[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode was OMG....., Kobori is the best pra'ek ever, after that scene he tries to explain himself no matter if Ang is not gonna listen to it. It was sad when he started explaining to Ang and also when he said that no natter how much she hates him, he still love her. LOVE KOBO-BIE SUPER DUPER MUCH!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Why doesn't Bie just come to me? I would NEVER leave him despite my love for my other pra'eks. LOL Seriously. I love that foo too much to want to leave him for someone else. 
Bie, baby, come to me! I will not leave you like those other girls. 555  :heart:

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Hands down Best version out there!!!! The rape/willing scene was so good and incredibly done by Bie and Noona.  I loved how the director kept making flash back scenes when kobori was saying sorry to ang.  I was screaming and crying cause it was just so good!  Im so happy that this episode was all dedicated to just the love birds, definitely one of the best!  Is anyone willing to translate what he was saying after the rape scene to her besides being sorry.  I would never be mad at him, he was so passionate to her, but she eventually gave in cause she knows that she loves him too!  Wow! gonna go watch it again!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Whoah, this version continues to blow me away...in a really good way, though! Kobori and Angsumalin's romance was sizzling hot today! Emotions were running high and both Ang and Kobori acted brillantly in this episode (and all others as well)... I'll say it again, I love this version--definitely the best.

cecilia

Staff member
gloria83 said:
Hands
down Best version out there!!!! The rape/willing scene was so good and
incredibly done by Bie and Noona.  I loved how the director kept making
flash back scenes when kobori was saying sorry to ang.  I was screaming
and crying cause it was just so good!  Im so happy that this episode was
all dedicated to just the love birds, definitely one of the best!  Is
anyone willing to translate what he was saying after the rape scene to
her besides being sorry.  I would never be mad at him, he was so
passionate to her, but she eventually gave in cause she knows that she
loves him too!  Wow! gonna go watch it again!

B/c i love it so much .. i'll translated it again ..

Frozen from working so hard over night lmao

Kobori looked on at the still Ang and said, "Hideko, I'm sorry."

Ang continued to remain silent and still .. Kobori slowly reached out his hand to caress her hair and said, "I'm to blame b/c I love you so much." 

(I'll go straight to the point - no more side comment .. don't want to turn too pervy with my side note lmao)

Kobori got up, looked at Ang, and gave her a forehead kiss (i love forehead kiss - something about it is just so so romantic)

He said, "I'm horrible .. you can tell me what you want me to do.  I was so drunk. I did it without thinking *blush* i only know that .. I love you. I love you. Can you not be mad at me? Please say something, Hideko.  I'm really sorry. You can say, yell, or do anything to me but can you please don't be still like this? I don't feel good.  You can say anything, just a word is fine, Hideko. Hideko"

Awe - i would open my mouth and say something (take back my side note) i couldn't help it lol --

Kobori took Ang's hand and slapped himself with it a few times.  Ang curled her hand into a fist and place it back on her chest.  Kobori rest his head on her .. and said, "I won't blame .. I won't blame fate b/c I didn't do it unconsciously.  I'm to blame for not being able to control myself (unconsciously).  I'm to blame .. for loving you too much .. so much that when I'm normal (conscience), i won't dare break my promise.  (He meant that when he has a good sense of himself, he will never invade her privacy like this due to the promise he gave her).  But b/c of drunkenness, it made ... (HE PAUSED) .. let's just say, I've never break my promise with anyone beside this one time." Upon hearing this, Ang turned her body side way waking him up from resting on top of her (sound so wild)

Kobori shifted his body up to lay next to Ang and said, "I once asked myself .. why do I love you so much ... love, even when there's just pain (torture).  Pain for being hopeless.  Pain for not being able to get rid of that feeling.  Pain, knowing that you have someone else ... who is no me. "

Perfect music came on (i'm in love).

Kobori continued expressing his love, "On the day of our wedding, do you know that, Hideko, I want to announce to the world that you're mine even though I can't touch an inch of you.  But I'm happy with just that. A great thing to keep inside the closet for oneself to adore.  I may seem a bit selfish. But let me say one thing .. I used to think that I should be happy with this little dream of mine until we go our separate ways."

*Perfect music came on again (this editor is good at pulling me into character with the two lovebirds)

-- scene shift to Mae On and granny then back to the two

Kobori gave Ang a shoulder kiss :wub: but she remained silent.

