[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL at the first Pic with Bie and Noona, it looks like Bie is scared after seeing Noona with the light shined on her face. :)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
looksy said:

For some reason, I can't figure out how to vote. What do I click? 
You can't really vote on that link, it only shows the people that's following that person and liking that person, but it isn't showing the score. If you wan to vote there's an app from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, smart phone, etc. called 9entertain, if you download it you can vote for Bie. That voting is really the score and vote for Bie for Kwanjai mahachon, please.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks ceci for sharing those 2 photo. I am darn excited for this coming up episode. :D Woot woot!

Credit: Malie BIFC

เรา…เกิดมาเป็นคู่กันหรือไร
Rao…gert mah bpen koo gun reu rai
Were…we born as soulmates or what?
ตัวฉันถึงไม่ยอมรักใคร
Dtua chun teung mai yaum ruk krai
I refuse to love anyone else
และมีเพียงแค่เธอคนเดียวในหัวใจ
Lae mee piang kae tur kon diao nai hua jai
And I only have you in my heart
จะใจร้ายก็เกลียดกันไม่ลง ยังคงไม่ทิ้งกัน
Ja jai rai gor gliat gun mai long yung kong mai ting gun
However mean we are, we can’t hate each other, we still won’t leave each other
นี่ใช่ไหมคือรักจากสวรรค์
Nee chai mai keu ruk jahk sawan
This is love from heaven, isn’t it?
ที่บันดาลให้เราต้องคู่กันต่อไป
Tee bun dahn hai rao dtaung koo gun dtor bpai
That has inspired us to be partnered forever
(*) ต้องเสียน้ำตาเท่าไร ต้องรักต้องรอแค่ไหน
Dtaung sia num dtah tao rai dtaung ruk dtaung ror kae nai
However many tears must be lost, however much I must love and wait for you
สุดท้ายจะไม่ยอมเปลี่ยนใจ
Soot tai ja mai yaum bplian jai
In the end, I refuse to change my mind
จะมั่นคงในทุกทุกอย่าง
Ja mun kong nai took took yahng
I’m certain in everything
จนกว่าฉันคนนี้ สิ้นลมหายใจ
Jon gwah chun kon nee sin lom hai jai
Until I breathe my last breath
เรา…เกิดมาเป็นของกันใช่ไหม
Rao…gert mah bpen kaung gun chai mai
We…were born for each other, right?
ชีวิตฉันถึงให้เธอได้
Cheewit chun teung hai tur dai
So I can give you my life
ให้ตายแทนก็ยอมเพื่อเธอเพียงผู้เดียว
Hai dtai taen gor yaum peua tur piang poo diao
I’m willing to die only for you
จะใจร้ายก็เกลียดกันไม่ลง
Ja jai rai gor gliat gun mai long
However mean we are, we can’t hate each other
ใจยังคงรักเธอคนเดียว
Jai yung kong ruk tur kon diao
My heart still loves only you
(*,*)

Credit: deungdutjai.com

gloria83

sarNie Adult
thanks for posting the eng sub mv....its so sad but I love it!  I am too excited about the upcoming scenes this week! its what we've been waiting for and its gonna be hott i hope!  We all know how frustrated Kobori has been cause of stubborn Ang.  I do hope they have alot of scenes together since the last couple episodes have been so sad.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
When is monday going to get here? I'm now rewathing All the episodes after finishing the first 2 episodes of KCT for the hundreth time. I'm really missing my Kobo-Bie and can't wait for the hot scenes!!!
Now just wondering, have any of you ever watched a lakorn with your favorite actor that you absolutely love and get really jealous when he kisses or holds the actresses hands? LOL, I don't know why but i do that and then realize why would i do that? I will never be able to be his anyways. Haha, ok, getting awkward, but yeah, I really need to see the next episodes right now. Loving Bie and Noona. :p

Reactions: NdA

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the compilation NdA. The back hug is like their signature pose together.  :wub:

I've been watching Koo Kum all day too today. And I've also gone back to re-watch some important scenes from the two previous lakorn versions. I must say that I now find them sort of boring and it's ironic because I had wholeheartedly fell in love with Num/Benz version years ago. There just wasn't enough sizzle and excitement for me now in the previous versions as compared to this one. Oh, Bie and Noona, what have you done to me!?!?

