[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Ang was cute in today's episode and today's episode kept me smiling so much that I cried. I'm super jealous of Bie's fanclub in Thailand, they had a fan meeting with him yesterday, I wish I was there.

mizzniki

sarNie Hatchling
Finally finish episode 15 all i gotta say is  :highfive:  from reading the letter to being happy just being next to her... the hug he give to ang from just worrying about her. Uh oh next episode he finally let it all out huh?​
 ​
 ​
screencaps​
 ​
cr pantip​
 ​
Ang why you peeping?​
 ​
 ​
those touch​
 ​
 ​
feeling happy​
 ​
 ​
 ​
clips of both of their music instrument playing​
 ​
Kobori​
 ​
 ​
Ang ​
 ​
 ​
Fanart of kobori and Ang​
 ​
 ​
cr modki =)​

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Yes he will def let it out! lol (perverted thoughts)......thanks for the fanart, it's pretty cool!  Episode 16 is def gonna be crazy and we can all scream too wishing it was us instead of Ang!

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
Miley19 said:
@ookii ur banner gif is cute mak mak she look happy for him cant wait to see that secen.where u get that scene from?

@Miley19 i got the scene from bie's "kerd mah koo gun" mv. LOL...i really want to see this scene thus i made the banner.
...i guess i'll watch the RuengKhongRueng: คู่กรรม Koo Kum clip for now. i'm interest in what the author have to say about this version.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Today ep. was so cute! gave me a big smile. Kobori is so sweet&loving to Angsumalin. ahh..he melts me so much, Bie is super cute! have such bright cute smile. Next ep. can't wait! i think gonna be one of the memorable rape and after match scene in thai lakorn. feel so sorry for both of them

Ahhh...heart attack!! butterflies in my stomache
Cr: thairath

Mae

sarNie Adult
Thanks Teedee! Can't stop looking at the pictures! Mmmm, loving Bie's arms too! Exact tends to be pretty good with these scenes--I mean they did give us the classic Tik and Aom scene and aftermath scene.

cecilia

Staff member
today episode was so so sweet .. i love how he hugged her tightly and said once again 'I MISS YOU SO MUCH. This is one of those moment where I get to worry about you.' -- *Sighed*  tearing up my heart when i'm with KOBORI/HIDEKO... I'm tearing even at such happy moment T_T .. why? why must it comes to such bad ending T_T

Another favorite part of mine was when she returned from the two uncles' place .. he came out from behind the bushes.  She asked him why didn't he return to the base -- he answered, "I thought you  need my help to destroy the place so I waited for you."  She's touched by his worrisome.  Then she answered, "Why didn't you go in. The mosquito are biting you."   He answered, "I'm worry about you a lot.  What if those two run away then what will you do? I hesitated .. can't go back to the base.  I would have gone after you if you have not return by now."

I also love that part as well when he answered her mother back, "i'll take care of Angsumalin as much as my life." and then when she's pregnant .. he just have to say, "i'd love him/her as much as i love his/her mother" -- KOBORI!!! I don't want to think of the ending T_T They were so so so so so sweet as a couple .. *sighed*

oh, i always love how manly he dragged her out .. after he changed his mind suddenly from telling her to follow through with that escape plan.  I tell you, I'M SHIPPING BIE AND NOONA .. Noona seems to bring the BEST MAN out of Bie :wub:

I'm going to cry a river .. i enjoy their special moments every now and then with this big smile on my face .. and then when each episode end .. the smile turned to a frown .. then the tears start rolling down .. why? Last time i cry, think, and feel this miserable was when Jao Nang Noi and Jao Noi got separated .. I'm going to cry so much and feel so depress after Koogum comes to a closure :(

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yes! Yes! I love it when Kobori gets all aggressive on Ang. It makes me ^__________^ Giggle. 555 It's so sexy I should say.
Noona does bring the BEST MAN out of Bie. Gosh. I freakin' love these two. Now that I think about it...I remember wanting to see so much more romantic scenes of the two but now, I just want us to go back to the beginning when we got to see the silly Kobori. Not that he still isn't silly but it's different now. Yes, we get sweet, romantic scenes but it's different from when they were not married. Well, what I am basically trying to say is that we're now so close to the ending. I just want us to go back to those days when we still had tons and tons of episodes to wait for. 
Why couldn't this lakorn have a happy ending? I hate having to be so depress and mope around like a ghost because of the ending. It's quite tiring. 555
I don't even know what to do now. Okay. Enough of the ending talk. 
I WANT MORE OF KOBORI-ANGSUMALIN/BIE-NOONA (Offscreen and Onscreen!) :p

cecilia

Staff member
Watching this .. i don't want to promise anyone anything .. things can change w/in 5 years .. what if i love someone so so much like how Ang loves Kobori but unable to do anything b/c the one i made my promise to was not there T_T .. This is torturous .. i can't imagine myself being in Ang's shoe .. it's too hard to decide ...

looksy

sarNie Adult
So many precious moments. I loved how Kobori's eyes were fixed on Ang as she walked into room. When she bent over to wai him at his lap, he seemed so touched by her gesture, just as she was touched by his words to her mother that he would care for her as much as his own life......When he started to put that cream on her face, I loved how he seemed to savor every second of it......and poor Ang, she was so nervous of being alone with him, knowing very well that her heart already beated for him.......I loved how scared she seemed as she watched him undress through the screen, but just couldn't look away and was just curious enough to take a peek at him as he wiped himself with the rag........and oh, how it thrilled him to have her look on.......these two are so made for one another.

I got goosebumps when Kobori tightly hugged Ang. You just know that his man loves this woman with every fiber of his being. 

It was sad what Kobori said after he read his mom's letter to them......that it was funny how it's been this long, we use the same language, but we still don't understand each other......

I agree with you all, Noona brings the best out of Bie.

cecilia

Staff member
I'm going to bed .. thinking of this scene :wub:

*I look forward to tomorrow episode ... i wish i have more time to catch it live like before T_T
Now, i'll have to wait til i'm free to catch the rerun later through youtube lmao

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
ookii said:

@Miley19 i got the scene from bie's "kerd mah koo gun" mv. LOL...i really want to see this scene thus i made the banner.
...i guess i'll watch the RuengKhongRueng: คู่กรรม Koo Kum clip for now. i'm interest in what the author have to say about this version.
Ok now I see it, I just went to watch bie mv today and see this scene. This scene look cute cuz It look like her face is kinda happy with kobori not a mad face anymore.

The rape pic she look like a ice freeze there lol. Heart broke losing first time for kob 55 u can't call for help cuz u are his wife. He will give the all bear and everything she has hurt him to the rape.

looksy

sarNie Adult
ookii said:
i'm interest in what the author have to say about this version.

I read that she's actually following this version of Koo Kum along with us. She says she doesn't usually watch lakorns, but she is watching every episode of this version and is very pleased with this version. She says it's a beautiful production.

What a huge compliment to those involved in the production of this lakorn. 

moonstar

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I love Gun's song!!! It's so heartaching since he is so understanding and not asking for Ang to keep the promise. Gun's voice is also awsome along with Noona and Bie's. I just saw a Mv of Noona and Mark Prin. I would like to see Noona and Mark pair in the near future.

I agreed with the rest of you that it's such an honor to have the writer praise this version. She really go to her max to support this production, showing up at the wedding and doing interviews and praising how great the lakorn is. And the best part is the lakorn is really that great. Noona is such a great actress. She is so cute and i love her voice.

I can not wait for tomorrow's episode.