[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So sad to think about it. But she has to stay alive to be ble to have a Koo Gum 2 right? I wonder if they are going to remake Koo Gum 2 as well. But Why does Bie have to die? Just when they get to finally understand each other too.

cecilia

Staff member
Why does he has to die when he's going to be a new papa .. he was so excited to learn that she's pregnant too .
i have to add that i was super mad at Ang when she risked the life of her child to save Wanaa .. or pride from Kobori. It was very selfish of her to think like this that this is the only way to save someone who she doesn't LOVE but care for.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
hurry Monday, we want more love scenes between Kobori and Ang!!!!! Episode 8 left me hanging and i cant wait to see Bie!!!!  I cant wait for them to get married, hes gonna be super sweet!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg, I can't wait for the new episodes to come out on Monday and Tuesday!! Like all of you, I'm looking forward to all of the Kobori-Angsumalin scenes besides the ending.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
I have a question, do you guys all live in the U.S.?  We really need to get Bie to come have a concert here!!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
gloria83 said:
I have a question, do you guys all live in the U.S.?  We really need to get Bie to come have a concert here!!!!

Yes, USA baby...but I've never noticed Bie or Noona until Koo Kum! I don't even know much about Bie or Noona. However, I'm familiar with Puri because I have seen him in some other lakorns (plus I love his role as the doctor in Koo Kum).

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
LOL....same here! bie was really immaturely cute back then.
it's amazing (and funny at the same time) to realize how much he have actually matured since The Star and Roy Adeed Hang Ruk.....

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
gloria83 said:
Yeah, I live in the USA and have bben following Bie since his first lakorn as well. I would love for him to have a concert here in the US as well. But even if he does, I don't think I will be able to go depending on where it is cause mostly Thai stars only come to California, New York or Minnesota, and I live in Wisconsin, so I won't be able to attend. So sad. I really can't wait for Monday. I'm loving Bie and Noona's chemistry in here. They are Koo Kwan for me. :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I've always wanted Bie to costar alongside Grand the Star but who knew Bie would look so much more hotter with Noona instead! 555
I'm from the States as well. :) If he ever does have a concert here in the US, heck! I don't care how far the concert or late the concert is. I'm gonna go for it. 555 It's quite a once in a lifetime kind of thing especially living here in the states.
Anyways, Hahhaha! The PAYCHECK SCENE. I want to see that. I don't remember seeing that part in Num & Benz's version. Probably wasn't in there...not that I know of. That was the only version I've seen of Koo Kum. Monday is so close yet so far! TT_________TT 555

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
If he does have concert here, I want to go no matter what, but I don't have the money and transportation. Huh, I guess i'm hopeless right. I wish that if he has a concert, it'll be in Wisconsin somewhere around portage County. LOL. I would also love to see Bie and Grand pairing also and roselovesice, Bie looks hot with anyone. LOL. :)

roselovesice

Haha true but I think I like Bie with Noona a lot more..as for now. 555 I still don't mind seeing Bie and Grand together. Still hoping! Hehhe :D As for the other Nang'eks, yes. I agree. :D lol

gloria83

sarNie Adult
yes, i do agree that Bie and Noona are so cute together, i cant see him with anyone right now.....And i hope he comes to the U.S. soon cause im willing to go, is he really 5'9 for sure?  He looks alot shorter but i could be wrong.  I just love him!

roselovesice

Bie does look a lot shorter but I think he's 5'9. Because Noona is quite short, she brings the tallness in him. No joke. 555 

gloria83

sarNie Adult
anywhere he goes, I will def be there!!!!  I think Noona is short too, so i like the combo with Bie, he's so sexy to me, i think he got me at the smile! Hes got the best smile out there!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Some people keep saying Bie's too short to play Kobori, so what is his height... I found somewhere that Bie's 5'9"? Maybe Bie is a bit shorter or the info I found isn't correct? I mean Num Sornram is also 5'9" and he played Kobori, but no one complained about his height. Furthermore everyone loves Tik and he's actually consider shorter for thai p'eks at 5'7" or 5'8".