[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

looksy

sarNie Adult
Dreamlove said:
FYI if you want to leave any message to Bie or any feedbacks from this lakorn you can post it on Malie7778 Channel because she's gonna forward them to Bie, Bie's boss, the director, and more people from Koo Kum. They want to know everyone's feedback from Koo Kum, if you want to leave anything or message to Bie you can post it on her channel and the deadline for submitting the feedback is maybe next week on Friday.

Thanks Dreamlove for posting the info. I was also going to post it here, too when I had the chance. 

As for me, I won't be posting comments, but I'll write actual fan letters. Hopefully 3 total (one for Bie, one for Noona, and one for Khun Boy, the director, and screenwriter). Crazy I know, but I rarely grow a fandom for a lakorn and would like those involved with the production of this lakorn to know how much I enjoyed and appreciated their hard work. 

With this lakorn, Exact has proven that they can successfully do remakes. They've found a way to take an old storyline and make it fresh and relevant to today's audience, while still maintaining the integrity of the storyline. A decade from now when another production company decides to remake "Koo Kum", it's Bie and Noona's version that they'll need to look to. (My opinion of course)  :)

cecilia

Staff member
Spoiler of Angsumalin pregnancy came out ..
Kobori was so so cute --- all joyful ... only to remind of what he promised her earlier.
Ang was taken back too .. and request him to not mentioned it .. as it is too painful for her ear to hear :(
(The promise was .. that if they have a child .. he'll take the child away from her so she can be with Wanut or something like that T_T )

Ah, the scene of her eating mango with salt was so cute too -- Kobori asking her how she likes it with salt.
He was happy and relief to see her get up to eat after so many days of sickness. At first, he thought she had some stomach flu lmao

I can't bear to see this lakorn end .. NO T______T

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh, I want to cry for them. Why must things be the way they must be. The author of this novel really knows how to take our emotions and put it through a roller coaster. One minute we are swooning over Kobori and Ang's sweet moments and the next, we are crying like a baby for them. 

Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts..........better yet, think about Tuesday's anticipated scene.   :wub:  We'll just have to deal with what gets thrown at us when that time comes. I already stocked up on tissue. I hope 2 boxes is enough. 

looksy

sarNie Adult
Someone please remember to bring the fire extinguisher because it's going to get HOT!!!......... :wub:
Bie and Noona are sizzling together.  

Plus, I must say that Exact does these scenes so well.They are great with fan service.  :D

credit: pantip

gloria83

sarNie Adult
thanks for the pictures and video..so excited to see  those scenes today and tomorrow! Finally we can add more scenes to our mind..lol...It will be on in a few hours, I cannot wait!

gloria83

sarNie Adult
its starting now!!!!! lets get i started in here!

i guess it doesnt start for another hour!

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Feel sorry, I can't join you.too bad my internet connection so slow it won't give me a favour to live streaming tonight episode
@gloria could you give a brief recap on tonight episode..thanks a lot

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Currently watching it right now and oh man. I am feeling extremely shy just watching it. LOL If I was Ang, I would be so mad that they removed my bed. 555 Well, yeah it's to make room in the room. haha! Anyways, thanks for sharing the BTS clip and the photos. I am darn excited. :D 

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Can I be so happy and excited for tomorrow's episode???  I dont now how to describe it but it's so so hott!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! My goodness i couldnt even sit in my seat, it was so hott i was drooling!!lol

ok so I dont fully understand thai but i can tell you what happened in today's episode.

It started out them going into the bedroom for the final wishes from both side of the family.  Everyone left Kobori and Ang alone for the night in the room.  Kobori tried to help Ang with the japanese hairpiece but she was refutal at first but eventually gave in, he then tried to help her undress but she was nervous and scared so she also refused.  He then showed her a letter I guess his parents wrote to them and read and translated it for her,, she actually smiled, how cute!  But of course she realized that and stopped right away, kobori could sense her uneasiness and told her he would wait over there so she can change.  She was having trouble geting out of the japanese clothing and he rushed over to help her.  Thats when he said to her that she is his wife already..lol...They end up sleeping on separate mats and of course nothing happened.    

Reactions: NdA

gloria83

sarNie Adult
The cutest part in todays episode was when she was going to help phon and bua with the other guy, i dont know what he is but Kobori came and was worried about her.  He wouldnt let her go until she told him what she was doing.  He then told her what to do and to be careful.....but he couldnt do that and let his woman go alone, he decided to go with her.  alot of other things happened but to make this short, the village is planning a party and that party is suppose to distract the japanese while they are helping the freedom thai with some things.  And it end there but the preview is so so hott!! cant wait to actually see the scene and m gonna watch the preview again once they upload..  Sorry if i was wrong on translating, im just so excited!

Reactions: NdA

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
Can't wait to watch tonight episode..likely there are plenty cute scenes in it, Kobori always worried about Ang..if my man like Kobori I'll be happy for entire life. Me too over excited for tomorrow episode... :woot2:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahhahaha! The preview is so darn funny! I love how it was just the "rape" scene. Quite funny...yet exciting, I suppose. LOL I'm just kidding.
Anyways, todays episode was cute. From reading the letter together to the hugging scene. I'm just kind of sad and upset that they were more focus on the POWs and political stuff than Kobori and Ang in todays episode. Hopefully there's more of Kobo-Ang in tomorrows episode. There's not much episodes left, supposedly, hence they should give us the last couple of episodes filled with Kobo-Ang only. ONLY. 555 The changing scene in the beginning was cute as well! Kobori and his creepiness...creepin' on Ang through the divider. lol
I wish I had a guy like Kobori. Such a caring and loving man. I would be willing to give myself to him. HAHA. I love how Ang immediately knew what was up as soon as Kobori grabbed her hand in the preview. 555 Quite entertaining I tell you. 
And when she bit him. His scream = hilarious. Wow. 555 Dang. I feel like i'm being critical here. lol It's just that I am quite excited. 555 

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
epi. 15 was great....ang is so silly peeking at kobori changing. i'm happy that she did not bite or scratch him when he hug her. 
about the preview, i don't know what to say except that exact is such great tease....
& that first pic seem like ang is the one doing the bad deed instead. :coverlaf:

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Oh gosh I can't wait to see epi 16 it look so hot.

@ookii ur banner gif is cute mak mak she look happy for him cant wait to see that secen.where u get that scene from?

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait to see tomorrow's episode, I want to watch it right away, but can't, have to wait till I get back from school. Tomorrow's episode might be sad too because after what happened Ang might be mean to him and treat him badly. Also Kobori will be super sad and Vanus is coming back soon, I feel so pitiful for Kobori.