guess the reason I can understand how Ang feels the way she does towards Vanus cause they were really close before for a while before he left to England.  I think if I was in her shoes, I would worried so much about him as well cause she supposedly promised him that she would wait for him and then all of sudden she meets Kobori and her life changed.  But even after all that,  her and Vanus had alot of memories together as well and he was there before Kobori so she worried about his life.  Also, I think she knows that by using their child, she will be able to convince Kobori to help set Vanus free even though deep in her heart she didnt want to.  She was so upset about the whole situation on how to tell Vanus that her heart was no longer with him but with Kobori, she felt bad already towards Vanus and to top it off she knew it would break his heart  cause he waited five years for her.  So she only feels bad nothing more thats why I think she is hurting cause now he is in danger and she just wants him to be free from all of that.  But overall, episode 20 had me crying with Kobori cause you can see how hurt he was towards the end.  He didnt want to leave Ang yet cause she is still pregnant. :cry1: Dont worry Kobori, Ang loves you so much, she is just afraid to admit it yet.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Today episode glad at least get to see some cute scenes of Ko&Ang even though was only a little bit. so sweet when she cover him with the blanket and he hug her to sleep,look so lovable/warming,he's so sweet always thank her for being nice to him. so cute when she read him the book and he kept asking her what the words mean haha, he look like a curious kid and so adorable when he got shy after know what that word mean haha, Bie play so naturally cute . the way he look at her while she read ahhh..those eyes migosh Bie you melt me :wub: . Bie is the most cutest,lovable and charming Kobori for me. love Kobobie/this version Koo Kum the most. but of course there was sad parts, got me teary when he wrote a letter to his mom telling her the good news about his baby. it breaks my heart that he won't get to see his son's face and won't get to bring his wife/son to see his parents TT. Ang is so mean,hate her. why she has to care so much about Wanut that will sacrifice herself and her baby's life to pay back for him. how can she think Kobori will be that cruel as to put Wanut in danger. doesn't she know what kind of person her husband is?!! she's so unreasonable. the author wrote Ang character so frustrating to watch. how can I bare to watch next weeks episodes. too heart breaking, i'll cry a river for sure.

cecilia

Staff member

Ang fell into Kobori's wordplay again <3

Kobori: Wait, what does Poh Plai mean?
Ang: Poh Plai is a person's name.
Kobori: Oh, doozo (go ahead)

Ang continued reading ^___^

Kobori: Wait, what does 'Nong Eur' mean?
Ang: Nong Eur is use when referring to a woman.
Kobori: Oh, doozo (go ahead)

Ang smiled and continued ..

Kobori: Wait, what does 'Sai Sawad' mean?
Ang: 'Sook tee rak' (My sweetheart).
Kobori smiled and covered his eyes with the crane origami.

Kobori: Thank you (he went back to laying on the bench smiling).

Now it's Ang's turn to remember their sweet scenes while reading them sweet lines from the book.  (I'm horrible when they start talking like this so I'll try my very best to translate what I understood on this part).

Ang: Oh, Poh Plai, my sweetheart.  I have never forgotten your charm [?].  You came to sleep with me for two days (blush).  You brought [something something].  Your right arm was used for me to sleep on <3 [ She remembered that she slept on Kobori's arm too ].  When you noticed that I'm hot ... you fan me. [ She remembered Kobori fanning her as well :p ] She stopped and got up. Kobori tried to stop her but she made an excuse that she's tired and wanted to take a walk.
I won't translate their argument b/c it's too sad for me to put them into word -- even if it's just translation T_T Sorry na.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
gloria83 said:
 I guess the reason I can understand how Ang feels the way she does towards Vanus cause they were really close before for a while before he left to England.  I think if I was in her shoes, I would worried so much about him as well cause she supposedly promised him that she would wait for him and then all of sudden she meets Kobori and her life changed.  But even after all that,  her and Vanus had alot of memories together as well and he was there before Kobori so she worried about his life.

