[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Mae

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
Today ep. was so cute! gave me a big smile. Kobori is so sweet&loving to Angsumalin. ahh..he melts me so much, Bie is super cute! have such bright cute smile. Next ep. can't wait! i think gonna be one of the memorable rape and after match scene in thai lakorn. feel so sorry for both of them

Ahhh...heart attack!! butterflies in my stomache
Cr: thairath

It looks like Angsumalin is giving Kobori the silent treatment. Hehehe, we all know silence hurts a man more than anything. So sad for Kobori...you can totally tell he feels so guilty for breaking his promise to her, but at the same time he loves her so much and wants to be affectionate with her. Anyways, I'm excited for this scene and the rest of their marriage life together :)

Reactions: NdA

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
I'm notice Kobori-bie snorts every time he harass Angsumalin..that snorts sound kinda horny in my ears  :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
i thought i couldn't make it due to class but thank god, it was just a first 10 minutes intro ..
I'm enjoying it live now :wub:

Ang has public display embarrassment .. can't even dance with Kobori to her heart contented! lol

He's so funny, he starts calling her 'MAE ANG' like the others when he's drunk ..
Mae Ang, open the door! lmao

cecilia

Staff member
The aftermath is so so sad T_T
He expressed all of it in his heart for her ...
He's love for her is the GREATEST!!!!
No matter how angry she is with him, he will always love her

*But she has to realize that she grabbed onto him as well when they did it :p
i have to say .. EXACT execute this role well .. at first, i thought it was going to be a struggle only
but the camera angle back and it was a beautiful willing (for me :wub:)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Look at Bie's arms!  :drools: Exact's intimate scenes never disappoint me. 

And I keep hurting...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't even know what to say about todays episode. I was so shy yet embarrass to watch their love scene. 555 It's not disappointing though. They did a fantastic job. :) 
Anyways, todays episode was cute. I love how he got all happy when he figured out that she was worried about him hence why she went out to look for him. As for the aftermath, wow. He was definitely hurt from her harsh words and etc. At least I think it was harsh. 555 Anyhoo, at least things were okay later on that night. When Takeda went to pat Kobori on the shoulder, HAHAH. He's still hurting from last nights activity. lol I don't even know what else to say other than Kobori was darn cute in todays episode. It was quite the exciting one. 555
Now we're back to waiting another whole week to see what happens next. Although I do know in some way, I'm still excited. It's gonna be quite sad the next couple of episodes. :( This version is going at a good pace but then I feel like it's quite rushed. In comparison to the older versions, there's quite some scenes here and there that are left out. I know they are not going to be the same but there were some scenes I wish I got to see in this version like in the older version....regardless, I will just take what I get. 555 Hoping to see more intimate moments between the two the next couple of episodes. Kobori is a major opportunist. Quite the physical one he is. Hahha! Always touching her when he can. And ohmann! The kiss!  :pervie:  :bhehe:  lol 

cecilia

Staff member
i was blushing as well .. he kissed her so hard ..
unfortunately, Ang had to give in at last ..
who could resist such manly hold like Kobori <3

Her mom also asked her that Kobori must had been so drunk last night .. to make such loud noises lmao
then grandma made a comment .. why take bath so early in the morning, isn't she cold? lmao
what's even more funny was .. the granny and the mother were wondering why the two didn't get out of their bedroom and at that time, granny was using the mortar and a pestle too lmao -- too much of a coincidence for my wild mind *blush*

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL at everyones comments. I can't wait to watch it for myself now. Haha, Getting excited for Bie Noona Rape turned Willing scene. That's what i thought, it was a willing scene. LOL Going to go watch it now!!! :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:
i was blushing as well .. he kissed her so hard ..
unfortunately, Ang had to give in at last ..
who could resist such manly hold like Kobori <3

Her mom also asked her that Kobori must had been so drunk last night .. to make such loud noises lmao
then grandma made a comment .. why take bath so early in the morning, isn't she cold? lmao
what's even more funny was .. the granny and the mother were wondering why the two didn't get out of their bedroom and at that time, granny was using the mortar and a pestle too lmao -- too much of a coincidence for my wild mind *blush*
LOL! Mortar and pestle...you naughty girl  :bhehe:

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder who is Bie real gf? He kept answering that he is "somewhat", "partially" single when being interviewed. There is no such thing, dude. Is either "YES" or "NO". If he is waiting for Ingfah and both are talking to get to know one another, then your answer should be "NO, I'm not single!" He doesn't want to hurt his image like other dar. But I still love him as Kobori; just hate why people has to hide/lie about your status. I like Por T - he straight up about his relationship.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Oh no I want watch the next epi right now,Can't wait any longer. Monday hurry come hurry hurry...