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
@looksy yes I thought so..I love they back hug, I got feeling Bie assure Noona that she safe in his arms..just likes kobori always throw his body to protect Angsumalin from any danger encounter  :) lol seriously you got worst koo gum 2013 fever..but I'm not different than you  :p yay tomorrow is koo gum-day  :clap:

looksy

sarNie Adult
*Sighs* I've been so down since I found out about this last night. Someone posted at pantip the air dates for upcoming lakorns and the person posted that the lakorn "Ruan Saneha" (with Tang Saksit & Bee Namthip) will air April 2nd, taking Koo Kum's time slot. So far, we don't see any confirmation at Exact's website.....so I still have my fingers crossed.........but my hopes are slim because "Koo Kum" the movie is coming out April 4th........Maybe Exact feels they might need to end the lakorn before the movie airs

I hope this is not true because that would mean that we only have 5 short episodes left. I feel this is not enough screen time to effectively tell what is left of the storyline. So far, I have been very impressed with the pace of this lakorn, how detailed they've been with developing the characters, and the unfolding of the storyline. It would be a shame, if they felt they had to rush it. I just hope the director and editor will carefully select scenes to effectively and properly end this beautiful lakorn.

I just want to cry.   :weep:  I know everything has an ending, but I just want it done right. 

cecilia

Staff member
Awe, don't talk about ending .. they haven't have much time together .. loving one another .. it's not fair at all b/c in p'Bird's version .. they had a lot of time together as a married couple .. i don't want this to end so soon -- even though i look forward to Nadech's version as well >> NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
NOOO... I don't want Koo Kum to end yet and I want to see more of Kobori and Angsumalin (Bie and Noona). Tomorrow is Koo Kum day, so sad spring break is over and I have school tomorrow. I have to wait till I get back from school to watch Koo Kum and I can't wait to watch it. I'm so obsessed with Koo Kum 2013!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Wishful hoping for lots of Kobori and Angsumalin scenes in the next two episodes. I hope this lakorn doesn't end any time soon. I want lots more sweet scenes between them before the tragic ending. I also do not want them to rush this lakorn just because the movie is coming out. Exact hasn't disappointed us thus far and I want it to be that way until the last scene.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yes, I agree with you all. We need lots of sweet scenes of married Kobori and Ang to make up for the tragic ending. Exact owes it to us. We've invested our hearts into these characters and these sweet scenes are what we will have to hold on to for when our hearts break for both Kobori and Ang. 

I wished I knew how to write in Thai so I could post at Exact's web board. 

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
FYI if you want to leave any message to Bie or any feedbacks from this lakorn you can post it on Malie7778 Channel because she's gonna forward them to Bie, Bie's boss, the director, and more people from Koo Kum. They want to know everyone's feedback from Koo Kum, if you want to leave anything or message to Bie you can post it on her channel and the deadline for submitting the feedback is maybe next week on Friday.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
looksy said:
Yes, I agree with you all. We need lots of sweet scenes of married Kobori and Ang to make up for the tragic ending. Exact owes it to us. We've invested our hearts into these characters and these sweet scenes are what we will have to hold on to for when our hearts break for both Kobori and Ang. 

i agree.... i'll be disappointed if exact rush it and end koo kum by april 2 just because the movie is coming out around that time too. kobori and hideko need to spend more time as a married couple before the tragic end. ah i'm getting sad just thinking about it.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Yeah this version def out done all the other versions out there, I dont care if you dont think so But i do!  I guess this is called crazy in love when you watch other lakorn but cant nobody be more adorable than Bie.  Pls vote for him this year again!  He is so adorable.

http://youtu.be/EX1pKRiEsUI
credit to Malie BieInt'ifc

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Dreamlove said:
FYI if you want to leave any message to Bie or any feedbacks from this lakorn you can post it on Malie7778 Channel because she's gonna forward them to Bie, Bie's boss, the director, and more people from Koo Kum. They want to know everyone's feedback from Koo Kum, if you want to leave anything or message to Bie you can post it on her channel and the deadline for submitting the feedback is maybe next week on Friday.
thanks! I went onto her page and comment on her page, hopefully she gets it!  I am so excited!  Is she in charge of the fan base?

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
gloria83 said:
Is she in charge of the fan base?
I'm not sure if she's in charge of the fan base, but she's one of Bie's fanclub and can get connected with his fanclub from Thailand and maybe even Bie, Bie's boss, and etc. that's why she's forwarding the feedbacks and message.