i do agree on the part that they're childhood friend ....and like noona mentioned in the making of the scene where vanut return to talk to her that most ppl are busy feeling bad for kobori but they forgot the fact that in the story, ang met vanut first. i guess in this version, we got so immersed in kobori's great love and endless sacrafices for ang that most of us forgot that vanut was there first. well, he came first into her life....so of course she feels the need to help her childhood friend. i can give her that much credit but that is seriously no excuse for her to sacrafice the innocent life of her unborn child for vanut. i mean if she's not so selfish...and reconsider it from vanut's point of view, i don't think he would want her to risk her life and the life of an innocent unborn child just to save him. (sigh)...i guess i'll stop for now...if i continue i might end up dissing ang again.......
ah...i feel like skipping out on next week's epi. too but....i've come this far...
so LET'S SUPPORT KOBOBIE UNTIL THE VERY END & make every single tears worth it! :teary:

cecilia

Staff member
I understand where Ang is coming from .. but i still can't accept that she would sacrifice her innocent child's life for this great friend of her.  If Vanut really does love her .. he wouldn't have join the army and come back to get his promise or be there for her after news break out that war has start. I know i can be selfish on this but if Kobori can sacrifice letting go off an enemy so can Vanus by coming back to do his work secretly in Thailand like her dad *sighed* I'm disappointed in Ang .. this ANG really pissed me off -- NOONA, you made me don't like Ang mak mak mak today!!!

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
Finally got time to watch and man so depressing ..... I just can't my feeling are like a rollarcoaster. 2 more episodes to see these two together.​
 ​
 ​
kobori are too adorable​
 ​
aww​
 ​
 ​
our hurt kobori.. why u must hurt his feeling ​
 ​
 ​
Ang fixing her husband clothes​

looksy

sarNie Adult
There's no turning back is there? Why must things be the way they must be? I'm too sad after watching this episode. I want to understand Ang. I know that she is tormented with guilt that she can't keep her promise to Wanut and that she feels that the least she can do is help save his life, but she is too cruel and too selfish to hurt Kobori like this. It was not only what she said, but the way she said it that makes my heart ache. Does she not understand his heart? Has he not proven himself to her? 

Kobori's love for Ang really brings him to his knees. 

For once, I am not looking forward to the next episode because the scene of her throwing herself down the stairs is the moment I dread most in this lakorn. I can not bear to see the hurt in Kobori's eyes when he sees Ang risk her life and their child's life to prove a point in order to save Wanut.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was hard to get through. Love the part she read to him. She realized her husband is similar to the main character from the book, the ideal husband every girl wants and she has one in front of her. Vanus is going to be a cocky a** next episode to Kobori. Poor my Kobori have to go through all the stresses and DAMN Ang for adding more to his pain. Now I can not wait until Ang pays for her meaness when he is gone. 

cecilia

Staff member

Kobori: You shouldn't go up and down the stair to bath again.
Ang: What?
Kobori: This stair, the stair by the dock, and the deck.  When your feet are wet, your body is wet, your shoe is wet, it's slippery.  Dangerous (lol)
Ang: But ... I
Kobori: No 'but'
Ang: But I've been going down the stair to bath there since I can remember (since young).
Kobori: But you should change to get rid of what you're used to.
Ang: You, too much!

Kobori pulled the stool toward Ang and ordered her to sit.

Kobori: Sit down
Ang: I can bath standing up.
Kobori: Just sit, please.  This stool is very strong.

He then taekwondo the stool to test it lmao

He continued, "So that you won't have to struggle when you're big (tummy is big lol - i love his gesture <3 ).  Please, I beg you.

He got up to take the towel off her bare shoulders and directed her to sit on the stool.  He cupped a bowl full of water and asked, "Give me your hand.  Let's wash it first."

He helped wash her hands w/her.

Kobori: Wash your hand first then your face .. to get use to the water temperature. 

