[Ch5] Koo Kum (Exact)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Exciting news!!! I am hoping to see more of Kobori and Ang before the dreaded ending scene... I definitely want to see more sweet scenes, if not, a few at least! I trust Exact to somehow implant some sweetness for us. In the old versions, I also remember Kobori being super angry with Angsumalin for throwing herself down the stairs (of course he bottled it up inside)..he could barely look at Ang when she woke up. Anyways, I'm thrilled about how KoboBie will portray that scene..I'm sure it'll be excellent because he's done an amazing job so far! Furthermore, in Bird and Kwang's version, he even drove his boat pass Ang while she was on the deck (after being bed ridden for so many days and realizing Kobori wasn't coming back anytime soon)...and she could only look at him from afar..she also finally realized how she wronged her own husband and their child! My tears will fall simultaneously with Kobori's for sure!

cecilia

Staff member
Mae, i love that scene in P'Bird's version too ... the longing in her to see him back ...
her attention rose at the mere mention of his name too.

Didn't she bring him some clothes as an excuse to peek at him at the base in p'Bird version too?

Reactions: Mae

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGAAHHH! Ladies Im finally here, I've been silently reading all your comments like a creeper and trying to catch up (currently 2 episodes behind), and tormenting Cece with my FB comments, but she can rest assure now cuz I will vent here more LoL. Plus i was having problem loggin in to AF, I felt so deprived :cry: Well anyways im glad to be here and will be discuss the Bi-polar Ang and the Charming Kobobie with all you KooGum-ers

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
If anyone in Thailand plan on watching the theater KooKum, please share your opinion. I'm ok with Nadach but his nangeg looks japanese herself and a masculine voice. Just want to know how her acting turn out.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Cecilia, yes Angsumalin "missed" Kobori so much she did bring clothes to him..only to be turned away because Kobori yelled to his soldiers that he didn't want to see anyone. Therefore, Angsumalin was told Kobori didn't want any interruptions. And then when Kobori realized it was Angsumalin he felt bad and started going after Angsumalin...only to see Angsumalin with Vanus!!!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
sl33py said:
I'm ok with Nadach but his nangeg looks japanese herself and a masculine voice. Just want to know how her acting turn out.
I agree that Richie, the nang'ek from the movie looks more Japanese than Nadech and also in this show they both went to Nadech said that she could speak Japanese more fluently than he could. In my opinion the movie looks to fantasy, the director of the movie said that he is looking at the movie a different way for example like Vanus is suppose to have short hair, but the Vanus in the movie has long hair. Does Kobori have eyesight problem because in the movie Nadech was wearing glasses and he said in a show that Kobori has eyesight problem, but I think so far none of the older version of Koo Kum has Kobori wearing glasses. Anyway Koo Kum the lakorn version 2013, Bie and Noona is my most favorite Koo Kum and lakorn of all in the whole wide world.

cecilia

Staff member
P'Bird wear a glasses ... sometime in beginning of Koo Gum lakorn.

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
hmmm....i imagined a more dramatic, firery scene....but somehow my heart seems like it is gonna explode seeing those pics. :teary:
takeda why are you bowing....please help raise kobori  up already?!...please....m(_ _)m :teary:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
iajvioas;en ova;efnlasjfoaljmszfvjndhzsl dnk iflh d.jaeoims;oe~!!!!!! 
I'm depress!! THIS CANNOT HAPPEN!! NOOOOOOO!!! I"M SUPER HEARTBROKEN WITH TEARS FORMING IN MY EYES ALREADY!!! Seriously.

