[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
@Bieluvr agree with you, Noona perfectly singing in live..but I'm not quiet fond with her dress & her messy hair. What I love about Noona is her bubbly personality and her sweet smile..same goes with Bie.  :lol:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes tomorrow is monday, I can not wait for it!!! Koo Gum is so addicting, i have never felt this way about a lakorn before. :) (Other than RP) LOL. But Kobori beats Pit anyday!!! Kobo-Bie is not too slow and he is a gentleman, unlike Pit who is a gentleman, but too slow in expressing his love to his nang'ek. Bie and Noona are too cute!

looksy

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Yes tomorrow is monday, I can not wait for it!!! Koo Gum is so addicting, i have never felt this way about a lakorn before. :) (Other than RP) LOL. But Kobori beats Pit anyday!!! Kobo-Bie is not too slow and he is a gentleman, unlike Pit who is a gentleman, but too slow in expressing his love to his nang'ek. Bie and Noona are too cute!

Yeah, guys should take notes from Kobori. 

What I empathize for most and love most about this character is that you get a feeling that Ang didn't even need to love him to make him happy. Just a small indication from her that she cared in any way for him was simply enough to make him smile and melt his big heart.  

gloria83

sarNie Adult
oh my gosh!!!! Tomorrow is Monday!!! I have to work all day so please make sure to have spoilers ready and translations for the important scenes pls??!!!!  Im so excited right now!  Im gonna rewatch a couple scenes to get myself ready cause I know how excited and happy we are going to be!!!!! 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
BTS of the Engagement~ :D Too bad Kobori wasn't there. :(

Credit: Catmatdz3

Looks like we get the engagement and wedding scene only this week. Next week's episode is probably the real deal, their married life! 555

roselovesice

That's so cute Teasingonly555! :D I like! 

Anyways, jafndjabfjalbfjkabfajlwbfajbfajlbjfkaeb gea!!!!! The freakin new ending credits got me going crazyyy!!! 555 They changed Noona's song to Bie's and the credits! Dang! I am excited to see those scenes now! Hehhe! 
On about todays episode, it was so sad. My baby Kobori! It was sad when he was crying alone. All he sees now is "hate" all because of Ang. He's so heartbroken. Hopefully they made up a bit on tomorrows episode. She wants to see her fiancee so bad after the wedding. He stopped going to see her. I miss my bubbly, silly, playful Kobori. How could you do this to me and Kobori, Ang??!?! 555 
Seems like Kobori is going to save both of their faces on tomorrows episode when she disrespectfully threw the cup down after drinking and not liking the taste of it. Oh Ang. Sometimes you can get on my nerves...but I will suck it up with you just for my Kobori. LOL :p
I am excited for tomorrows episode! ahhhhh!!! 555

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Poor kobori he get excite all night but end hurt so much in the morning. The scene kobori cry look like it very hurt him maybe this cry is everything in past and right now. I hate u any..... Why did she do like that on the scene they drink? It's may not taste good but u shouldn't do like this.

roselovesice

Yeah, that scene. It was sad knowing that Kobori was all excited for the wedding only to get heartbroken and betrayed on, not entirely physically but spiritually. Ang can be a pain in the butt MOST OF THE TIME. 555 
Will anybody be kind enough to translate certain scenes? Such as Takedo + Kobori's conversation alongside Ang+Kobori, Ang and her mother's little talk while washing the clothes well more like what her mother asked her and her response, and Dr. Yoshi+Kobori? They all sound very....intimate. Hehe. :D Thank you very much!  :heart:

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode was super sad, it got me crying so badly when Kobori found out what Angsumalin did during their engagement. I was happy to see Kobori smiling and couldn't sleep because he was super excited for the engagement, but when he found out what Angsumalin did on their engagement day, omg I feel super sad for Kobori. I cried through out today's episode, when Kobori was talking to Dr.Yoshi, it was sad. It was sad when Kobori was running and crying by himself, Angsumalin why are you so mean to Kobori. When Kobori was talking to Dr.Yoshi, he said that he loves Angsumalin and don't ask him why he loves her because he can't answer it either, all he knows is that he love everything about her and everything all together that made her up (SO SAD)!

Reactions: NdA

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
The ending song and the new scenes got me super excited, I want to see those scenes super soon. It's so sad for Kobori that whenever Ang hurts him and does wrong things he always help her and protect her. You can tell that Kobori suffers, get hurt, and was heartbroken super much when you look right straight in his eyes. Bie is a super good actor, he can express his feelings for people to know by his eyes, his eyes can tell us so many things especially when he's suffering and when you look right straight into his eyes, it just make you want to cry.

Reactions: NdA

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is super duper awesome, on the scene that Kobori was talking to Angsumalin when he found out that she was helping the American soldier escape and Kobori started crying and they put his song (Kerd Mah Koo Gun) on it was just super super sad. On the part that Kobori started crying the song started with "Taung Sia Namta Tow Rai" that just make it sadder and sadder. They know where and when to put the songs on and Bie is an awesome crier, when he cries it just makes me cry more and more.