He got up on his knee and said out loud, "i really meant what I think/say.  Hideko, I think that war makes my life uncertain.  I intended that when that time comes ... I'll take all the happiness and admiration of you ... to be a part of my dream only .. and die with it (i might heard it wrong -- can't really hear well).   So that you'll be free to get together with the person you truly love.  I won't hope for you to love me but I only hope ... that you'll forgive me. Hideko, please forgive me. Hideko."

He continued to  bow his head and asked for forgiveness, "Please forgive me, Hideko." (i forgive you!) 

Ang finally spoke, "Never.  I will never .. will never forget this hate.  Listen to me.  Regardless I live or die, I'll take this feeling with me ... every little (she stopped).  Go away!" (Why must you force him out, Angsumalin? Don't forget, you gave in too .. so it was a wiling -- TRUCE, please?)

He was shocked to hear these EXTRA harsh words .. but remained still.  Ang repeated, "Go away! I told you to get away!"

Kobori reached out his hand to hold onto her arm but she continued yelling at him to get away.  Kobori respond, "I won't leave anywhere."

Ang continued, "I told you to go away!"

Kobori tried to calm the angry Ang down as he continued nicely, "We haven't finish clearing this, Hideko.  You're still upset at me. I know I'm bad but .. can you listen to me first?"

Ang retorted," I won't listen to you (anyone)."

Kobori continued calling her name, "Hideko"

Out of frustration, Ang yelled at him, "That's not my name.  I will never settle down with any Japanese (she meant bond).  Go away!"  

Kobori moved toward her and tried to calm her down once more ..only to get push back by Ang with her anger words, "Don't touch me!"

After getting push aside, Kobori kindly said, "We probably won't be able to clear anything now.  It's fine. I have work to do at the base.  In the evening, if you get better, I'll return to talk to you again." 

He bottled up his love and moved closer to her once more .. got on his knee and said, "Regardless of how much you're upset at me .. but I still love you." ( I LOVE YOU TOO, KOBORI.  Don't blame yourself, you explained everything .. out of love, i forgive you.)

Kobori got up to wash his face as the nice beautiful sad love song came on to play .. showing us the two separate love birds in pain ..

gloria83

sarNie Adult
Cecilia, what did Kobori say to Ang at the deck towards the end when she went looking for him?  sorry to bother you.

it'sLoveYo!

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! I am new here. I just couldn't contain myself any longer (mostly in part due to the HOT HOT episode today) and had to create an account so that I can stop spazzing out and share my excitement! I'm so in love with Kobori's love for Angsumalin. I've never fallen this hard for a lakorn before!!!! And to think that I wasn't going to give this lakorn a chance. OMG. Would that have been one of the biggest mistakes of my life! I've watched the older versions and none of the Koboris can capture me as much as Bie. I'm so in love!

cecilia

Staff member
gloria83 said:
Cecilia, what did Kobori say to Ang at the deck towards the end when she went looking for him?  sorry to bother you.
I'll share the love with you ..

Starting at the boat scene:

The flashlight shone straight at Ang's face and while the motor boat pushed her boat aside to the edge.  She spoke out, "Hey, are you looking for trouble or what?" .. At the same time, the big shiny light shone straight at her again (is this his way of flirting? kidding lol)

He asked, "Hideko, where are you going?"

Happy that it's Kobori, she slightly smiled.

Kobori ordered HACHI to bring the motor boat around to be next to Ang.  He noticed that her boat was filled with water .. so he ordered HACHI take the boat back to the dock after hearing Ang said, "Wait, the boat might disappear."

Hachi listened to his order and jumped into death (kidding - he's a good soldier - taking order from his bossy boss KOBORI.)

Kobori turned his attention to Ang and asked, "Hey, where are you going?"

Unsure of what to say, Ang quietly mumbled, "Over there (to her dad's place).

Kobori asked with concern, "Why?"

Ang doesn't want to answered him (or dont' know what to answer). Kobori continued with the conversation, "I'm in a hurry. We almost missed each other. That's good that you turned around for me to see you. Why are you going there so late?  What's it now?"

Ang went mum with embarrassment (she can't tell him that she want to go ask her dad about him and the German incident/questioning from the high authority).

She looked around to avoid his questions. He looked on and noticed that she's wet .. then he helped shift her to sit down on the boat.  He quickly took off his belt and clothes  (no, not that -- just his jacket) .. This startled Ang (hahaha - the night before must be rough or something to get her this nervous lmao)

Kobori put the jacket around her and said, "You're all wet. Are you cold? Let's return home first. The soldier will take care of your boat." (Awe, i wish they have another romantic boat scene again in the future or something -- this is too abrupt.)

