[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^LOL DaisyDukes, I remember in Hello Stranger, Noona was making fun of her big ears. That was totally adorable. But she's beautiful the way she is. :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
So far so good! I'm enjoying this version since it's the first time ever that I'm watching Bie and Noona.

Anyone know if someone is English subbing this Koo Kum version? If so, please share....

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
cant wait to watch only tomorrow yay :dance3:

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
So far so good! I'm enjoying this version since it's the first time ever that I'm watching Bie and Noona.

Anyone know if someone is English subbing this Koo Kum version? If so, please share....
ill message you

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Today is monday!!! More Bie and Noona, but mostly excited to see Bie!!! LOL, can't wait to see his cute smiles again. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^LOL, sometimes i would also forget that they are both singers. I would know that Bie is a singer always, but I forget that Noona is one also. But then i'll always remember later. :)
I love both of their voices as well.

Jasminey

sarNie Egg
Episode 3 was so good. Kobori and his doc friend, Takeda, were so funny. Every time Kobori glared at Ang *melt*  :bhehe: 
Three episodes in, hands down, this version is so good :thumbsup:  And as if they could hear me, the music in this episode was toned down and was quite sentimental at time, thanks dear PD :phew:

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with Jasminey about kobori and the doc...
puri played his character so well.... i'm amaze he speak so much japanese. :clap2:
anyway, i thought that the ikebana kobori made wasn't really pretty but whatever....since it made ang approach closer to him. :p
now, waiting for epid. 4......

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
thank you DaisyDukes*........& i do like ice's voice too!
he's so cool and have some very great songs........just like Bie too.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I have yet to watch eppisode 3, but as soon as i do i will come back here. But reading the comments it seems good. I can't wait to see Puri speak japanese. :) and more Bie smiles.

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Love episode 3 really much. When Kobori(BIE) smile it makes my heart melt. He has a super duper wonderful smile. I don't like when people starts to compared people from there's a remake of a lakorn. Especially now that Bie's being Kobori and they're comparing him with Nadech. I just love how Bie just said that it doesn't really matter, he's looking forward to Nadech's version too, and if there's anything that people doesn't like about his version, they'll fix it. Okay, Bie's version was awesome, he made Kobori in a cute, adorable, and funny way, which makes Kobori more alive. I've never watch the old version, but I know it's good too, but so far I'm loving Bie and Noona's version 2013. I don't care what people say about him not acting good or the role doesn't match him because you shouldn't look at someone from the outside and Bie made an impressive character in Koo Kum 2013 being Kobori. BIE IS VERY PERFECT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this "Bie" Kobori version--he's so much more bubbly....not that I didn't like the other Koboris, but this one is quite lively, happy, etc... I know it's also too earlier with only 3 episodes out, but I like it that this version focuses more on Kobori and Ang a bit more instead of all the political and side stories.. :)