Anyways, based on the bottom right corner picture, seems like there's a baby hand. We might actually get to see their child?! This is heartbreaking. Super heartbreaking. TT________________________TT

Credit: Koo Gum FB

Thanks looksy! :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
I just re-watched episode 20...and I'm so depressed seeing Kobori and Angsumalin's arguments, but I love how great KoboBie is at expressing his emotions with his eyes! Looksy and Roselovesice, awww thanks for posting the pictures (although I'm literally heartbroken right now)... I always envisioned seeing Takeda bow to Kobori (because he cannot save Kobori) in this version because their friendship is soo strong in here... Takeda just lost his best friend.. and his commander in chief/lieutenant.... Notice how Takeda and Kobori always look for each other first and try to save each other whenever the Japanese are attacked...ahhh, their bromance is envious! Tears..tears..tears.... Yes Roselovesice--that does look like a baby hand reaching out to his daddy....I hope we get to see KoboBie's baby...

cecilia

Staff member
I'm going to murder that 'T' 

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT____________________________TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

My heart is in pain -- my eyes is watering .. i can't stop crying !!!!

Thanks, Looksy for breaking my heart tonight TT_TT

MOR JAI RAI!!!!!!!!! TAKEDA, I MAI CHOKE KHUN ANYMORE!!!!

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
Seeing those pictures is making me super sad, depress, and crying in pain. NOOOO....I don't want Kobo-Bie to die, that scene from those pictures is super sad, pity, agony, martyr, sorrow, and everything that means sad and is depressing would totally fit to describe the end and this lakorn. I'm not ready for the end at all and those pictures is killing me like crazy and every time I think about Koo Kum even at school, I'm getting super sad, depress, and feel like crying.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh those pic in there broken my heart. When I first see this on facebook my heart was beat so fast scream and scream. Oh so hurt me seems this pic in there, don't tell me that little hand is they child hand. It sad to see something like this. I'm crying now why do my dad have to play the sad song on this time when I type.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Oh, I just lost it when I saw the photo of the baby's hand touching precious Kobori's photo.........little one, that is the man who loves you and your mother SO much with every fiber of his being and he would give you the world if he could..........I'm crying so bad now.........We love you KOBORI !!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Nooo!!! it can not happen!!! They're going to break my heart more with the baby actually showing up. :lmao:  My poor Kobo-Bie. But i understand Takeda. I think from what i understand, they couldn't save Kobori even if they had taken him in because he was stabbed through the stomach with a big piece of wood. At least that's what i rrecall from one of the versions. My tears overflowing now. :lmao: and i'm not even wiping them. :lmao:

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I wont get a look at the pic anymore,when I take a look my heart crying. Just seem the pic it already sad when we see it into a lakorn and this can moving well how sad it is. Don't want to think

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I still can't take Ang anymore. I don't want to see those pictures up there anymore also. I am not ready for this. I've been overly depress about this for over an hour now. My heart is breaking! Especially having to hear the OST come up constantly on my itunes! 555

Credit: Koo Gum FB

I'm quite envious of Takeda and Kobori's bromance also. I know Takeda is just as hurt as Ang is, or more, to lose someone he's been so close with for so many years. His best friend, partner, coworker, lieutenant, and etc. Their bromance is probably the best bromance ever. It's a pity that Kobori was overly injured to the point of no chance of surviving. It's going to be so sad to see Takeda walk away from Kobori and Angsumalin knowing that he can't save his best friend. This is really heartbreaking. TTT_______TTT I'm going to abuse the "T's" too. LOL 

NdA

1023er ^^:BieNa :^^
About to take lunch..but damn those spoiler pictures had made me lose my appetite.

@Miley19..yeah can’t imagine how sad the actual scene will be.. maybe for the first time I’ll shed my tears watching this final scene.

cecilia

Staff member
looksy said:
Oh, I just lost it when I saw the photo of the baby's hand touching precious Kobori's photo.........little one, that is the man who loves you and your mother SO much with every fiber of his being and he would give you the world if he could..........I'm crying so bad now.........We love you KOBORI !!!!
Looksy, you're killing me with your emphasize thoughts TTTT_________TTTTT

Girls, play this music, stare at the photo and tears will start rolling down TT____TT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGUAhqZt9iA

The tears will not stop until the show end T_T