Is puri die or not look like he got shot? Hope There nothing happen for kobori,but I would like to see kobori get a bit hurt to cuz I want to see ang care him and show how much she worry him the dance scene kob face look sad when he just about to dance,but she leave. I was like ooohhh poor kob

The rape scene they kiss real right? Gosh that kiss was hot but kobori head kinda cover and damn it hard more that kobori is on top of her not on the side. Lol the bite can't help u anything ang.

I have some tear drop for he kindness and nice :( he too kind

roselovesice

It's probably because he's unsure of their relationship. I don't want him to date yet despite his age. lol I'm being selfish at the moment. Haha!
Anyways, I love howKobori continued on with the love making even though she bit him twice! lolol Hey! She was lusting over him the night of their marriage hence why she kept looking at him change. lol He's just frustrated. Haha! One thing I am rather curious about is....was he really drunk? Or just partially drunk and became sober a little later...? I mean he does remember everything that night. Hmm.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
BIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...uh- i mean... KOBORI!~
i serioulsy can't believe that the R-scene was not an empty tease from exact afterall! exact did such a great realistic job!  i don't know what else to say.....epi.16 left me speechless & sad for both kobori and hideko. ah, everything is happening so fast now, one problem right after another. i guess i'll go hide in a corner and gather up all my feelings before next monday.

....i'm wondering the same as roselovesice: if he's totally drunk then how come he's so sober by the next morning?.... guess he loves her so much that he remembers every singel details. :blush:

cecilia

Staff member
ROSELOVESICE, he said he was drunk but a bit conscience too  (if that makes sense .. maybe a bipolar conscience lmao)
All he knows was that he love her .. love her so much .. that's why he can't control himself lmao

Poor guy -- i feel bad for him but he was so sweet after what he did .. he apologized nicely, ask for forgiveness nicely, and tried to explained himself wonderfully too .. for any other p'ek, i'll be pissed but for KOBORI .. i forgive him .. he EXPLAINED his doing (whether it be right or not -- she did give in and pulled him in after ward)* Gosh, i'm blushing at the mention of this scene *

Ceda, i couldnt help it . .it's at bad as JLR with Harit and Soriya NATURE/JUNGLE chase lmao

btw: the writer said that she doesn't want to watch the adaption of her story b/c she afraid the production will ruin a certain scene that she loves in her book .. however, after watching with someone since episode two, she couldn't stop.  She said she'll wait to watch the end .. to see how Noona will FULLY become Angsumalin when she found him after the bombing. 

sarNie Adult
anyone know where i can watch ep16? my usual place doesn't have it up yet. :cry:

eta: found it! so we're not doing the slap/kiss thing anymore? we've evolved to bite/kiss now.

roselovesice

Thanks ceci! I get it now. :D Well, I mean he already went that far so might as well continue, right? LOL I would forgive him as well. All the other pra'eks never explain themselves. They only apologize and then walk away...well, more like they get kick out. Hahha! Anyways, my poor baby. :( 
I don't know what else to say other than I love Kobori so much right now.  :heart:  Can't wait for the you know what?  :baby:  :woot:  BABY! I'm excited. 
Okay...from the previous version, the mom looks like she was not happy with Ang being pregnant yet she was. Like her expression was...I don't know. I don't even know how to explain it. lol 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Usually i'll be against rape, but in this case, I'll make an exception. LOL. For Kobo-Bie!!! He deserves it. I also love how he explained it to Ang as well and didn't just walk away, that's when i'll hate pra'eks. Kobo-Bie just has everything i want in a man, not just Bie but also the reason and respect, honesty and humor. LOL :)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
sl33py said:
I wonder who is Bie real gf? He kept answering that he is "somewhat", "partially" single when being interviewed. There is no such thing, dude. Is either "YES" or "NO". If he is waiting for Ingfah and both are talking to get to know one another, then your answer should be "NO, I'm not single!" He doesn't want to hurt his image like other dar. But I still love him as Kobori; just hate why people has to hide/lie about your status. I like Por T - he straight up about his relationship.
Bie doesn't have a girlfriend, during an interview he said that he's single and he also said that he's single sometimes, but ti's really single because those girls just come and joke and play around with him and just go. Basically Bie is still single and this is a true fact.