He handed her the big light, leaving her confused.

*Romantic music -- i really love this song (actually, all the songs) .. i swear each time this song came on .. i'm remind of Bie in WHITE wifebeater by the Lumpu tree.

They arrived at the dock area.

Ang got off and turned around to say, "You .. can drop me off here so that you can return to the base right away." (she's horrible with words -- she's like the GUY version in this relationship lmao).

Without looking up, he gently answered, "I told you already .. that I'll return to talk to you.  The soldier will bring the boat here and take this boat back to the base."

With no hesitation, Ang continued, "If you have something then we can talk here."

Hurt from her words, he stopped doing what he's doing and looked at her then said, "You probably don't want me to go in then," leaving Ang confused again.

He continued, "Fine."  He made his way toward Ang and sat on the bench.

He said, "You haven't told me why you're going there.  What's wrong?"

Ang continued to be stubborn and answered, "there's nothing."

With concern and not being able to reach out to her, Kobori sighed and look down toward his feet then looked up and said, "You still don't tell me like always ... even I, myself, have enough matters to worry about too"

Upon seeing how down he look, Ang asked nicely,"What's wrong? The investigation department called you for what?"

He answered her coldly, "Nothing."

As if she know her man by heart, she sat next to him and said, "By saying this, it means there is."

Kobori looked away and sighed deeply.

Ang slowly tried to converse, "I ... did I bother you again (trouble him)? "

He answered, "No."

With frustration, she added,"Well then .. tell me why they called you?" (I swear these two need to have some anger management classes together as a couple just like how they have them baby classes lol)

To ease her concern, he answered, "the usual meeting. There's nothing much."

Unable to get anything out of him, out of frustration, she got up and was about to take off. Kobori turned around and grabbed her by the arm and said, "Hideko, please ... i only want to know that .. you've forgave me. As for other things, I don't care. I can bear anything that will fall upon me .. except the part where you will not forgive me."

Ang tried to break away .. but he held on. He continued, "If you love someone you should know that love makes us loose our senses in about any time (conscience)"

Ang pushed him away .. and turned her head away.  Without looking up, Kobori added, "You go ahead and go in.  I'll wait for the soldier here so that I can take the boat back to the base.  "

With frustration -- the two stood apart in madness lol  Kobori tried to break the silence and walked back to sit on the same spot he sat before.  He sighed deeply as he tried to massage his forehead.  (He's calling for her attention lol -- do this often, please)

She took off his jacket and sat it next to him.  Then slowly, she asked,"Aren't you going to go in?"

He answered, "No, you already hate me enough being like this .."

She gulped and got upset then said, "If you tell me why you're called upon ... maybe I would .. "

He sighed deeply and asked her in frustration, "Why do you want to know it? It's useless to your party (he indirectly accused her of spying)" -- bad move.

Upset for being misunderstood, Ang angrily said, "I don't want any benefits from you ... other than seeing the fact that you helped me(us) before (rao is referring to you and I as a married couple).  i'm worry that you're in trouble b/c of what happened yesterday. That's all!"

Kobori's taken back upon hearing Ang say this.  Ang continued, "But if you think I'm going to get something out of you then .. let's not talk at all."

With happiness, he got up and stopped her, "You use the term 'us (rao)'.   Meaning you too (as in you and I), right?"

Speechless, Ang looked on.  Kobori continued, "You came to look for me .. b/c you're worry about me, right?"

Out of embarrassment, she tried to break free .. but Kobori step forward and tighten his grip on her. He added, "Hideko, this is all I want.  Even though I don't have all of your heart .. it is enough with just a part of you worrying about me," as he continued to smile at her. He finally told her the truth, "What you said is correct too.  I was called to investigate about what had happened.  The party suspects the two elders who once stole the oil from the base ... that they're related to the Thai-Free (or was it FREE THAI? not sure) party.  I then told them the truth.  Just that now .. you shouldn't let those two come around here otherwise the local will be in trouble.  Right now, the investigators are keeping an eye on us.  You must be very careful.  I know what they think of you." 

Ang added, "This means that you're also being monitor too, right?"

With a smile, he said, "Forget about that ..."

With concern, Ang asked, "I dragged you in trouble w/me too, right?"

He continued to smile and said, "It's alright. I told you everything already.  Now you'll forgive me, right?"

Taken back, she doesn't know what to say.  Kobori added,"You promise me that you'll forgive me if I tell you this."

She broke free and walked away only to get stop by his grip again (he always grab onto her like this lol)

She turned around to look at the smiling Kobori. The two lovebirds are interrupted by the soldier and his boat lmao

As an excuse to get away, Ang told him, "Your soldier is here. I'm leaving to the house."

Unable to let go of Ang's, Kobori cheerfully told her, "Didn't you invite me to go in earlier?"

Taken back upon this suggestion, Ang retorted, "You have to return to the base, isn't it? Didn't you say you have a lot of urgent works?"

He continued, "I always have urgent works.  How can I tell other that I get kick out by you." lol

Teasingly frustrated, Ang lifted her hand up with the light and about to hit him .. but she couldn't do it with that smiling face in front of her lol

Kobori added, "If you still don't want me to go in, it's alright."

Unable to do anything .. while kobori teased on .. "I'm leaving then."

Kobori gave her his goodnight bow and walked toward the boat .. only to be stop by his lovely wifey's call, "Kobori."

He turned to look at her charmingly .. she grabbed his jacket and handed it to her .. "you forgot your shirt"

the two exchange a minute of skinship here lmao

He thanks her as she tried to pull her hand away from him ..

He left the dock that night happy after feeling so gloomy in the morning .. she let him go with a smile - a sign of forgiveness ..

looksy

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was @#%$@$&%!! Gotta hand it to Exact WOW!!! 

Where do I begin? It was so intense and so well done by both Bie and Noona. The wait was so well worth it. Firecracker Ang put up a good fight, but she was no match for strong drunken Kobori. Yes, all of Kobori's bottled up frustrations and disappointments were released in this episode. That kiss....Hot!!!....Did you girls noticed? Or was it just me, but for a few seconds there, Ang sort of stopped resisting him when he kissed her. When she bit him the first time, it was a little funny because he then bumped into the table and knocked down the vase, but when she bit him the second time (and then Bie's song beautifully phased into the scene)........my heart at that moment sort of ached for Kobori. It was the way he screamed and the way he painfully picked himself up from the painful bite and then continued to kiss her forehead... . for some reason, I felt that this moment sort of symbolizes his love for Ang.........to love her causes him so much pain at times, but he willingly takes the pain, pushes forward and continues to love her no matter what......then when the camera zoomed out, I thought that that was it of the long R-scene, so I was pleasantly surprised when the camera zoomed back in to give us peeks through the screen door......and then... a BONUS for us devoted fans.....we were then able to see what I had hoped would happen.......a beautiful willing........... We see you Ang, you can't fool us, holding onto to his sexy shoulder. LOL, This lakorn has made me into a pervert.  :D

OMGosh, I love all of the little details in this lakorn.......Ang's bite mark on his shoulder was there in the apology scene.....nice touch Mr. Director. 

The apology... I don't think I've seen any pra ek as sorry for his actions or cry as much as Kobori did in an after R-scene. He was truly sorry for his actions and her excruciating silence was the worst punishment for him. He loves her so much and his actions the night before goes against everything he stands for in a person. She is the last person he would ever intentionally hurt. I loved how he man-up and took responsibility by not blaming fate, but blames himself. 

Also, I must say that Bie did a phenomenal job in the apology scene. His tone, his facial expressions, the emotions expressed through his eyes, and just the overall delivery of his lines were so spot on in this scene. Oh, I do hope that Khun Boy gives Bie more roles in melodramas because he has proven that he can execute them well. 

cecilia

Staff member
I wouldn't mind seeing him in any melo work with my favorite .. the only thing that i hate seeing is him being pair up with some actress i don't like or feel incompatible with .. Noona really did the magic for me . i don't want him with anyone else but Noona lol

I don't mind seeing these two in ROY LEH SANAE RAI remake -- LET'S BREAK that bed again lol

moonstar

sarNie Adult
looksy - I like the apology scene too and all of the details. I also love the scene at the dock, the way Bie covered his face with his hands with closed eyes when Ang still wouldn't forgive him or tell him why and where she was going was so emotional. I felt so sad for Kobori. Bie did such a super awesome job expressing his emotions. I could feel his world collapse and the pain he is suffering with guilt and Angs hate. Gosh!!! I just wanted Ang to tell him she loves him. The ending is going to be so sad when Ang's world collapse and she lost everything. 

I'm with the author anticipating for the ending scene to watch Ang finally let everything go and isn't afraid to tell the world how much she loved Kobori only to realized she already lost him. I hope the director will continue to show all the details up to the end. Previous versions have always left me unsatisfied because I felt we never get to see how miserable Ang is without Kobori until the new generation.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I also watched all of the previous versions of Koo Gum and I agreed with the author that this is one of the best version and regardless of how good Nadech is as Kobori, I just don't feel his nangek.

Noona and Bie make my heartache for Kobori and Ang's struggle for love. It's only to be one of those feel thai lakorn that wil make me cry and I'm going to love it so much that I will go dream about it to change the storyline like what I usually do to all of my favorite sad series that left my heartache.

Reactions: NdA

moonstar

sarNie Adult
OMG Cecilia!!! I would love to see them in the remake of ROY LEH SANAE RAI too. That was my first Thai lakorn with Tik and Aom. I was drew to the lakorn with Tiks big attractive killer eyes. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks Ceci for the translation! You are a pure blessing to all our lives. 555 Thanks again! :heart:
Oh yes! Roy Leh Sanae Rai. I would LOVE to see these two together in that lakorn. Heck, we should write to Khun Boy to put them in there together. It would be FANTASTIC.  :yes:  lol 
I hope this lakorn receive some awards for the fantastic job they did and deserve. It's truly a beautiful version alongside the fantastic job the cast and production did. They should get nominated and at least win for the awesome OST in this lakorn as well. It's so beautiful. I can't even explain how beautiful it is. 555 
'Til then, I'll be waiting. Hehe :rolleyes1:

Another thing, I wish there were other people there, aka her family and Takeda, to tease them when they're being all lovey dovey towards one another..well, more like Kobori since he's the one always showing it. lol It would be so cute and funny. Put them both on the spotlight. 555

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
For me koo kum 2013 has the best rawr and aftermath scene ever in thai lakorn so far. so satisfying. the dream rawr and aftermath scene i wanna see and love it.  :wub: . Bie play drunk so cute&funny. the scene Noona tell him to go sleep inside, hit&pinch him was so cute&funny,look so natural haha. the rawr scene look so exhausting but look real, esp.Bie look so into his character. exact definitely is #1 in making rawr scene come out looking so hot, pretty,and exciting to watch. Bie look so sexy,such hot body he have. I love that the rawr scene was rough&soft, for me it was an attempt rawr then finally n'ek gave in, so didn't make p'ek come out looking too aggressive and like a bad guy. the aftermath scene, ahhh..so touching and sad. feel so sorry for kobori, the things p'ek say to n'ek was so touching,melts me so much. he look so heart broken for hurting his beloved wife and so mad at himself. so sad like the more he love her the more he gets hurt. applaud to Bie, express his character's feelings out so naturally well,so emotional and loving. kobori is so sensitive but i love it, p'ek tears in this lakorn doesn't mean he's weak but more so to express how sad/painful he felt. a true man should be able to cry in front of the woman he love so deeply and she's also his wife too which make his love more deep than ever. rarely see p'ek look this guilty,heart broken, and in pain after rawr n'ek. this must be the first lakorn that i felt more sorry for p'ek than n'ek after the rawr scene,cos he make me believe he really love her so much that can't stop his feelings that is bottle up inside anymore and really felt bad of what he did to her,and make me believe Bie is really kobori that love angsumalin so much. Noona of course play her character so well too,definately agree that she bring the best out of Bie, Bie finally found his koo kwan. Bie&Noona is such a perfect pair, hot chemistry

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
i agree that both exact and bie went far and beyond expectations. bie is so amazing with his facial expressions...i mean, most of the time in those kind of scenes p'ek is such a bastard in the aftermath. but kobori is such a sweet-heart (of course it's only ok because it's a lakorn and not real life!), bowing to her, asking for her forgiveness. it's even sadder than the aftermath scene from "Hua Jai Sila" where bie chased fang down the stairs(?) and the street. it seems like i can totally feel the pain and guilt that kobori is going through. plus his happiness when ang supposedly forgive him :wub:...   i wish ang would just be more open to her feelings (i mean it's not like she actually promised vanus that she'll definitely wait and marry him when he return). there's only a few more episodes until the end....noona please don't let your chance slip by to prove how much your ang actually love and appreciate kobori.
anyway...back to my corner to super-glue my feelings to prepare for the tragic end. :teary:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Tut jai mai wai, reminds me of Bie's song from Roy Adeed Hang Ruk. LOL, ut still love it, Gun's voice is so hot and soothing. I can't believe i never knew about him until Koo Gum. But I have listened to his  ost from BWW and loved it. :)