*Beautiful love music came on --- off to KOO GUM HORIZON <3

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
love child or not, i'm glad that khun boy supported bie when no one wanted him or see anything good in him after the star3 ended. or else bie may have went back to changmai and we'll never get a chance to know how dedicated and famous bie the star3 could get or how great kobobie is! LOL.  that's what i liked about exact...although they tend to favor (over some ppl whom i tend to disagree on), at least they seemed to know what they're doing (& they're more realistic about it too....). anyway....i'm just commenting to vent away my anger and sadness over today's episode so please do not mind me too much. m(_ _)m

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I very want to slap and super mad at ang when she yell at kob that where he get the messages from? so he just say where u put this at? And u should keep it on a good place or take care very good the message. I just want to saying jerk u should not yell at kob like that it show that u kinda cheat on kob yoo na. And that yell should be kob say for u not u say for him ang... Mad mad mad........ Today epi make me very very hate angsumalin. Kobori seem so happy when ang say sood tee ruk,but it not really ang say for him I mean like it is a explain not from the feel. Oh one thing I like ang in today epi is that when she reading the book and she thinking of kob and her not her and wanut.. After that I only have hate for her 

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes yes........Khun Boy really took a risk with Bie. His wife said he had tossed and turned in his sleep after he put Bie in his first lakorn. After the Star 3 ended, GMM Grammy signed the  winner R the Star, and Khun Boy asked, "What about Bie?" but they didn't want him, so Khun Boy put him in a lakorn and found him a song to sing.......here's the interview below with English subs about Khun Boy taking the risk with Bie. It's so interesting. Bie listened to Khun Boy, worked hard to get in shape, and build on his acting and singing. Khun Boy said in another interview that it was not just Bie's hard work, but also Bie's fate and good fortune that he became such a big star.

When I see these emotional scenes of Bie in Koo Kum, I think to myself, "how did Bie get so so good with his acting all of the sudden?" After watching clips of him in the musical "Rub Jub Jai", which Khun Boy directed....I can see that he helped polished Bie's acting.  Khun Boy really has an eye for talent. He saw something in Bie that most people would have not even noticed and went with his instincts. Just like for Koo Kum, Khun Boy bought the copyrights with Bie in mind, but knew that Bie was not yet ready for the role of Kobori. He kept it on hold for over four years, plus he did not yet know who to cast as Angsumalin until he worked with Noona in the musical. So thank goodness Khun Boy saw the potential in Bie that most of us did not see because I can't imagine a more perfect Kobori. 

@Moonstar, I forgot to mention, on a previous post you mentioned what you wanted Khun Boy to do in the final episode. Khun Boy is not the director of Koo Kum. The director is Sant Srikaewlaw (Exact's award winning director of such hits as Leurd Kattiya, Ching Chang, Fah Pieng Din, and La Ong Dao)

credit:Malie BIFC @ youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpoG680wVw

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, thanks looksy for sharing. I'm so glad P' Boy gave P' Bie a chance and saw something good in him. I laughed so loud along with them when they were making fun of how Bie gets all the songs that other singers don't want, but he made it with them. Somethimes it's not the song that matters it's the person's will and strong belief in what they do. This is the reason why i love Bie in the first place, he never thought to want to become famous, but to only share his music with people and do something that he loves. The thing is that R was the winner, but where is he now? He's not even as famous as Bie the star. he just get's the name as the winner of the star three, but nowadays you hardly hear anything of him. Not that i don't like R. Bie just has the charms that no one can replace in me. :p

cecilia

Staff member
Like p'Ma said .. it doesn't matter what place you finished with in the Star .. what matter is the # of fans you'll get out of show. 

Anyway, i've been wanting to do an edit on this photo .. finally have the chance tonight ....

For the KOBOBIE & ANGSUMANA fans :wub:

This lakorn makes me love my Bie even more. It shows that his acting is getting better and he is capable of any role, whether serious or comedic. Bie brings Kobori's character to life and the fact that the past actors that played Kobori were more serious and showed less affections towards their love interest, Ang, it just makes Bie even more well-known because who could forget the goofy side of Kobori and his true love for Ang?