[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMG! Just listening to the music wants to make me cry! I hate how they're cross star lovers :( SO SAD!! :whatever: They will be separated!! :cry: Kobori will die i just love how in here they have alot of cute scenes together not like the older version where there's barely love scenes. SO sad wahh i am ready to cry already :lmao: :thumbdown:

cecilia

Staff member
That was so cute .. 'I don't know Thai but I understand your language.  When you said you're not hurt, it only means that you're in a lot of pain.' :wub:

Flowers analogy conversation was super sweet too <3

The episode is way way way too short!  Exact needs to return to 5 days a week for KOOGUM special :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
nfjkanwfjnajkfnwak~ Finally I'm not lazy to post on here. LOL Anyways, I can't believe I allowed myself to watch this version. Sigh. It's so freakin' good. 
I went back to watch Num & Benz's version and couldn't help myself at the end. I was literally crying like a baby. lol I already know how I will look like at the end of this version. I will be so depress for a couple of days, or years lol, and then i'll get over it. Hahha! I wish they can change the ending just for me but it's okay. If they did, it wouldn't be the same anymore. :( I just realized that Noona's character is still in college. She became a widow quite early. Sad. 
Anyways, this version is freakin' good. Someone said that this version had terrible casts. I'm like, "really?...You haven't seen enough lakorns to know what a lakorn with bad casting looks like." LOL Whatever. 
With that said, yes, Ch5 needs to return their lakorns 4 days a week back. Gosh. I don't like having to wait for weeks for it. It's a pain. 
Regardless, I cannot wait for tmrw's episode..and then it's back to waiting for another week. :( 

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i love Puri's character, he play it so cute. i don't understand japanese, but look like he speak japanese well. sound natural.love his tone of voice&the way he speak it,very nice. personally i love japanese language, sound very cute&lovely to listen to. i like it when they speak japanese in here. seem like the actor/actress tried really hard to speak it which clap hands to them for their hard work.

Jasminey

sarNie Egg
:cry1: :cry1:  Episode 4, it was so sad the words he spoke to her. It must be painful for him to know the girl he loves somewhat betrayed him. Didn't you hear in ep3(?), he said if he died, he would take her kindness along with his soul (foreshadowing) :teary:  I think many people got angry at Ang tonight, she could have told him, you know.

I love Puri and Bie together. Their chemistry is a hoot :bopping:
Minor complaint : A little confusion, when the Japanese men were together and there were Japanese subs on the screen (suggesting to us that they are speaking in Japanese but we would hear in Thai instead), why they had to talk so slow? That's weird :pervie:

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Omg next Monday epi look so good can't wait to watch. Angsumail scream on the bom scene is look like she scary for real. Yay some Im waiting for is start to happen. Today epi the way kobori look at angsumali is look sad,look like he kinda disappoint for her.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
At least what happened knocked some sense into Aung. Way to make her feel guilty, Kobori! lol It was a good thing though. Haha Anyways, I feel bad for the two. One is heartbroken/disappointed and the other is feeling guilty. He wouldn't even look at her in the face. Poor Kobori. :( 

Puri, goodness. I love how he played the doctor as well. I'm glad that in this version, they at least talk Japanese more. It's nice. :) 
Anyways, I freakin' can't wait for more! It's too cute and seems like Aung is starting to like Kobori. :) He's such a sweetheart. I'm quite curious as to how many episodes this lakorn will have. Might be a lot considering the fact that it's a channel 5 lakorn. lol 

cecilia

Staff member
the most .. 15 episodes (do keep in mind that it's only 1 hour per day).   I'm looking forward to next week monday/tuesday already .. seriously, exact needs to come back with this whole WEEKDAY special of airing one lakorn at a time lol

I really like today episode too .. he made her feel so guilty at what happened.  He had a double meaning when he told her that he'll never forget about her 'sadness' during this incident.  She thought he misunderstood her .. but i believe deep down .. he's just getting onto her cases ... making her feel bad but yet don't blame her.  This boy is deeply in love .. toward the end when his boat stopped at her place again indicate that he can't let her go .. even if he wants too. (I'm never born of watching this classic .. every new one always give me things to analyze).

fun

Expired Sarnie
I got to admit, Bie finally doesn't look like a boy and his character isn't annoying!!! So far, this version isn't so overly dramatic. Has Exact been reading my complaints? LOL

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Love episode 4 today it was awesome. The part where Kobori talk to Ungsumalin that she disappointed him made it so sad. I started crying in what Kobori said, he said that if you hate me because I'm Japanese then you should know that we can't choose. I lOVE that it made me cry so much on that scene. This is the saddest lakorn I've ever watched and Bie and Noona did an awesome job in Koo Kum version 2013. Can't wait till Monday again, LOVE BIE FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!!!!

sarNie Adult
poor dude.  the torture is starting for him already.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Bie is actually the best kobori i've seen so far.  I've watched all the versions and he is the best so far, he's very manly yet so cute and sweet.  I cant wait for more sweet scenes.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I've never seen the first version w/ Benz and Num...Always thought about watching it, but I guess I'll start w/ this one first. I like it alot so far. Pra ek's character is too cute. Their Japnese sound really good like others said, thought I myself don't know or understand Japanese as well. Can't wait until the action starts up!

sandeey

sarNie Egg
Man! When did Bie become so manly? I haven't seen many of his lakorns because I also thought he looked kinda boyish. But he really makes a fine Kobori. He is so cute and handsome. Or maybe I just love all actors that play Kobori (my favorite pr'ek character of all time). I'm really enjoying this lakorn and so glad that I didnt pass it up. Silly me didn't want to watch it because of what happens. The song actually pulled into this drama, it was so beautiful and they have such great voices. I can't wait til next week.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
ha...i've always thought that bie can be manly (if he wants to....just like in roy adeed hang rak)...but he stills retain his boyish look no matter what. :coverlaf:
anyway, finally in epi4 bie is out of his cute lovey-dovey boy character. somehow he seem to mature after getting injured and realizing ang doesn't like him. he was so pitiful crying out for his kaa-san (mother). :weep: i felt so bad for him during that scene....it felt like he really was an injured soldier far away from home. but puri teasing him about ang's worrying face after seeing kobori's injury was so cute! & kobori got into his happy mood again...but the episode end too soon...just when ang is finally starting to warm up to kobori.

cecilia

Staff member
ookii said:
ha...i've always thought that bie can be manly (if he wants to....just like in roy adeed hang rak)...but he stills retain his boyish look no matter what. :coverlaf:
anyway, finally in epi4 bie is out of his cute lovey-dovey boy character. somehow he seem to mature after getting injured and realizing ang doesn't like him. he was so pitiful crying out for his kaa-san (mother). :weep: i felt so bad for him during that scene....it felt like he really was an injured soldier far away from home. but puri teasing him about ang's worrying face after seeing kobori's injury was so cute! & kobori got into his happy mood again...but the episode end too soon...just when ang is finally starting to warm up to kobori.

I felt his pain .. i actually enjoy his little torture to Ang .. always makes her speechless lmao

cool :)

sarNie Adult
l iuved this weeks episodes . i really cant wait for next weeks episode. oh monday please come here quickly ! :arrg:  :nailbiter: