[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
roselovesice said:
OHEMGEEE! Today's episode was nofneneaiviaeviaejvejviefveanvjoanvo;anvoa -- Bittersweet like Ceci said. Well, a bittersweet beginning like said. 555
Anyways, I wish Ang would smile more when she's tending to Kobori's needs. I'll be more at ease with her being more happy instead of always having that grumpy face on. 555 I think the BEST part in this lakorn was when he was taking a bath outside and they blurred his white shorts out. That was hilarious. HAHAH. I definitely didn't think beyond that until I realized the blurry part. LOL Okay, that wasn't the "best" part but you get what I mean, hopefully. 
Anyhoo, I love Kobori. He's a major sweetheart. I love the part when he woke up and saw her sleeping next to him. He's such a silly man. Wanting to sleep on her spot. Sometimes I feel like Kobori is quite the challenge one because he can never seem to put his clothes on. ROFL Maybe 'challenge' isn't the right word but you may get what I mean. HAHA. But yes, todays episode was cute. It was nice of Kobori to give her his paycheck and then for her to put some of those money into his wallet. That boy is poor. Sad. :( And the ending of todays episode....Kobori isn't stupid to not know anything. He's not as naive as Ang. Smh sometimes. 555 Other than that, I am excited for tomorrows episode!! PREGGO SYMPTOMS!!! Woot Woot! But then again, we're so close to the ending! TT______TT  Just thinking about it right now is making me rather teary. I can't do this! Okay. I've have enough of the death talk. lol 
I was laughing too when i saw it live (couldn't help stare at his nice six pack and that nice nice linea alba) but that sleep next to each other scene stole the show for me .. she finally let loose of her guard and allowed this moment to be theirs -- to shower him the love she couldn't show in front of him. 

I'm somehow felt sad for Ang today .. It's like she wanted to love him so much but couldn't b/c she afraid that if she gives him too love it might creates more hope for him .. and if things were to go wrong, she wouldn't want to see him hurt. In a sense, she worries about him more than her.

I really like the part where she pleaded the spirit to help protect Kobori from getting hurt during the bombing and that she rush to see him after the bombing is over to see if he's alright. She was reliefed to hear his voice after searhing for him all over ..

I like that part when he returned from the base all tired and sad. The moment she saw him return and the moment he heard from granny that she came to look for him the night before was so beautiful as well.  The way she looked at him with concern and the way he looked and smile at her with happiness lighten up my day.  I don't want to think of the ending at all .. i want to stop time like Kobori said to give these two time to love and share their feeling for one another.  Also, when Kobori felt dishearten after he handed her his pay-checkcash.. i thought Ang was not going to come back as well but to my surprise .. she came back with some water .. i felt happy upon seeing this as if i'm in Kobori's shoe. 

Oh, I really don't like seeing the two trouble uncles at all - they always show up at the wrong time :( BUT i was glad to see her 'indirectly' shown her feeling for Kobori here -- she asked the two men to not show up to create less trouble for Kobori (she knew he's under watchful eyes).  She was not worry about the two uncles' safety but her husband .. and that to me was so so sweet. 

I have to say ... that today episode really shown the true feeling of Angsumalin to Kobori even though she didn't say much beside that scene where he told her that she knows how to love .. but not with him.  It was bittersweet in this part b/c he never really confirm her feeling until the very last breath of his :(

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
today's episode is so bittersweet....happy ang is opening up to kobori (although compare her to all the other previous ang, noona show so little remorse. i remember kwan crying when her mom was talking to her about kobori when he got his hand injured and came home; but this ang just kept the straight face). she's so silly for sneaking to the base after the bombing just to make sure that kobori is okay. & also the part where they woke up next to each other....kobori is so cute trying to hold in his sneeze so that he wouldn't wake her up. bie is one convincing dude and so very daring when it comes to love scenes. i'm still amaze at the level of intimacy he have toward noona (and his other n'eks....most other p'eks wouldn't dare do what bie did or do it so convincingly). LOL
yeah, excited for tomorrow's episode b/c :baby-scene-pop-corn: ...everything is happening so fast but still, hopefully it's gonna be good and sweet until the very end.

roselovesice said:
 555 I think the BEST part in this lakorn was when he was taking a bath outside and they blurred his white shorts out. That was hilarious. HAHAH. I definitely didn't think beyond that until I realized the blurry part. LOL Okay, that wasn't the "best" part but you get what I mean, hopefully.

LOL.i thought i was the only one. seriously if they didn't want us to see it, why show it then blur?! .althought it's bie and i'm more likely to :facepalm:  instead....but that blur it just makes me curious. Just kidding....

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
or better just keep the camera at a hip level (don't go any lower than that!)....LOL
it's silly how they didnt blurred anything when he was walking back from his bath....why not? :lol:

anyway....considering how fast pacing these few past episodes have been, i'm still hopeful it won't end by next week. i just can't really imagine it. i want to see more of kobori & hideko's bittersweet love for each other. i can't believe i'm thinking this but i seriously want exact to drag it out till the very end. (sigh)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Same here. This is probably the ONLY exact lakorn that I want to have at least a couple more draggy episodes. I wonder if Koo Gum the Movie was not produced, would it still end "next week"? I don't want to have any hope that it's going to end next week as well. I don't want to. There's still a couple more scenes left that needs to be air such as their date. Hopefully this doesn't all happen on the last episode. It'll suck. 555 One thing I am rather curious about is...how long was Kobori and Ang married for? And how many months 'til she got pregnant? Hmm. Seems like it went by quick. I feel like it's a bit rush now although it is going at a quite a decent pace. Sigh. I just don't want it to end! :( How much more do I have to say that? 555

And yes, the short part. LOL Yeah, that was some pretty thin white short. 555 Regardless, we got to see Bie's sexy body. Dang. I dig his body big time. lol Too bad Ang didn't go out to help him. He really wanted her to. And oh! When he came back in, they didn't blur it out because his shorts were dry, supposedly. Hehe. :D And yes, I think todays episode was pretty much dedicated to Angsumalin and her true feelings towards Kobori. Although she didn't express it emotionally, she expressed it physically. It was nice of her. :) The two uncles just need to leave. I'm getting really irritated with those two. I've had enough of them. Grr.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Now I can't wait to go and watch it. I'm so excited to see all the scenes you guys were talking aout, LOL in white shorts huh? They should've made him wear black shorts instead of white so they won't have to blurr it out. :p

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
roselovesice said:
And yes, the short part. LOL Yeah, that was some pretty thin white short. 555 Regardless, we got to see Bie's sexy body. Dang. I dig his body big time. lol Too bad Ang didn't go out to help him. He really wanted her to. And oh! When he came back in, they didn't blur it out because his shorts were dry, supposedly. Hehe. :D

haha.....actually i realize that fact but he could've wrap a towel around his hip instead. anyhoo...i'll stop my yapping for now b/c maybe exact's just doing that as a tease & fanservice.....LOL

ay....i'm also wondering about the time lapse of kobori and ang's marriage too. it seems like days to me only since they got married and consumate...and now she's gonna show sign of pregnancy already. & vanus is gonna return....WTH?????i was waiting for vanus' return but now i don't want him to yet. i kept thinking to myself every time he popped up, "dude, don't return to thailand yet"....silly me. with my family complaining about bie's look not deserving to play kobori (no offense to any bie fan.....), but gun is handsome as vanus makes me notice that most of the vanus are better looking than kobori. but maybe that's the whole point, kobori may not be as handsome as vanus but he have a good heart and his great love for ang overpower his looks. ah, kobo-bie is so damn pitiful!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Who says Kobo-Bie is not handsome, he's more handsome than Wanat. LOL but Wanat is fine as well, he's pretty cute. You know how some people can't accept Bie as Kobori because he was too young, but then those same people accept Nadech as Kobori just because he's cute. That's what I don't get. Nadech is almost ten years younger than Bie and people say Bie's too young for this role? Not that I don't like Nadech, I love him a lot and am very excited for his version of Koo Gum as well, but it's just some people that make me fell offensive. Anyways, I love the whole cast in here, they are perfect for their roles. :p

gloria83

sarNie Adult
I agree with you Bieluvr!  At first, I was like, I dont think Bie will be good for this role just cause it's been awhile since I paid any attention to him.  But I gave him a chance and end up falling in love with so much, all I do everyday is watch his music videos, live performances or lakorn just to look at him cause he is so sexy to me.  He is one of my favorites and will be  for a long time.  He plays Kobori so good, I forget that he is Bie.  I fall into a zone where I feel he is the real Kobori and gets really sad cause I know the ending and afraid that I wont see him anymore..lol..crazy me, but he is such a awesome actor and amazing entertainer, I love for that!  Also, Noona and Bie are so amazing together, they will def have more lakorns together so dont worry..lol..they seem like a real couple to me!  Probably one of the cutest singer/actress!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode was super cute and we get to see more of Kobo-Bie's smiling and happy, but tomorrow's episode is totally gonna make a river from my eyes. I kept thinking about tomorrow's episode and it's making me so depress, I feel super duper pitiful for Kobori, he loves Ang super duper much but he thinks that she doesn't love him so he's gonna let her go. Watching the preview for tomorrow's episode is making me super teary and wishing that Vanus wouldn't come back yet because Kobori is gonna get hurt super badly. This is the saddest lakorn that I've ever watched and my favorite number one lakorn in the whole world. I love Bie and when I first knew that he was gonna played Kobori, I felt like he matches playing romantic comedy lakorns better and lakorns that are in the current years not in the past. But he totally blow me off, he played Kobori super duper awesome and way more awesome than I've ever thought, he broke the record and made a home run. Love Bie super duper much and waiting for his new song, lakorn, musical, and etc. and hope he has a big concert soon and things for us to enjoy.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hands down, I LOVE Bie as Kobori (and I have seen all versions except the very first one in 1973). I had never seen Bie before so I didn't know what to expect, but he's certainly exceeded all other Koboris I've seen in the past. I love Bie's music and his portrayal of Kobori so much. Koo Gum couldn't get any better for me. I'm a huge Bie fan now, and I can't stop looking at his upper body :dance3: Also, no one can make a shoulder kiss any hotter than Bie--definitely a trade-mark kiss!!! :heart:

In regards to today's episode, I enjoyed seeing all the lovey dovey scenes between Kobori and Angsumalin. However, I wished Angsumalin would have smiled a bit more. I agree this Angsumalin was a bit more grumpy in these scenes compared to other Angsumalins..but this Angsumalin was more affectionate and caring in the beginning than others. Anyways, I still enjoyed Kobori-Angsumalin time together... Hehehehe, I can't wait for the morning sickness scenes and Kobori taking lots of care of his Angsumalin!!!! :cloud9: And, yes it will be sad to see how heartbroken Kobori is when he thinks Angsumalin doesn't want him or his child :lmao:  I'm going to cry a river too because I also fall into a zone where I feel he is the real Kobori and get really sad for him...

I wonder what I'm going to do with myself when Koo Gum ends?? Continue to cry me a river and re-watch all the Kobori-Angsumalin scenes...gosh, I'm so obsessed with Bie and Noona, who knew I'd be this way...

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
watching this lakorn is emotionally exhausting - within not even 10 seconds my feelings change from being sad and hurt for kobori to being happy that ang's opening up to him and then again back to feeling sad...
My favourite scene today was also the sleeping next to each other - part. It was really adorable how ang put the pillow under his sleeping head - she's really nice to him once he's not aware of it

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
today episode was sooo cute! so nice to see her take care of him and he look so happy, gave me a big grin,his smile so cute/bright. love the scene they sleep and arms touch, he awake see her sleep beside him/smile look at her sleep and about to sneeze haha. when he jump to sleep on her bed mate and kiss her pillow. ahhh he soo adorable!. the scene he hug her tight before they separate was so touching, can see he love/worried about her so much and she does too. can't wait for next episode

cecilia

Staff member
lmao - i was watching old episode of the afterall scene .. i couldn't help but think of something else when Ang told him 'I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS HATE' .. i think she meant that she will never forget that unforgettable night of consummation .. between hate, love, and confusion lmao

Kobori returned from the base the next morning all tired and exhausted.  He looked at Ang with long stare and took a seat on the behind beside his MIL in front of Ang.  Granny, with her loving thought, told him of what Ang did the night before, "You're here, son.  Ang went to take a look at you at the base last night.  She saw that you're alright.  But say, everything are damaged at the camp, right?"

Kobori was taken back by granny's words of Ang and askd, "Last night?"

He then turned to look at her and gave her a longing and ease stare and continued, "Hideko."

Out of embarrasment, the speechless Ang continued touching the jar to avoid eye contact with him.  Kobori turned to look at granny once more and asked, "When did Angsumalin come to the base?"

His MIL couldn't stop herself from answering .. she jumped in and added, "Oa, from last night after the bombing was over.  She rushed to take a look." 

Kobori nodded with happiness and turned back to look at the shy Ang.  Ang looked at him and turned back to pay her attention to the jar on her hand ... to avoid further questions from Kobori.

Kobori smiled happily with her -- feeling happy upon hearing these wonderful actions taken by Ang.  His MIL noticed his bandage hand and asked, "Por Malie, where did you get this from?"

He continued, "I'm not sure. There's glasses and metal shelvings all over ... My camp was hit twice last night. "

MIL continued, "Who else was hurt?"

Kobori got sadden and added, "Six are dead, se7en are injured, my room got destroyed, clothes, etc."

WIth worry, MIL asked, "What will you do now?" as the concern Ang continued to listen on.

Koboried answered, "I probably will have to set it up all over again."

The worry granny suggested, "I think you should go take a bath first."

MIL added, "I agree.  Do you have any clothes here?  Wait, wait. Ang, dear. Come. Come help look for clothes for him. Come."

The two lovers silently looked at one another ... Kobori noticed the uneasy Ang and suggested, "I'll just wash my face a little.  As for clothes, I have to get new one.  I have to go and report this to the office over there too."

After telling this, he left to clean himself.

Washing himself with his injured hand.

Ang came and took the bowl from him.  Grabbed some water and ordered him, "Give me your arm."

Kobori smiled at her and pull his hand up for her to wash.  She then added, "Sit down."

He looked on as she continued to dump water to wash away the dirt.  She accidentally dropped a little on his hand.  The sting hurt him a little bit.  She took noticed of this and gently tapped her finger in the water to gather some water to help wash the dirt away (yes, she touches him willingly too :wub: )

He took out the bar soap and tried to get it out to wash his hand .. but due to his little struggle (for attention lol) .. she helped him take it out and started washing his arm with it (that little method worked - intention or not, she tends to his need when he couldn't do it - tells how much she loves him and can't stand seeing him suffer - not even for a bit.)

He smiled and added, "Hideko, thank you for rushing to see me last night.  Will you cry if I were to die ( T_T Don't mentioned this .. not only the old ppl don't like it .. i don't either :( )."

The upset Ang answered, "No." 

He gave her a smiled and said, "Well then, I'll wait and see."

Upon hearing this, she felt even more angry.  She gently told him in an angry tone, "Hey, the Thai people don't like it (i don't know how to translated it .. it's like a jinx that people don't want to say it as a joke, etc.)."

Kobori gave her a confused look and asked, "How?"

Ang answered, "They don't bring up death to talk about as a joke/fun."

Shen then continued to wash his hand.  He added, "Well then, let's talk about serious thing. Right now, I don't have a place to stay.  The house at the base is destroyed with nothing left.  What should I do?  Please help me think."

She looked at him and say nothing.  She gave him some water and told him, "wash your face."

He brought up the water to tap on his face then look at her and smiled.  He continued, "I can't even talk about serious thing.  What exactly do you want?" He gave her a smile.

Unable to response, Ang looked on and gather up the bowl and put them away.  She turned to look at him and said, "The towel is in the room," and walked away from the scene.

Kobori followed after her only to be stop by her as she handed him the brown towel.  He took it to dry his face as he look on toward her.  With embarrasement, she looked away.  

After he finished drying his face he added, "I'm going to head there, do you need anything?"

Ang shly answered, "No."

She took the towel from him to hang in the closet.  Kobori pulled down his sleeve and started straighten his shirt.  He couldn't pull down his left sleeve with his injured right hand.  Ang took noticed of this and walked toward him to help him with it.  The two share a sweet moment as she continued to do her duty as a wife to Kobori <3

She shly walked away after helping him for he keep on staring at her :wub:

*At the office, Kobori met Ang's dad.

Kobori walked in to acknowledge his FIL.

Kobori: Hello

Dad: Hello, Kobori. How are you? I'm sorry about what happened at the navy base. How is Angsumalin and everyone else at home?"

Kobori: Angsumaline and everyone else at home are safe.  Do you have anything for them?

Dad: Their house is very close to the base.  Please take care of Angsumalin, her mother, and her grandma on my behalf. 

Kobori: Yes.

Dad: You'll probably be busy when you return.  Well then .. when will I get to see my grandchild?

Kobori looked on with a sadden face.