[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ch7 is in desperate need of p'eks.. i wouldn't mind if they pulled in some older p'eks to play kobori.. oh pete.. i wouldn't mind you :) ahahaha... and yeah, i would prefer dome as well :)

i totally forgot about yui.. dang just where has she been? i agree, she would make a great angumali :D

meenia

sarNie Adult
OMG. Are you guys serious. They will have Pae Arak as Kobori. NOOOOOOOOOOO!! Pulling all my hair out. What is going on? Pancake is bad enough for me, and then there's Pae Arak to make me sick. This one is a classic to me. They can't omg, they serious can't. Is there really no one else. Are these two the only stars they have for Ch. 7. OMG. I can't get over this.

I was looking forward to the new version of Koo Kum. Darn i might have to wait again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG. Are you guys serious. They will have Pae Arak as Kobori. NOOOOOOOOOOO!! Pulling all my hair out. What is going on? Pancake is bad enough for me, and then there's Pae Arak to make me sick. This one is a classic to me. They can't omg, they serious can't. Is there really no one else. Are these two the only stars they have for Ch. 7. OMG. I can't get over this.

I was looking forward to the new version of Koo Kum. Darn i might have to wait again.
nothing is confirm or finalize to say Ch7 is remaking this

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't mean to be shallow but Ch7 has NO GOOD LOOKING PRA EKS!!! Okay Om is good. But he isn't fit for this role. His acting is still weak but hey who knows, he can possibly blow everyone away. Kobori is not stiff, he is strong and confident yet very gentleman-like. So this might be a good challenge for Om. He's good at the playboy stuff, now he needs to work on being strong and bold without being stiff.

As for nang ek, I don't see anyone that would fit. But no to Kwan, Pancake (well she does look pure Thai when she doesn't have a load of makeup on. If so, I hope they don't do so much to her eyes)... even their top notch nang ek will not do, Aum, Noon (well maybe). Yui or Jui would be the best candidate from them.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't mean to be shallow but Ch7 has NO GOOD LOOKING PRA EKS!!! Okay Om is good. But he isn't fit for this role. His acting is still weak but hey who knows, he can possibly blow everyone away. Kobori is not stiff, he is strong and confident yet very gentleman-like. So this might be a good challenge for Om. He's good at the playboy stuff, now he needs to work on being strong and bold without being stiff.

As for nang ek, I don't see anyone that would fit. But no to Kwan, Pancake (well she does look pure Thai when she doesn't have a load of makeup on. If so, I hope they don't do so much to her eyes)... even their top notch nang ek will not do, Aum, Noon (well maybe). Yui or Jui would be the best candidate from them.
Hey Fun i like your point out who knows it might turn out to Om and i want the nang'ek somebody Om hasn't come across yet is Yui

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
No hard feeling na Alice :) I'm just amused. Why of all people Pancake and Pae but the real question is, why feel the need to remake this lakorn? I have to agree with fun4fun that none of the ch 7 actors have the charisma and charm to play Kobori. This lakorn is a classic and if they're gonna butcher it by casting the wrong ppl then might as well just leave it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No hard feeling na Alice :) I'm just amused. Why of all people Pancake and Pae but the real question is, why feel the need to remake this lakorn? I have to agree with fun4fun that none of the ch 7 actors have the charisma and charm to play Kobori. This lakorn is a classic and if they're gonna butcher it by casting the wrong ppl then might as well just leave it.
i think this isn't a correct way to promote their new project or if they are planning
on remaking something they should think clearly on audience judgement

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i would seriously avoid this lakorn at all cost if it's really the two..

i really cant take in them as my beloved kobori and angsumali :(
i'd feel like my favorite characters of all time vanished just like that.. :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i would seriously avoid this lakorn at all cost if it's really the two..

i really cant take in them as my beloved kobori and angsumali :(
i'd feel like my favorite characters of all time vanished just like that.. :(
yeah that is no fair Julie I am feeling the same as you Tum Mai Pen Bap Nee :nailbiter:

tinah

sarNie Coma
its like whoever pancake goes out with they have to promote them as a couple.

i hope this is all a rumor and that ch3 is remaking this lakorn again

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
you know what is nice with this lakorn? the p'ek dies so pae will die in this one. if only pancake too...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
you know what is nice with this lakorn? the p'ek dies so pae will die in this one. if only pancake too...
I don't care about the dying thing as long Ch7 not remaking this cos I know they won't
do a good job like what Ch3 did

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol i agree, this must be a joke.
none of the remade versions were good, they all suck indeed. benz was poor and lack quality in the remake. num was just not there at all...not shining.

--The only BEST version was Bird and Kwan. They were truly amazing.

-but it's a joke with pae and pan. LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Is there any confirmation at all about this Koo Kum remake?? if not lets shut this thread down ahahahah

I remember the other Koo Gum thread someone said that the author of the Original Koo Gum Book's family has the right to the story and MUST approve the main cast...such as whoever wants to play Kobori and Angsumali?? anyone wanna correct me? that is why last time when Bie the star did the musical many ppl were angry bout why the family approved Bie cuz they thought it was for a lakorn but it was just for a musical hahah